PDA

View Full Version : Does the Org bring out the best or the worst in you?

crayola
16-Jan-10, 14:34
A recent post on the J4bberw0ck thread inspired this thread.

Does the Org bring out the best or the worst in you?

lasher
16-Jan-10, 14:35
A recent post on the J4bberw0ck thread inspired this thread.

Does the Org bring out the best or the worst in you?
Depends how much drink i've had!!

joxville
16-Jan-10, 14:35
Neither, I bring out the best in the org. Nuff said. :)

northener
16-Jan-10, 14:39
Both! Depending on my Arseyometer readings.

Currently the needle is flickering between 'Mildly Amused', 'Sensible' and 'Slightly Arsey'.

golach
16-Jan-10, 14:41
Sighs, not another poll. [lol]
I hope to meet J4bberw0ck again, later this year, nice fella

joxville
16-Jan-10, 14:44
I'm pretty much the same on the org as I am in real life, the only thing I hate is I've had to censor myself too much. :(

bekisman
16-Jan-10, 16:10
Oh No - Not ANOTHER poll!!!?

riggerboy
16-Jan-10, 16:23
i am what i appear to be cheeky lol

Vistravi
16-Jan-10, 17:42
It depends on how strongly i feel about something. I'll rant and argue a point just the same on and off the org if i feel strongly about it. :lol:

Alan16
16-Jan-10, 20:22
Bit of both. Sometimes I'm a bit of a prat, but other times I say some fairly intelligent stuff... Maybe...

Rheghead
16-Jan-10, 20:28
Probably the worst and best. I've been charged with being aggressive, smug and self centred. However that is a half truth because I'm never aggressive, I'm always smug and I'm sometimes self-centred. :Razz

golach
16-Jan-10, 20:45
Probably the worst and best. I've been charged with being aggressive, smug and self centred. However that is a half truth because I'm never aggressive, I'm always smug and I'm sometimes self-centred. :Razz
But your a nice guy with a good taste in Malts and real ales, and you like Changi's favourite Edinburgh Indian take away [lol], what more can you ask in an Orger

ShelleyCowie
16-Jan-10, 20:57
Im just me. doesnt shut up, and never intends to! ;) Thats what im like here, and in real life!

Sporran
16-Jan-10, 21:57
I'd say I'm pretty much the same on here as I am in real life. :)

brandy
16-Jan-10, 22:20
all of the above. most of the time im just me.. sometimes im at my best, sometimes my worse. im not a bad person but i am just human.. so no where near perfect and im happy with that *Grins*

crayola
17-Jan-10, 01:07
After some thought I went for I'm a bit worse on the Org than in real life.

Metalattakk
17-Jan-10, 01:43
I don't exist in 'real life'. I'm just an online avatar.

Whitewater
17-Jan-10, 02:03
I am what I am, regardless of the org, I say what I think, I don't put on a false face, if I think somebody is talking rubbish I will say so. Some threads I don't bother with, I read them, but I have heard all the arguments a thousand times before, I don't even bother making a comment. However, as I said, I read all the threads, and if I think I can contribute something, I will comment and give my opinion, it may be good or it may seem indifferent depending on who is reading and what they are looking for, but I guess at the end of the day I don't give a hoot. It is a forum, we all have an opinion, and we are all free to express it, that is what makes the 'Caithness.Org' great.

gleeber
17-Jan-10, 11:30
I don't exist in 'real life'. I'm just an online avatar.
Hmmm! Many's a word spoken in jest.............;)

If it wasnt for the internet and the org in particular there would be a part of me unused in so-called real life and left to wither and droop in the confines of my personality. For that reason I think the org takes the best out in me and although some of it may be deemed to be bad by others the truth is theres as much bad in the best of us as there is good in the worst of us.:confused
As for suggesting that the org is not real life. What exactly is it then?

crayola
17-Jan-10, 16:19
If it wasnt for the internet and the org in particular there would be a part of me unused in so-called real life and left to wither and droop
Who's the lucky girl? :)

joxville
17-Jan-10, 18:11
Who's the lucky girl? :)
You beat me to it. :)

lister
18-Jan-10, 03:42
Poll,again,,,anything else ye want to know about us potential retail guinea pigs??

Cedric Farthsbottom III
18-Jan-10, 18:19
I'm like Ronseal varnish,I do exactly what it says on the tin.Twelve non-orgers call me Cedric.Bliss:lol::lol:

trix
18-Jan-10, 23:49
am choost 'e same in real life :cool: