PDA

View Full Version : Beggars Belief!

Stavro
14-Jan-10, 19:07
This saddened me and reduced my mother to tears. :~( A Facebook group has been established to show support to help establish leads in relation to this, horrendous, horrible attack.

http://www.news-mail.com.au/story/2009/11/23/what-brute-would-savage-these-dogs/

Katy
14-Jan-10, 19:45
This is truely disgusting, how can anyone do such a thing to any animal. They are totally sick in the head.
Kxx

Liz
14-Jan-10, 19:57
Sorry Stavro but I just can't read this as know I will end up in :~(:~(

Animal cruelty sickens me and makes me sad, angry and depressed!

Stavro
14-Jan-10, 20:48
Sorry Stavro but I just can't read this as know I will end up in :~(:~(

Animal cruelty sickens me and makes me sad, angry and depressed!

Understandable, Liz.

This is truely disgusting, how can anyone do such a thing to any animal. They are totally sick in the head.
Kxx

Agreed. [evil]

froal
14-Jan-10, 22:28
NOT NICE & VERY SICK..........!!!! [disgust][evil]
If they can do this to dogs what else....?? i'd hate to think [disgust]

Jenni
14-Jan-10, 23:39
I am with you Liz. I won't even attempt to read the story as I will be upset and sickened by it. Anything that involves cruelty to animals just makes me mad.

teenybash
15-Jan-10, 01:06
Won't read this......................I don't even want to imagine, but I do.................Penalties for cruelty deliberately inflicted of animals should be much tougher than they are at present.......bring back the stocks.

butterfly
15-Jan-10, 01:09
Well it's sickening to think a human can do this to an animal,i hope they get whoever is responsible.Jail is too good for them,may they rot in hell.[disgust]

BINBOB
15-Jan-10, 11:22
I am not reading it either.........could not bear to hear of more cruelty to animals.:(

Rictina
15-Jan-10, 12:41
I didnt want to read it, but I eventually plucked up the courage to read it !

What can I say its absolutley disguting, I cannot put into words how I feel.

Thanks for posting.

_Ju_
15-Jan-10, 15:56
I wonder why we use the word humane to mean what it does mean, when the only animal out their capable of the inhumane treatment of any living creature is actually the human being.

Liz
15-Jan-10, 16:00
Never thought of that before Ju and it is so true.:roll:

ShelleyCowie
15-Jan-10, 16:43
i read the story, that is horrible! How could anyone do anything like that to animals! I dont care if they have some stupid illness that "makes" them do these things! People like that should be publically shamed and then hung!!!!!!!!!!! [evil]

Awful. :~(

Stavro
15-Jan-10, 18:18
Won't read this......................I don't even want to imagine, but I do.................Penalties for cruelty deliberately inflicted of animals should be much tougher than they are at present.......bring back the stocks.

So true, crimes against ALL animals should be taken very seriously. Cruelty to animals is a common precursor to later criminal violence. It is very easy for psychopaths to cross the line and go on to abusing people for no real reason. They are HATE filled, lying, individuals who display no remorse or emotions and deny everything they have ever perpetrated with the greatest of ease. That is why so many people are fooled by them, but they cannot fool themselves. [disgust]