PDA

View Full Version : Part time rider for pony required

mon867
11-Jan-10, 22:08
I am looking for anyone who may be interested in hacking out/schooling my arab cross mare while I am away working for 2 weeks of the month. She is 14 year old, 14.1 and good in traffic. She is forward going and will jog home and try to pull the reins out of my hands although will not take off or throw a fit if you hold her back. I reckon this is only due to lack of exercise, she was fine last summer. She isnt dangerous in any way! She's a bit nervous around strangers but is ok once she knows you so I need someone who is experienced, patient and quiet. She can be a bit of a sod to catch but will come for a treat! She is out near Stemster farm so you will have to have means of getting there, she will not be getting moved from there.
PM me if you might be interested.http://i604.photobucket.com/albums/tt126/golfchick867/P1000519.jpg

Leanne
11-Jan-10, 22:16
Are you looking for just someone to exercise her or someone to contribute to costs/work aswell?

mon867
11-Jan-10, 22:26
I am just looking for someone to ride her when I am away, if it was to be a regular thing then a contribution towards shoeing would be appreciated. No other costs!

mon867
24-Jan-10, 00:57
May sell if any interest?

mon867
03-Feb-10, 03:14
Got someone to exercise her now, thanks to those who enquired. Need to sell some saddles now hint hint!! Please look in the classified pets n animals section.:)