PDA

View Full Version : round and yellow

Mrs Bucket
12-Jan-10, 12:31
There is something round and yellow in the sky here it has been here for hours wonder what it can be. I have been feeling better since it arrived. Has anyone else seen it.

Gronnuck
12-Jan-10, 13:08
:eek: Yeh peculiar looking round thingy, I've seen it too. I found that if you want to look at it for a prolonged period you should wear dark glasses. ;)

Geo
12-Jan-10, 14:07
There is some sort of strange green stuff appearing in the garden too! I wonder is it related?

Kodiak
12-Jan-10, 15:01
Mass Hysteria, thats all this is, go back into your house and sit down with a nice cup of tea and it will soon go away.

If you dont you will soon imagine that the myth of a Spring is true :D

peedie
12-Jan-10, 15:56
now thats odd, there was a big yellow thing for a while in aberdeen today...

thankfully its turned to drizzle (the ice wasn't quite slidey enough i believe)

no need to panic :)

horseman
12-Jan-10, 15:59
Do as you wish, as long as it is not paying attention to the weather forecasts!--
Not to say they were a bit out---huge enormous gigantic fearsome-don't even think of going out unless you have to in my area,that was for sat. &sun.-HAH-I did not even need to scrape the car windows,if thats the best the tv can come up with,the in charge peeps ought to be joining the dole 'q,if they were to be judged by results-'twould be money saved in my mind.

bekisman
12-Jan-10, 16:16
yeah, it's bloody scary here too; had this white stuff all over this slippery stuff, it's now turning into runny colourless fluid, not sure what to do, but it seems to be soaking into the ground, but a bit frightened as it might come back again, as I'm sure this slippery stuff and the white stuff came up from there, although some silly folks say it came out of the sky! yea right, I'm sure I'd hear the big slippery stuff hitting the ground. What do I do? wife says we should keep quiet about it or everyone will want some. worry worry

Mrs Bucket
12-Jan-10, 17:52
Mass Hysteria, thats all this is, go back into your house and sit down with a nice cup of tea and it will soon go away.

If you dont you will soon imagine that the myth of a Spring is true :D

you are so clever how did you know that