PDA

View Full Version : Celeb Big Brother

Mrs Bucket
17-Jan-10, 16:06
Is anyone else watching big brother I generally watch the hour thats on C4. Im so glad that Katya has been voted out her voice really grated on my nerves. And Heide wasnt much entertainment either.

ShelleyCowie
17-Jan-10, 17:00
i have been watching it. I am glad that 2 are gone too! Really wasnt keen on them!

vinny makes me laugh the whole time, so does Dane and Sisqo. Im still not liking Stephen though. for a christian he isnt being very nice to Nic. She was right before and yet he continued to call her a liar because he cant seem to say anything wrong! :roll:

Turquoise
17-Jan-10, 17:34
Im still not liking Stephen though. for a christian he isnt being very nice to Nic. She was right before and yet he continued to call her a liar because he cant seem to say anything wrong! :roll:

Well let's face it there are plenty of 'Christians' who don't have a good attitude. The rudest person I ever met in my life was a 'Christian' woman from Thurso, who is a nasty old hag. She takes great delight in winding up staff in shops by asking for one thing and then when she gets it, going mental at staff saying that wasn't what she wanted...just to be awkward [disgust]

Anyway, back on topic...! Don't like that Nicola at all, she is quite annoying. I would like Sisqo/Dane/Vinnie to win.

Mik.M.
17-Jan-10, 22:07
Does anyone else want to slap the dozy bint "Lady Sovreign"? Who is she ? Where did they find her? Can they send her back? What is it with the spoilt teenager act,she`s supposed to be 25.

balto
18-Jan-10, 11:11
i have been watching it. I am glad that 2 are gone too! Really wasnt keen on them!

vinny makes me laugh the whole time, so does Dane and Sisqo. Im still not liking Stephen though. for a christian he isnt being very nice to Nic. She was right before and yet he continued to call her a liar because he cant seem to say anything wrong! :roll:
i am starting to warm to stephen, just listening to him when he speaks to alex is enough to make anyone question what they do or dont believe in, it certainly has made me think .

balto
18-Jan-10, 11:12
Does anyone else want to slap the dozy bint "Lady Sovreign"? Who is she ? Where did they find her? Can they send her back? What is it with the spoilt teenager act,she`s supposed to be 25.
hopefully you will get your wish this week and she will be long gone.

Ash
18-Jan-10, 11:36
loving dane, vinnie and sisquo and i like jonas :)

morganria
18-Jan-10, 11:48
I liked Vinnie at the start but now he seems to be so bossy - its his way or no way.
Why cant they ask the people that they are moaning about that do nothing to take a turn washing up etc. The kitchen is Vinnies domain and I would be scared to go in and do something in case it was wrong.
Canna be doing with Stephen and Stephanie is starting to get on my nerves. Suprisingly liking Alex! OMG

Creme_Egg
18-Jan-10, 13:04
JONAS IS THE MA!!!!!

Gets my vote by a long shot, he doesnt portray anyone but himself being himself.......FACT

Ash
18-Jan-10, 13:10
i like alex aswell, stephanie is very much up herself and stephen well i cant be doing with his preaching!

Mrs Bucket
18-Jan-10, 19:51
She is a nasty piece of work alright I would love to put her in her place the horrible spoit child. Is she really 25

ShelleyCowie
18-Jan-10, 20:32
She is a nasty piece of work alright I would love to put her in her place the horrible spoit child. Is she really 25

No she is 24 lol.

I quite liked her at the start cos i thought it was just her being funny, but she has shown her true colours lately. Especially with the food situation.

AND it has really annoyed me that she has run out of cigarettes and is now taking advantage of Jonas because he has some packs left. Sisqo was told by Jonas that he could get some, he never pestered him continuously.

She went in there with 5 packs of cigarettes, they never lasted long! :roll:

Boozeburglar
18-Jan-10, 21:34
I think Vinnie fancies Alex.

Kataya is really sweet. Who cares how she came to be invited on? They all seemed to be obsessed with having to share time with someone unworthy of their incredible talents.

Stef if a snob.

Sov is a real laugh, I would love to take a drink with her.

Baldwin is an accomplished wind up merchant, (he could even teach some of you orgers a thing or two).

Hope Alex shows his metal at some point and offs all the rest of them in a blood fuelled frenzy.

Cut to Youtube, Alex sporting one of Ivana's dresses, pinning a limp body to the floor balling his eyes out, "I am somebody, I am.."

BINBOB
18-Jan-10, 22:10
Like SOV....hate Vinnie/Steph/Steven/Dane

joxville
18-Jan-10, 22:35

Two of my nieces are at the eviction show tonight, one of them has posted on facebook that Sov has been evicted.