PDA

View Full Version : recognizing an orger.

cuddlepop
18-Jan-10, 17:14
Well can you?

I think we all have a certain style of posting,topics replyed to or started that can identifi who we are.

Me I cant spell,punctuation etc
Will post about "family" issues
Inform about educational issue/carers rights etc.

Jox is as he says ....sarcasam road
Shelly can type the hind legs off a donkey...lol
Golach can be the "grumpy old man"....;)
Crayola for her in"polls"
Thumper alwas sees two sides of arguement.

Anymore suggestions?

Cedric Farthsbottom III
18-Jan-10, 17:39
Should this thread not be can ye recognise a sock puppet?Yes I can,I have one on my right hand right now,"Hello Mr Twibbles?"[lol][lol]

Sock puppets have made me laugh over the years,they moan that folk on these forums take it to seriously.WHAT?To take it so serious that ye wid make up various accounts on a community website.[lol]

changilass
18-Jan-10, 17:57
I don't think the one's cuddlepop mentioned have sock puppets, but I certainly recognise a few who do lol.

Cedric Farthsbottom III
18-Jan-10, 18:03
I don't think the one's cuddlepop mentioned have sock puppets, but I certainly recognise a few who do lol.

Oh right sorry changi.Cuddlepop,I have my wires crossed.I recognise an orger because their name appears on their post.:)

cuddlepop
18-Jan-10, 18:17
Oh right sorry changi.Cuddlepop,I have my wires crossed.I recognise an orger because their name appears on their post.:)

But if it didnt could you pick out who was posting?:)

Thumper
18-Jan-10, 18:25
Interesting Cuddlepop,I think there are a few on here that i would know even without their names showing,I wont name names incase I upset them but needless to say there are some who would be easliy spotted ;) x

Cedric Farthsbottom III
18-Jan-10, 18:26
But if it didnt could you pick out who was posting?:)

Nope,I don't think I could.

Alice in Blunderland
18-Jan-10, 18:31
Interesting Cuddlepop,I think there are a few on here that i would know even without their names showing,I wont name names incase I upset them but needless to say there are some who would be easliy spotted ;) x

I agree especially Fran sorry Fran. Even if you changed your name I would recognize you.

Found one set of keys/ pair of teeth/one legged horse/ said items can be collected from the police station :lol: ..........yip that would be Fran ;)

joxville
18-Jan-10, 18:34
I agree especially Fran sorry Fran. Even if you changed your name I would recognize you.

Found one set of keys/ pair of teeth/one legged horse/ said items can be collected from the police station :lol: ..........yip that would be Fran ;)

You missed out the over 55's discounts. :)

joxville
18-Jan-10, 18:52
It would be easy to spot an orger in real life. They have 'suspicious eyes' or big noses or big ears. :)

And some have baldy nappers.

northener
18-Jan-10, 19:03
It would be easy to spot an orger in real life. They have 'suspicious eyes' or big noses or big ears. :)

Aye and they'll stomp off in a huff if you're not sugary nice to them.:Razz

And they all walk sideways like crabs.

Thumper
18-Jan-10, 19:05
It would be easy to spot an orger in real life. They have 'suspicious eyes' or big noses or big ears.

Are you trying to say i have big ears??Next you will be saying I have big feet too ;) honestly some people on here are so insulting ;):lol:x

joxville
18-Jan-10, 19:08
Are you trying to say i have big ears??Next you will be saying I have big feet too ;) honestly some people on here are so insulting :lol:x

Big feet? Hmmmm.......going by your avatar's feet...........!!! :)

Thumper
18-Jan-10, 19:13
But they are nice and furry and so soft ;) x

ShelleyCowie
18-Jan-10, 20:00
Well can you?

I think we all have a certain style of posting,topics replyed to or started that can identifi who we are.

Me I cant spell,punctuation etc
Will post about "family" issues
Inform about educational issue/carers rights etc.

Jox is as he says ....sarcasam road
Shelly can type the hind legs off a donkey...lol
Gollach can be the "grumpy old man"....;)
Crayola for her in"polls"
Thumper alwas sees two sides of arguement.

Anymore suggestions?

Is that a compliment? i hope its a compliment...i'll take it as one lol.

Anyways....would you recognise who i was if you just spoke to me? ;)

Maybe one day when im down in Skye visiting family i might meet you! :)

Venture
18-Jan-10, 20:07
But they are nice and furry and so soft ;) x
........and so much better than a baldy head.;):lol:

Leanne
18-Jan-10, 20:15
I can never work it out :( Someone, mentioning no names AIBL, decided to torture me for a week recounting conversations we had had. I never did work it out and had to be told :o

northener
18-Jan-10, 20:20
I can never work it out :( Someone, mentioning no names AIBL, decided to torture me for a week recounting conversations we had had. I never did work it out :o

I can think of one or two I'd like to torture for a week....

Vistravi
18-Jan-10, 21:12
I could spot quite a few orgers through their stlye alone. Shelley i can spot a mile away and in "real life" you usually hear her before you see her ;) I'm the same lol.

ShelleyCowie
18-Jan-10, 21:18
I could spot quite a few orgers through their stlye alone. Shelley i can spot a mile away and in "real life" you usually hear her before you see her ;) I'm the same lol.

Im getting the feeling people seem to think i speak alot....and im loud. [para]

But yes Vistravi is the same....right now tho im sure i could "see" her before i heard her. Would see her before she walked around a corner! [lol]

Alan16
18-Jan-10, 21:18
I'm not exactly a prolific poster, but you can probably tell a post is mine, if a post has been quoted then dissected down to sentences or half sentences with long and or sarcastic replies, then it is probably mine.

