PDA

View Full Version : New World Order & Climate Change

Catharnach
17-Jan-10, 17:45
We have lived in a time when so much rubbish has been revealed within that which passed as our education it seems almost no longer surprising to have been lied to. In various aspects we have been manipulated into going to war with ourselves on various levels and making big corporations cash in the process. Whether it is harmful industrial waste products such as Fluoride pumped into our water and being sold to us as a health product, or being asked to finance a war on our emotional state known as terror. Our food that was perfectly fine and healthy is now spliced with animal genetic material and infused with added chemical compounds.

So now we find a global government campaign, supported often by militant activists, to prevent Co2 increase. Co2 by the way is a core component of humans, as well as it of all biological material on our planet. It is considered as generally helpful or at least harmless by the majority of consulted scientists. Bear in mind that it transpired a very large number of the scientist listed by the IPCC as supporting man made climate change were never directly asked. Those who found their names on the list had to fight to remove them!

Tubthumper
17-Jan-10, 18:06
Are you paranoid or a conspiracy theorist? Or both?

joxville
17-Jan-10, 18:10
Quite a contentious post for a newbie!

crayola
17-Jan-10, 18:13
I thought she was merely reciting Org consensus.

Stavro
17-Jan-10, 18:14
We have lived in a time when so much rubbish has been revealed within that which passed as our education it seems almost no longer surprising to have been lied to. In various aspects we have been manipulated into going to war with ourselves on various levels and making big corporations cash in the process. Whether it is harmful industrial waste products such as Fluoride pumped into our water and being sold to us as a health product, or being asked to finance a war on our emotional state known as terror. Our food that was perfectly fine and healthy is now spliced with animal genetic material and infused with added chemical compounds.

So now we find a global government campaign, supported often by militant activists, to prevent Co2 increase. Co2 by the way is a core component of humans, as well as it of all biological material on our planet. It is considered as generally helpful or at least harmless by the majority of consulted scientists. Bear in mind that it transpired a very large number of the scientist listed by the IPCC as supporting man made climate change were never directly asked. Those who found their names on the list had to fight to remove them!

Yes and the mainstream media usually tells us next to nothing about the other side of the story, but just pumps out the official propaganda instead.

By the way, much of the material you refer to has been covered in the thread, "Global Warming Propaganda."

joxville
17-Jan-10, 18:31
I thought she was merely reciting Org consensus.

How do you know Catharnach is a woman?

Mrs Bucket
17-Jan-10, 18:43

Welcome I look forward to reading your posts.

roadbowler
17-Jan-10, 18:59
contentious yes but, true. I often wonder how long people will put up with this crap we're dealt. But, i don't know why i wonder because i already know the answer. I would have to ask, where is the conspiracy? Everybody knows we've been lied to, to the nth degree about the "war". Quotations because what war? This was a full scale invasion, overthrow and takeover. And for what? We have slaughtered millions of iraqis and afghanis through first sanctions then invasion and destruction of their countries plus a legacy of birth defects, ruin and torture from weapons devised from another waste product. Depleted uranium. I'm thoroughly disgusted with the government from the lisbon treaty and the war to local government mismanagement ie chap, planning divide of wind developers and dune diggers and us peasants simply trying to live. But, nevermind all that, what's on the telly the night?;)

joxville
17-Jan-10, 19:50
contentious yes but, true. I often wonder how long people will put up with this crap we're dealt. But, i don't know why i wonder because i already know the answer. I would have to ask, where is the conspiracy? Everybody knows we've been lied to, to the nth degree about the "war". Quotations because what war? This was a full scale invasion, overthrow and takeover. And for what? We have slaughtered millions of iraqis and afghanis through first sanctions then invasion and destruction of their countries plus a legacy of birth defects, ruin and torture from weapons devised from another waste product. Depleted uranium. I'm thoroughly disgusted with the government from the lisbon treaty and the war to local government mismanagement ie chap, planning divide of wind developers and dune diggers and us peasants simply trying to live. But, nevermind all that, what's on the telly the night?

