PDA

View Full Version : balti house wick under new managment

thejudd
12-Jan-10, 19:31
Balti house in wick is fab now it is under new management. The staff are friendly, the munchy box is such a good idea and they offer fast home delivery wooo hoooo. I can't recomend this takeaway enough.

elamanya
12-Jan-10, 19:48
tried it a few weeks ago, got a bland meal , wont ever go back

lybsterlad
13-Jan-10, 13:32
tried it a few weeks ago, got a bland meal , wont ever go back
i agree had curry and also found it very bland, will stick with curry king always get an excellent curry, nan bread, kebab from curry king, highly recommend for sit in or take away meals

davem
13-Jan-10, 14:52
It does say under new management - give them a chance.

telfordstar
13-Jan-10, 17:19
Is this the same management that took over when the other lot moved to the curry king?

lybsterlad
13-Jan-10, 18:34
Is this the same management that took over when the other lot moved to the curry king?
Am not sure "other lot moved to curry king in september/oct i think" maybe new management again since then?

CLARABEL
13-Jan-10, 18:57
have had a very tasty curry from the Balti twice recently and that was far better than it was before. New Management get my approval. Got to say I haven't even tried the Curry King yet

gemma89
16-Jan-10, 21:48
Im all for the Balti House!! Very friendly and chatty! Pizzas are soooo good!

sjr014
16-Jan-10, 23:04
Had a kebab a few weeks ago and it was awful compared to the previous lot that now have the curry king then we had a curry just before New Year and it was awful so no more chances for me!

Aaldtimer
17-Jan-10, 04:29
Im all for the Balti House!! Very friendly and chatty! Pizzas are soooo good!

You go to an Indian take-away for a Pizza...how very odd!:confused

lybsterlad
24-Jan-10, 22:32
noticed last night Balti was closed, and is closed tonight, anyone know what opening hours are

Moonboots
25-Jan-10, 11:39
The owner had a fall out with the management now its closed until further notice

Amy-Winehouse
28-Jan-10, 12:03
You go to an Indian take-away for a Pizza...how very odd!:confused

Yes its bizarre mate, theres no Italian or Pizza house in Wick so the Indians do Pizza & Kebabs !! Folk in other places find it amusing too:cool:

Invisible
01-Feb-10, 22:31
had a bonny n good pizza out of balti house on sat night

superceltic
02-Feb-10, 09:18
is balti house open again ?????????

Pooch
02-Feb-10, 10:38
is balti house open again ?????????

Sure is I had a great pizza on Sun night and the guys were really nice yapped to me and got eh crack