golach
15-Jan-10, 00:21
I have satellite, I care not[lol]

Mr P Cannop
15-Jan-10, 11:33
good old stv

Kodiak
15-Jan-10, 11:47
STV it the worst Station in the UK. It is the only one that refuses to put on all the New Programmes that other ITV Stations show.

All I can say is thank goodness for SKY as I can watch the Programmes I like on ITV London.

loganbiffy
15-Jan-10, 12:16
Channel 4 has been one of the best channels ever since it started.
Never one to shy away from controversy, it has brought us some fantastic programmes, drama's, hard-hitting documentaries, comedies and not to mention the film side of things, Film 4 anyone?

Consistently a great range of programmes on and I never tire of what is shown n it.
Throughout the 90's when I was growing up it was unbelievable how good it was, it was the only channel I had tuned in at one point! lol.

joxville
15-Jan-10, 18:59
Where is the none option?

riggerboy
15-Jan-10, 19:12
whats a tv ????? if thats that new fangle wireless with a pichur on it am no hevn 1

Anji
15-Jan-10, 19:36
whats a tv ????? if thats that new fangle wireless with a pichur on it am no hevn 1

Considering the standard of the programmes at present, you won't be missing much!

Mik.M.
15-Jan-10, 20:12
good old stv
:lol::lol::lol: You must be bloody joking! It`s crap,showing old rubbish because they won`t pay ITV for decent up to date shows.Thank god for Sky.

Invisible
15-Jan-10, 20:42
Stv is rubbish.

Venture
15-Jan-10, 21:34
Which station do you prefer?

A poll on terrestrial TV? Invisible you must be really bored of a Friday evening.[lol]

sharona
15-Jan-10, 21:44
tv is rubbish any way pay for a licence and for wat

Ricco
15-Jan-10, 21:45
Hmmm - difficult! On Saturday BBC1 is my fav 'cos Heros is on. Wednesday it would be C5 'cos of CSI, Thursday its C5 'cos of NCIS The rest of the week is pretty favouriteless. ;)

redeyedtreefrog
16-Jan-10, 00:27
Mine is C4, by process of elimination

Green_not_greed
16-Jan-10, 00:38
Channel 4 has been one of the best channels ever since it started.
Never one to shy away from controversy, it has brought us some fantastic programmes, drama's, hard-hitting documentaries, comedies and not to mention the film side of things, Film 4 anyone?

Consistently a great range of programmes on and I never tire of what is shown n it.
Throughout the 90's when I was growing up it was unbelievable how good it was, it was the only channel I had tuned in at one point! lol.

I agree that I'd consider CH4 to be the best, though I confess I grew up in the 1970's not the 90s.

The BBC have simply become another arm of government propaganda.

piratelassie
16-Jan-10, 18:17
Getting soooo... fedup with the adverts on STV, MORE TIME IS GIVEN TO THEM THAN THE PROGRAMES.....[evil]

tonkatojo
16-Jan-10, 19:33
Getting soooo... fedup with the adverts on STV, MORE TIME IS GIVEN TO THEM THAN THE PROGRAMES.....[evil]

Is that the product adverts or the self praising STV logo ??

bekisman
16-Jan-10, 19:35
I'm with Golach on this one (got Sky+)

Invisible
16-Jan-10, 19:41
Not to throw a hissy fit here, but I did ask about terrestrial not sky.:lol:
It seems most threads now are going away from topic

Invisible
16-Jan-10, 19:42
A poll on terrestrial TV? Invisible you must be really bored of a Friday evening.[lol]

It was actually Thursday I made the poll, and yeah I was really bored on Friday too

golach
16-Jan-10, 20:13
It was actually Thursday I made the poll, and yeah I was really bored on Friday too
Try growing a proper beard, that helps on bad Fridays, boring Saturdays, and any other days of the week [lol]

Invisible
16-Jan-10, 20:33
Try growing a proper beard, that helps on bad Fridays, boring Saturdays, and any other days of the week [lol]

I tried but i have to shave it off for a christening tomorrow

joxville
16-Jan-10, 20:37
I tried but i have to shave it off for a christening tomorrow

Better keep the beard on or they may wet the wrong head. ;)

[lol]

crayola
16-Jan-10, 21:24
Of the terrestrial channels I watch BBC 1, 2, and 4, Channel 4 and BBC News most but I should watch more Film 4.

roadbowler
16-Jan-10, 21:46
yea, where's the none option? Lol don't do tv. An occasional viewing at mates' houses is always a good reminder of why i don't have nor want one. Any occasional docu that i hear about that i might like to see makes it eventually onto the net somewhere anyways.