PDA

View Full Version : Tortieshell cat found in Thurso

luskentyre
17-Jan-10, 00:53
This lovely cat was found wandering in Thurso. She's been described as "middle-aged" by the vet and is neutered. She's a very affectionate cat and the collar shows that she is/was obviously someone's pet.

Do you know who's cat this is? Please contact Caithness Cats Protection with any information you might have.

Our telephone number is 0845 371 4217 or you can email us on webmaster@caithnesscatsprotection.org.uk

Thank you.

http://www.caithnesscatsprotection.org.uk/homes_wanted/mo/tortie/tortie3.jpg
http://www.caithnesscatsprotection.org.uk/homes_wanted/mo/tortie/tortie2.jpg

Liz
17-Jan-10, 13:24
Aaww what a pretty lady.

Hope her owner is found soon.

balto
17-Jan-10, 13:25
aww she is lovely, hope her owners come forward,

Liz
17-Jan-10, 13:39
It doesn't look like she's been living rough for long as her collar is so clean and looks quite new.

So here's hoping she is reuinted with her owners soon.

BINBOB
17-Jan-10, 18:32
What a looker...........love her[wish I could have her],but she does look well cared for and as Liz said,her collar is clean.

Let us hope her owner is soon reunited with her.............or she gets a lovely new home soon.Bless her.:D

luskentyre
22-Jan-10, 00:47
Nothing yet. It's so frustrating as someone must be missing her...

Shabbychic
22-Jan-10, 02:14
What a beautiful little lady. Somebody must be missing her. Maybe they just don't know where to look. Hopefully they will get in contact soon.

Sarah
23-Jan-10, 01:37
She is so beautiful. Someone must be missing her, hope she gets home soon.

Serenity
28-Jan-10, 04:23
Any update?

balto
28-Jan-10, 15:32
if this lovely girl doesnt get a home soon, then there is one here waiting for her, i have 4 cats at present, but always room for one more.

luskentyre
31-Jan-10, 16:28
if this lovely girl doesnt get a home soon, then there is one here waiting for her, i have 4 cats at present, but always room for one more.

Thanks for your kind offer Balto - however I'm pleased to report that puss is going to a new home today.

Liz
31-Jan-10, 19:53
Thanks for your kind offer Balto - however I'm pleased to report that puss is going to a new home today.

What a shame that the cat's owner didn't claim her.:roll:

Still good to know she has got a lovely new home. Well done Cats Protection you do a great job?

Maybe you could give another pussy cat a forever home Balto?

balto
31-Jan-10, 23:17
Thanks for your kind offer Balto - however I'm pleased to report that puss is going to a new home today.wonderful news, that she has a new home.

What a shame that the cat's owner didn't claim her.:roll:

Still good to know she has got a lovely new home. Well done Cats Protection you do a great job?

Maybe you could give another pussy cat a forever home Balto?
always room here for another cat, mind you the oh might not agree lol.