How dare you have ideas of your own. :roll: Don't you know us peasants should know our place and not stand in the way of progress? It is our job to help the rich/powerful get richer/more powerful and be thankful for it. :eek:

crayola
17-Jan-10, 20:02
How do you know Catharnach is a woman?
It's more likely to be correct than any other conjecture in the first post.

joxville
17-Jan-10, 20:12

100 of the Queens finest sterling pence says you're wrong. :)

Or do you know something I dont? :eek:

roadbowler
17-Jan-10, 20:15
How dare you have ideas of your own. :roll: Don't you know us peasants should know our place and not stand in the way of progress? It is our job to help the rich/powerful get richer/more powerful and be thankful for it. :eek:
aye, do forgive me jox!;)

Stavro
17-Jan-10, 20:23

Why is it more likely?

Catharnach
17-Jan-10, 20:35
Are you paranoid or a conspiracy theorist? Or both?

Every body's got the right for an opinion. I have conversations with people with a similar opinion and they say the same thing I'm paranoid or conspiracy theorist I,m neither, I don't weak up during the night thinking the world is coming to the end, I don't listen to paranoid conspiracy theorist on YouTube etc either, I know we are all getting the wool pulled over our eye by people saying Climate change is man made actually a natural world cycle. America went to war with Iraq because the U.S. was scared to death that Iraq was going to use the Euro and ditch the U.S. dollar for trading and this would cause economic collapse in the U.S. The same reason the U.S. is gunning for Iran, Iran want to trade with Euro and ditch the U.S. dollar, the U.S. is using nuclear enrichment has an excuse to go in and regime change in Iran. Its strange you can only buy and sell oil with the U.S dollar and if oil rich country's ditch the U.S. dollar bye bye good old Uncle Sam. On the discovery channel a documentary covered all this and its fact not paranoid conspiracy theory.

golach
17-Jan-10, 20:45
On the discovery channel a documentary covered all this and its fact not paranoid conspiracy theory.

So if it is shown on TV it has to be fact not fiction? Aye Right, 99.9999repeater of the stuff shown on TV is fiction.

Tubthumper
17-Jan-10, 20:45
Sorry if I offended. So there's a conspiracy, the USA is determined to use any means to maintain its supremacy and we're all being hoodwinked and fed lies. Just as well the Discovery Channel is on the ball then, eh?
What do you wish us to do about it?

al
17-Jan-10, 20:50
Every body's got the right for an opinion. I have conversations with people with a similar opinion and they the same thing I'm paranoid or conspiracy theorist I,m neither, I don't weak up during the night thinking the world is coming to the end, I don't listen to paranoid conspiracy theorist on YouTube etc either, I know we are all getting the wool pulled over our eye by people saying Climate change is man made actually a natural world cycle. America went to war with Iraq because the U.S. was scared to death that Iraq was going to use the Euro and ditch the dollar for trading and this would cause economic collapse in the U.S. The same reason the U.S. is gunning for Iran, Iran want to trade with Euro and ditch the dollar, the U.S. is using nuclear enrichment has an excuse to go in and regime change in Iran. Its strange you can only buy and sell oil with the dollar and if oil rich country's ditch the dollar bye bye good old Uncle Sam. On the discovery channel a documentary covered all this and its fact not paranoid conspiracy theory.

In your first post you seem to have made an intelligent, reasonable argument - not that that everyone agrees with you of course.

However, if you lerned to spel proper (or use spell check), it would make me more inclined to think you know what you're talking about.

Tubthumper
17-Jan-10, 21:01
What worries me most is the connection between the Saudi Royal family, Al Quaeda, George Bush & his family, the 9-11 atrocity (alleged), the USS Cole bombing, the US embassy in Kenya being bombed, Lockerbie, the 7/7 bombings in London, ongoing attempts at blowing up US airliners... the list goes on.
But look on the bright side. Despite animal genes in your semolina, you're likely to live a lot longer now than you were forty years ago. Unless there's too much CO2 about, of course.

changilass
17-Jan-10, 21:03
Tubs:- for your information, No animals are hurt in the making of my semolina, I have jam in it.

Tubthumper
17-Jan-10, 21:07
I've heard stories about your puddings, girl...
On another note, what is that great white peeing thing in your Avatar?

changilass
17-Jan-10, 21:09
Tis a Merlion, tis one of the symbols of Singapore.

roadbowler
17-Jan-10, 21:20
what did he spell incorrectly? I can see maybe country's but, who cares stop being a nitpicker! :D what's he/she saying that's so outrageous? Mostly things said most people know or should know are true but too comfortable to think about much less do anything about?! Btw, cathernach what's your answer to this ongoing blatant oppression by the powers that be? What can people do about it?

bekisman
17-Jan-10, 21:26
Merlion? here's a big one: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Singapore_Merlion_BCT.jpg (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Singapore_Merlion_BCT.jpg)

Singapore, lovely place, 3 years in Cloutman Lines.. daughter born in Alexandra hospital, flew back from Changi..

