PDA

View Full Version : Found / lost dog

Alice in Blunderland
01-May-06, 14:18
Need help from anyone who knows of a lost terrier like dog ,small ,cream in colour with red collar very friendly but with no sense of direction as it is currently in my back garden.My kids think they have died and gone to heaven but someone somewhere is obviously missing a loved pet.I would be interested in returning said dog to rightfull owner asap as tomorrow the police will take it away to give to the dog warden.Any info would be helpfull so if anyone knows of a missing doggy in the pultneytown area let me know.

JAWS
01-May-06, 14:25
Come on Alice in Blunderland, do give us a clue as to the area. :D

Alice in Blunderland
01-May-06, 14:57
oops it was seen outside the co-op and then arrived in Thurso Street in the great town of Wick its currently piddling everywhere in my back garden must be a boy thing amongst dogs?????? kids are still happy happy happy

unicorn
01-May-06, 14:58
well done for taking it in and looking for it's owners!

Dog Warden
01-May-06, 16:42
I have pm'd you

dog warden

cuddlepop
01-May-06, 16:47
bet the kids are over the moon with the stray dog,its lucky its found such a good home.:Razz with your hospitality it wont want to leave,know we didnt.:lol:

Alice in Blunderland
01-May-06, 20:24
:D Happy/ :~( sad to say the dog has been reunited with its owners.Thanks for all the help and pms from everyone.The police helped to trace the owners for me and my kids were so sad to see it leave. I know I should get them one but they would never give it peace.

Alice in Blunderland
01-May-06, 20:26
bet the kids are over the moon with the stray dog,its lucky its found such a good home with your hospitality it wont want to leave,know we didnt
You know you and your doggy are welcome to stay again if the dog can put up with the children.:lol: