PDA

View Full Version : Favourite story...

Amadan
15-Jan-10, 23:09
Hi

I was just wodering if anyone had any particular favourite stories (myth or historical) or people (again myth or historical) that took place in/or was about Caithness?

Cheers :D

Scunner
15-Jan-10, 23:23
The Piper of Winda Ha'

joxville
15-Jan-10, 23:55
It's rumoured someone once saw a clean weeker, the story was soon quashed when the originator was found to have escaped from Craig Dunain. ;)

Kathy@watten
16-Jan-10, 01:05
Little red hen, can empathise and like to read it to kids!

achingale
16-Jan-10, 11:34
The story of the man who saw a ghost rising from a grave at Tutnaguail only to discover some time later that he was attending the funeral of a man who was buried in that exact grave. Spooky...

Mrs Bucket
16-Jan-10, 13:44
Little red hen, can empathise and like to read it to kids!
understand where your coming from

sandyr1
16-Jan-10, 17:02
Your still a 'sick' man Jox..But funny!

bluebell
17-Jan-10, 04:52
Don't know if this counts:eek:but there was a story on here a while back about the phantom farter o woolies, it had me in tears reading it:lol: in fact I'm of till look for it could do with a good laugh again....

gleeber
17-Jan-10, 11:47
I was told a story once by someone about his uncles funeral. When he went around to the house pre funeral his auntie asked him if he wanted to go into the other room to see his uncles remains. They went into the room and as they were looking at the pooor mannie lying in his coffin his auntie said to him, Is he no looking weel. :eek: