PDA

View Full Version : Idiots on Ice

Gronnuck
12-Jan-10, 17:31
There are some right numpties in West Lothian; have a look here (http://edinburghnews.scotsman.com/breaking-edinburgh-news/Men-charged-after-driving-car.5974722.jp)

BINBOB
12-Jan-10, 17:48
There are some right numpties in West Lothian; have a look hear (http://edinburghnews.scotsman.com/breaking-edinburgh-news/Men-charged-after-driving-car.5974722.jp)

There are numpties EVERYWHERE!!!;):D

Cattach
12-Jan-10, 17:54
There are some right numpties in West Lothian; have a look hear (http://edinburghnews.scotsman.com/breaking-edinburgh-news/Men-charged-after-driving-car.5974722.jp)

Hear, Hear - sorry Here, Here!!!!

M R
12-Jan-10, 18:42
Now this granted, is Highly STUPID :lol:

northener
12-Jan-10, 18:51
"Idiots on Ice"

I thought it was another talent show.....:confused

brandy
12-Jan-10, 18:55
omg.. thats a new level of stupid..

Phill
12-Jan-10, 18:59
Ha ha! Just read the article too before seeing it here.

Nominees for a Darwin Award methinks.

achingale
12-Jan-10, 19:30
I could not believe it when I read this. They were lucky they got out, pair of eejits.

Invisible
12-Jan-10, 20:52
I thought you were on about Dancing on Ice's sister show on ITV2:)

horseman
13-Jan-10, 16:33
Ye have to admit ,it's way better than the average-tale to tell your g,kids,an photos to prove it,cos' they would never credit it else:lol:

christina
13-Jan-10, 16:50
Dumb and Dumber springs to mind :lol:.

Boozeburglar
13-Jan-10, 21:02
Sounds like it was a good crack.

Stack Rock
13-Jan-10, 22:13
What about the person on Loch Watten on a quad bike the Police were highlighting today.

George Brims
13-Jan-10, 22:19
I suppose it all depends on the conditions. At least a lot of the loch is pretty shallow at the village end. I remember my dad telling me that during the horrrible winter in 1947, the mail was taken between Watten and Gillock straight across the frozen loch, by a pony and trap. Of course that year the snow was constant for several months, so the ice would have been good and thick.

richard
13-Jan-10, 22:37
the ice on loch watten is about 5 or 6 inchs thick,and it wasent a quad it was a trike.

Blarney
13-Jan-10, 23:13
The man doth protest too much, methinks.......was it yourself who went for a wee ride on the loch Richard?

Boozeburglar
13-Jan-10, 23:13
That is nothing. My pal is presently driving his JCB straight across the Moray Firth to feed the ravenous pigeons of the Black Isle, armed with nothing but his war pistol and a miner's helmet.

rsg
15-Jan-10, 20:02
hi its ace crack on eh ice with trikes , me and a couple of my mates were on a huge frozen pond with the 3 trikes and the ice was over 5 inches thick :D man it was good crack, stack rock and blarney i take it you both are ENGLISH then aye ..........................

Stack Rock
15-Jan-10, 21:11
hi its ace crack on eh ice with trikes , me and a couple of my mates were on a huge frozen pond with the 3 trikes and the ice was over 5 inches thick :D man it was good crack, stack rock and blarney i take it you both are ENGLISH then aye ..........................

Ah well - crack on at it.
For your info. I wiz born in e Henderson Nursing Home if ye ken fir at wiz.

Ricco
15-Jan-10, 21:48
Now look - I think that it is somewhat unfair to call these throw-backs of natural selection 'idiots'. Let's face it - they have been given a raw deal when the chromosome combination rang up three empty skulls on the slot machine of human development. :lol:

Sarah
15-Jan-10, 23:00
I read this yesterday, idiots!!

Blarney
16-Jan-10, 01:49
Man that's quite thick right enough........