Sorry, bit off thread, but never mind!

Stavro
17-Jan-10, 21:28
Mostly things said most people know or should know are true but too comfortable to think about much less do anything about?!

Well said, remaining silent serves no purpose!

ywindythesecond
17-Jan-10, 21:36

Welcome to the org Catharnach. We are friendly welcoming people here.

ywindythesecond
17-Jan-10, 21:39
In your first post you seem to have made an intelligent, reasonable argument - not that that everyone agrees with you of course.

However, if you lerned to spel proper (or use spell check), it would make me more inclined to think you know what you're talking about.

Why do I have a sense of deja-vu?

al
17-Jan-10, 21:48
I'm reasonably interested in climate change. I like to hear well informed people give me their opinions on the subject - I don't like to hear ill-informed people spouting something they heard in the pub or saw on the telly - the post I'm referring to kind of smacked of that. Maybe you're right - maybe I should stop being grumpy & nit-picky after all.

I'm also surprised at the number of people who deny mad made climate change on here. I'd have thought Caithness would have more to gain than most from alternative energy - wind farms, wave power, nuclear etc??

/re-lurk.

Tubthumper
17-Jan-10, 22:05
I'm also surprised at the number of people who deny mad made climate change on here... /re-lurk.
hur-hur...
Welcome to the org Al. And welcome cattarnach.

Tubthumper
17-Jan-10, 22:11
Tis a Merlion, tis one of the symbols of Singapore.
It appears to be peeing right out of its nose.
Remarkable vertical urine-y beast
Merlion is rampant, and not in repose
A symbol quite moist of this place in far east

Now Changi I figure has chose Singapore
As right over there is where she was conceived
A large and white statue is her Avatar
A singular pee-er is what is percieved

ywindythesecond
17-Jan-10, 22:15
I'm reasonably interested in climate change. I like to hear well informed people give me their opinions on the subject - I don't like to hear ill-informed people spouting something they heard in the pub or saw on the telly - the post I'm referring to kind of smacked of that. Maybe you're right - maybe I should stop being grumpy & nit-picky after all.

I'm also surprised at the number of people who deny mad made climate change on here. I'd have thought Caithness would have more to gain than most from alternative energy - wind farms, wave power, nuclear etc??

/re-lurk.

Good to have new thinking around here. It would be great to have a fresh view on how Caithness can benefit from:
a) windfarms
b) wave power
c) nuclear
and for someone pernickity about spelling, it is man made climate change, not mad made.

Catharnach
17-Jan-10, 22:16

However, if you learned to spell proper (or use spell check), it would make me more inclined to think you know what you're talking about.

That's a prime example of the type of people using the org, I'm dyslectic sometimes I get it right sometimes I don't, if you were the one making spelling or grammar mistakes do you think for one minute I would be shallow and sad enough to pick on you?

ywindythesecond
17-Jan-10, 22:19
That's a prime example of the type of people using the org, I'm dyslectic sometimes I get it right sometimes I don't, if you were the one making spelling or grammar mistakes do you think for one minute I would be sallow and sad enough to pick you?
See post 30
Pride cometh before a fall.

ywindythesecond
17-Jan-10, 22:28

/re-lurk.
Good to see you are reasonably interested in climate change, and I am glad you like to hear well informed people, and of course ill-informed people spouting something they heard on telly is anathema. Not surprised you are grumpy. Clearly you have the definitive answer to everything about climate change and I for one would be grateful if you would share it with us.

crayola
17-Jan-10, 22:53
100 of the Queens finest sterling pence says you're wrong. :)

Or do you know something I dont? :eek:
I bet I know lots of things you don't and I stick to my guns on my claim if only because red herrings are harder to cook than straw men are to shoot.

