PDA

View Full Version : any one with birds of prey?

brandy
13-Jan-10, 12:14
ok guys this may sound really stupid and please dont laugh.. but was wondering if any one has any hawks or owls.. if i could grab a few moulted feathers?
im going to make Sam a dream catcher for over his bed.
he often has bad dreams and i know that as a child my dream catcher helped me a lot.
dont have a willow tree.. but im guessing i can get a bit off my rowan to make the hoop. so if i can get feathers should be easy enough.. and i want sam to help make it.
i think in a way thats the most important part.. if we make it together.. the magic that goes into it will be stronger and will keep those bad dreams away.*smiles* amazing what positve thinking can do isnt it?

Liz
13-Jan-10, 14:45
What a shame that Sam is having bad dreams and what a good idea to make a dreamcatcher together.

Sorry can't help with the feathers but maybe Porshiepoo could help you out?

porshiepoo
13-Jan-10, 15:56
Have pm'd you

Kathy@watten
13-Jan-10, 17:27
Hi Brandy if I saw this earlier I could have taken in both the feathers and the willow to make the loop, remind me again and next time I am thro I will take some for you, or pop for a coffee, but at the mo it's nil by mouth in the household as I am dieting/starving myself thin!

brandy
13-Jan-10, 19:51
most def on the willow *laughs* and feathers! what do you mean starving your not fat! i cant even fit my trousers now ive gained so much weight.. i hate insulin! well and eating to much!