PDA

View Full Version : SUNDAY 7th May HTWOOD & SASSYLASS QUIZ

acameron
01-May-06, 23:59
In honour of our sisters across the water - next weeks quiz will be call HTWood and Sassylass Quiz
It will be fast and interactive - hope you all can make it

8.30pm start

sassylass
02-May-06, 02:39
I am thrilled by this honour and also thrilled that I read your threads more closely than Gleeber does because I'm out of town next weekend so have fun hosting the quiz Mr Angyboo. ;)

changilass
02-May-06, 08:49
Thanks very much for doing this AC, if I can get a connection I will join you, if not, I hope you all have fun

golach
02-May-06, 09:22
I am thrilled by this honour and also thrilled that I read your threads more closely than Gleeber does because I'm out of town next weekend so have fun hosting the quiz Mr Angyboo. ;)
Hmmmph, your some party animal Sassylass :grin:

htwood
02-May-06, 21:02
Wow AC what an honour! To have a quiz called after us...more than I can get my head around. Hopefully the quiz will not include my current weight, nor whit color hair dye sassy uses. You be nice to all the quizzers, since the quiz is called after us, we feel responsible for everyone having a good time!
Me? I'll be in the balcony, throwing peanut shells.

THANKS angy, yer a true friend. HTW.

acameron
02-May-06, 21:42
I'll record it for you

htwood
02-May-06, 22:36
Whits at.... *record* it for us...ain't that like illegal or sumtin. Sheesh, next thing you'll be cheating at the quiz....

mr ac sir, we aim to run a respectable establishment here....check yer guns at the door plz.

acameron
02-May-06, 23:54
As usual, I will be the perfect gentlemen.... Its not my fault that Highlander and Golach are giving me the kissy faces and Pming me with those messages of advances.
As for cheating, I dont think Ive ever cheated in my life..........havent lied either

sassylass
03-May-06, 03:54
blah blah... whit color hair dye sassy uses...blah blah

what's that saying about the dog who barks the loudest....er somethin

golach
03-May-06, 09:28
As usual, I will be the perfect gentlemen.... Its not my fault that Highlander and Golach are giving me the kissy faces and Pming me with those messages of advances.
As for cheating, I dont think Ive ever cheated in my life..........havent lied either
Aye Right Ac, now you have confirmed the way you swing, I had heard rumours, but until now I was unsure. :p