I'm delighted to see al posting. What a breath of fresh air. :)

joxville
17-Jan-10, 23:37
I'm delighted to see al posting. What a breath of fresh air. :)

Yeah, if it wasn't for my our fans the place would be bowfing. :)

fred
18-Jan-10, 00:13
contentious yes but, true. I often wonder how long people will put up with this crap we're dealt. But, i don't know why i wonder because i already know the answer. I would have to ask, where is the conspiracy? Everybody knows we've been lied to, to the nth degree about the "war". Quotations because what war? This was a full scale invasion, overthrow and takeover. And for what? We have slaughtered millions of iraqis and afghanis through first sanctions then invasion and destruction of their countries plus a legacy of birth defects, ruin and torture from weapons devised from another waste product. Depleted uranium. I'm thoroughly disgusted with the government from the lisbon treaty and the war to local government mismanagement ie chap, planning divide of wind developers and dune diggers and us peasants simply trying to live. But, nevermind all that, what's on the telly the night?;)

Yes we were lied to, the government which didn't ratify the Kyoto protocol lied to us about Iraq and why? Because they were all to a man (and woman) involved with the oil industry and now the oil which Saddam had nationalised is up for grabs by western countries.

Yes we were lied to about Afghanistan, the government which suppressed information supporting AGW lied to us, they lied to us hoping to build a pipeline from the Caspian to India and China, Unocal had a lot of gas they couldn't move in Turkmenistan and Enron had power stations in India running at a loss. Now the road to India will go via Turkey and Israel and we are being lied to yet again as America builds it's airbase on Socotra.

That we are being lied to now there is no doubt but who is doing the lying?

http://www.guardian.co.uk/environment/2009/jul/01/exxon-mobil-climate-change-sceptics-funding

Phill
18-Jan-10, 00:15
Where's the Illuminate when you need 'em?

and its fact not paranoid conspiracy theory.

Hmmm. I'm pondering on that one.

roadbowler
18-Jan-10, 01:11

/re-lurk.
there's the problem. What you mean is caithness could capitalise on the AGW bandwagon. See the problem yet? Buy blindly into some elaborate unproven 'theories' to capitalise off the back of them?! Puke. Gag. This where it's all gone wrong. Very wrong, in just about every aspect of western culture.

Stavro
18-Jan-10, 01:16
Yes we were lied to about Afghanistan, the government which suppressed information supporting AGW lied to us, they lied to us hoping to build a pipeline from the Caspian to India and China, Unocal had a lot of gas they couldn't move in Turkmenistan and Enron had power stations in India running at a loss. Now the road to India will go via Turkey and Israel and we are being lied to yet again as America builds it's airbase on Socotra.

Don't forget that the West's war of terror has reinstated the heroin trade out of Afghanistan for their paymasters.

fred
18-Jan-10, 01:53
there's the problem. What you mean is caithness could capitalise on the AGW bandwagon. See the problem yet? Buy blindly into some elaborate unproven 'theories' to capitalise off the back of them?! Puke. Gag. This where it's all gone wrong. Very wrong, in just about every aspect of western culture.

Well yes, Caithness has the potential to produce many Gcc (giga carbon credits) thus allowing the power stations in the places where they actually need the electricity to pump out as much co2 as they like and still pretend to be carbon neutral.

roadbowler
18-Jan-10, 02:17
Well yes, Caithness has the potential to produce many Gcc (giga carbon credits) thus allowing the power stations in the places where they actually need the electricity to pump out as much co2 as they like and still pretend to be carbon neutral.
hammer. nail. head. BANG!

joxville
18-Jan-10, 02:22
Looks like we aren't going to have the benefit of Catharnach's wisdom.

Metalattakk
18-Jan-10, 02:25
LOL! Banned already. Don't these people realise their IP address is logged in the database?

Sock puppetry = short sharp dunt from the ban-stick.

clash67
18-Jan-10, 16:47
Can someone bring me up to speed? is it Catharnach that has been banned and if so why, I enjoyed his/her post.

cuddlepop
18-Jan-10, 16:51
Can someone bring me up to speed? is it Catharnach that has been banned and if so why, I enjoyed his/her post.

Clash they werent who they said they were so were "disqualified" for lying.;)

cuddlepop
18-Jan-10, 16:54

Been here too long as I nearly said they've been here before.:roll:

Its amazing how you start recognizing a poster.

Turquoise
18-Jan-10, 17:03
So are people automatically found out on here or do they have to be suspected and reported? There are plently of people on here who quite obviously have multiple personality disorger and should be turfed off.

In my opinion, if you're good enough to say it, you should be good enough to say it under your 'well known' name...

In this case, there was one particular Orger who seemed somewhat lacking in this particular debate, quite surprising really when it's one of their favourite topics... :roll: