PDA

View Full Version : Mother and Toddler Groups in Wick

KCI
13-Jan-10, 21:51
Looking for some info about Mother and Toddler groups in Wick.
Just wondering what is available in Wick, and what sort of age etc.

Trying to decide where to take my little guy!
Thanks in advance for any replies.

flyonthewall
13-Jan-10, 22:24
Hi

There is a Parent and Toddler group called Pulteneytown Parent and Toddlers and this is held on Monday and Friday afternoons from 1.30pm - 3.00pm. It is held within the hall of the Pulteneytown Parish Church which is in Argyle Square, Wick next to the hairdressers.

Children are welcome from any age and most stay until the age of 3 or whenever they start Playgroup.

PM me if you want any further details.

Thanks

weeannie
13-Jan-10, 22:49
Looking for some info about Mother and Toddler groups in Wick.
Just wondering what is available in Wick, and what sort of age etc.

Trying to decide where to take my little guy!
Thanks in advance for any replies.

I wouldnt mind similar info for Thurso....know where they are but dunno much about them-like age ranges etc. :)

telfordstar
14-Jan-10, 21:38
I take my son to the toddlers in the baptist Church. Its on tuesdays and thursdays 10.00am to 11.30am. He is 2 and loves it.

KCI
14-Jan-10, 21:55
Do a lot of people go to the Baptist Church one?
Are they quite friendly, or is it like a clique?
Do children younger than 2 go?

Sorry for all the questions! The Baptist Church one sounds good as it is in the morning - my little guy always has a sleep in the afternoon. I think he might be too young to go though - he doesn't get to see other babies/toddlers, so I thought it would be a good idea to try this.

Thanks for the replies.:)

telfordstar
15-Jan-10, 23:53
Do a lot of people go to the Baptist Church one?
Are they quite friendly, or is it like a clique?
Do children younger than 2 go?

Sorry for all the questions! The Baptist Church one sounds good as it is in the morning - my little guy always has a sleep in the afternoon. I think he might be too young to go though - he doesn't get to see other babies/toddlers, so I thought it would be a good idea to try this.

Thanks for the replies.:)

Its busy but not to busy if that makes sense. There is a few younger than tw1 that go as well, There is a few with there own wee group im defo not one of the kinda mingle around overall its quite friendly.

Lucy
16-Jan-10, 08:56
If you give your health visitor a phone on 01955604134 or pop in on a Tuesday 1.30- 3.30 or thursday 10-12 they have a list of all the mother& toddler groups also playgroups etc.

KCI
16-Jan-10, 13:48
Thanks for the replies everyone - much appreciated!