PDA

View Full Version : Michael Hartley-Hengist, possible Missing Person

dortmunder
19-Jan-10, 14:04
Michael Hartley lives in Haster but hasn't been seen since before Christmas. He's 47 years old with a weatherbeaten face and a 'hippyish' appearance – long hair etc. He's not in the best of health due to a chest problem so his absence is beginning to cause me concern even though I believe he did intend to take a trip somewhere just before Christmas. If anyone knows anything, please let me know. Thanks.

floyed
19-Jan-10, 14:48
Would you not be better going to the police if you are that concerned about him?? I would if it was me:D

northener
19-Jan-10, 15:30
I know Mick and one of his mates. I'll find out what I can tomorrow.

flash
19-Jan-10, 18:12
I would hope if someone was that concerned for me, they would contact the police, in case I was lying ill somewhere needing help

LMS
19-Jan-10, 18:18
I am sure Dortmunder probably has contacted the police. Don't criticise someone for showing concern, contacting all the people on here is more than likely appealing to a far wider audience in the space of five minutes than the police could ever hope to do.

I haven't seen Michael for several months but will keep an eye open for him.

dortmunder
19-Jan-10, 18:36
The Police are indeed involved.

northener
19-Jan-10, 20:47
No joy here, spoke to his mate just now.

donnick
19-Jan-10, 20:52
nice to see that you are so concernd to post up on here.....hope hes found soon

Fran
20-Jan-10, 03:40
Pity you havent got a picture of him. i have seen a few men around caithness similar to the description you gave. Nice of you to be concerned.

flash
20-Jan-10, 09:00
LMS, no criticism from me toward Dortmunder, delighted to see that in this day and age we still care enough about each other to be concerned about not seeing someone for a while.

highland red
20-Jan-10, 13:00
I personally cannot be of any help here, but I have to say that it's very nice for people to be concerned and do the right thing in this day and age.

I think this is partially what sets Caithness people apart from the general public nationwide.

ChuckBuscuits
20-Jan-10, 17:42
he was seen entering haster this morning,alive and well

Boozeburglar
20-Jan-10, 18:25
I wonder if he is aware of his celebrity?

Phill
20-Jan-10, 19:12
I wonder if he is aware of his celebrity?

......inside the mind of Simon Cowell.......

Missing people, hmmm.....Missing X Fact....No. Britains got missi.....Nah.
C'mon Simon you can do this, just think of the £67 per minute voting calls......Wow, we could have two sets of phone lines. one for the plebs to vote for the favourite missing person and another for reporting sightings, hang on, hang on. Simon you are a genious, no a God......
X Factor Crimewatch: the Missing Rivals, Jill Dando Memorial edition! With celebrity fake kayak death dance off!

northener
20-Jan-10, 19:52

Good to hear, I'll go round and see him tomorrow.

So you'd better not be on a wind up.

Blarney
20-Jan-10, 20:21
Have you got a hotline from Haster to Alabama then? I know that his mobile isn't being answered.

ChuckBuscuits
20-Jan-10, 22:37
no,just good eyesight![lol]

ChuckBuscuits
20-Jan-10, 22:38
Good to hear, I'll go round and see him tomorrow.

So you'd better not be on a wind up.

no wind up.i'm as serious as a heartattack

ChuckBuscuits
20-Jan-10, 22:48
I know that his mobile isn't being answered.

if i knew that you were calling,i wouldnt answer it either[lol]

Blarney
21-Jan-10, 22:54
if i knew that you were calling,i wouldnt answer it either[lol]
I never said that I had called his number! However, it was very neighbourly of you to give him a shout and let him know that folk were concerned enough about him to put an alert on the org.........................

Venture
21-Jan-10, 23:43
Have you got a hotline from Haster to Alabama then? I know that his mobile isn't being answered.

All is not what it seems on the org sometimes Blarney.:lol:

Just ask a postie.;)