PDA

View Full Version : Collection from Glasgow?

Fran
14-Jan-10, 01:20
Can anyone tell me who I can contact to collect furniture from glasgow for me?

Missy Wick
14-Jan-10, 10:11
You could try Colin Mackenzie Removals, they are always up and down the road.
651 349

groater
14-Jan-10, 10:25
D Steven & son do Glasgow every day

poppett
14-Jan-10, 12:39
Northwards have a depot here and Glasgow so may be able to help you. They delivered a fridge freezer in horrendous conditions so dad would have it before Christmas. Just check out their website and give Scrabster office a call.

cuddlepop
14-Jan-10, 16:43
Northwards have a depot here and Glasgow so may be able to help you. They delivered a fridge freezer in horrendous conditions so dad would have it before Christmas. Just check out their website and give Scrabster office a call.

Poppet is that part of Highland haulage because they have a depot there too and go north.:confused

ads
14-Jan-10, 17:01
McAdie & Reeve from Orkney move furniture all over the Country. See their vehicles heading south on a Monday and north on a Friday usually.

poppett
14-Jan-10, 19:27
Don`t think they are connected CP. Highland Haulage deliver up here too, had forgotten about them, so there`s another haulier for Fran to try.

daviddd
14-Jan-10, 20:49
Parcelmonkey were the cheapest co,I could find recently when I wanted to bring some furniture up from London (they operate all over the UK). http://www.parcelmonkey.co.uk/