Vistravi
18-Jan-10, 21:23
Im getting the feeling people seem to think i speak alot....and im loud.

But yes Vistravi is the same....right now tho im sure i could "see" her before i heard her. Would see her before she walked around a corner!

But you do speak alot and are fairly loud ;)

Did you get xray eyes installed? :eek: LOL

Theres no point in hiding who you are :cool:

redeyedtreefrog
18-Jan-10, 21:30
Y'can probably recognise me with my slightly bland logical semi-boringness :D

ShelleyCowie
18-Jan-10, 21:31
But you do speak alot and are fairly loud ;)

Did you get xray eyes installed? :eek: LOL

Theres no point in hiding who you are :cool:

I guess i do! lol.

No x-ray eyes needed! There is something about you that "sticks out" abnormally! lol.. but dont worry i know its temporary!

I hide nothing! Well i hide some things.... haha

joxville
18-Jan-10, 21:38
If you saw me you'd see the Bee Gees song brought to life:

Well, you can tell by the way I use my walk,
I'm a woman's man: no time to talk.

:)

Alan16
18-Jan-10, 21:40

Boo!

That's all I have to add here.

trix
18-Jan-10, 21:53
i wonder if ye wid ken that i wis me rite awie :D

Vistravi
18-Jan-10, 21:55
I guess i do! lol.

No x-ray eyes needed! There is something about you that "sticks out" abnormally! lol.. but dont worry i know its temporary!

I hide nothing! Well i hide some things.... haha

Its not so big yet......its's getting there sowly. Appartently its easily spotted now though but i've been seeing it for weeks so can't comment lol.

I hide nothing also theres no point. People take you the way you are or not at all lol ;) Besides a bit of madness keeps the world interesting :D

Vistravi
18-Jan-10, 21:56

You are a very unique style trix ;)

Tubthumper
18-Jan-10, 23:07
I'm just bland.

Invisible
18-Jan-10, 23:16
I'm just bland.

You would recognize Tubs as she could come up with a poem in the blink of an eye.

Kevin Milkins
18-Jan-10, 23:17

How would you mANAGE TO TELL THAT IT WAS FRAN?;)

Invisible
18-Jan-10, 23:17

The Bee Gee's had hair

changilass
18-Jan-10, 23:35
You would recognize Tubs as she could come up with a poem in the blink of an eye.

Except for the fact that she is a he lol

golach
18-Jan-10, 23:37
Ach Changi, what did you do that for [lol]

Invisible
18-Jan-10, 23:41

well he then, a case of mistaken gender, it has happened before as tubs thought I was female

trix
18-Jan-10, 23:53
well he then, a case of mistaken gender, it has happened before as tubs thought I was female

eh?? are ye no then?? [lol] :Razz

Margaret M.
19-Jan-10, 04:22
How would you mANAGE TO TELL THAT IT WAS FRAN?;)

Too funny. Fran has done well lately, keeping her finger on the letter A and not letting it drift left.

Thumper
19-Jan-10, 09:05
I must admit that I thought I was differnt online,until one of my closest friends said something about me being Thumper on the org-I tried to deny it but seemingly its so obvious there was little point in me trying to hide it :) x

Mrs Bucket
19-Jan-10, 09:14
Is there any obvious clues. I can be a bit slow at catching on

northener
19-Jan-10, 10:07
I'm easy to spot, I talk out of my arse all the time.

Invisible
19-Jan-10, 10:30
eh?? are ye no then?? [lol] :Razz

Im no, you can have a deek under ma kilt* if you need proof.

*Offer ends January 20th

cuddlepop
19-Jan-10, 10:33
You see we've all got certain styles,makes it easy to spot when someones using the log in instead of the usual "culprit".:lol:

If ever my Oh came on as me you'd think I'd been "educated".;)

Alice in Blunderland
19-Jan-10, 10:53
Easy to spot Weeboyagee he will be the one singing a song and as for AIB, well I will be looking for a thong sorry song !!:lol: :lol:

< I said it before jox did >

Alice in Blunderland
19-Jan-10, 10:55
I'm easy to spot, I talk out of my arse all the time.

Gosh for a momment I thought I was on the phantom farter of woolies thread. :lol:

Alice in Blunderland
19-Jan-10, 11:17

Yes they do look a suspicious lot :Razz You forgot to mention the fact that they can also be seen half naked.............

http://forum.caithness.org/picture.php?pictureid=292&albumid=64&dl=1235775355&thumb=1

Vistravi
19-Jan-10, 20:47
I must admit that I thought I was differnt online,until one of my closest friends said something about me being Thumper on the org-I tried to deny it but seemingly its so obvious there was little point in me trying to hide it :) x

One of my friends recongised me on the org as well. she just knew it was me from the start by my stlye :lol: she knows me too well.

Vistravi
19-Jan-10, 21:07
You see we've all got certain styles,makes it easy to spot when someones using the log in instead of the usual "culprit".:lol:

If ever my Oh came on as me you'd think I'd been "educated".;)

When my partner comes on using our account and he actually posts he uses the word however alot. He does it when he speaks too :lol:

joxville
19-Jan-10, 21:53
Easy to spot Weeboyagee he will be the one singing a song and as for AIB, well I will be looking for a thong sorry song !!:lol: :lol:

< I said it before jox did >

At least I'll be able to shake hands with people. ;)

joxville
19-Jan-10, 21:55
Yes they do look a suspicious lot :Razz You forgot to mention the fact that they can also be seen half naked.............

http://forum.caithness.org/picture.php?pictureid=292&albumid=64&dl=1235775355&thumb=1

That's my summer plumage. :)

Fran
20-Jan-10, 03:21

I love hairy chests!!!