PDA

View Full Version : Why do you come on to the org forums?

Cedric Farthsbottom III
11-Jan-10, 17:47
Simple answer required.No polls,cos Crayola writes the best.:)(a smile not a lol cos she does)

I occassionally visit,sometimes its through boredom,days like today i see threads that get me.So my faceless orger chums have a field day.

Why do you come on to the org forums?

My reason is because I can.

Turquoise
11-Jan-10, 17:49
Pure darn nosiness - one has to keep up with the craic!!

redeyedtreefrog
11-Jan-10, 18:01
Why not? :lol:

ShelleyCowie
11-Jan-10, 18:01
Boredom, to get the craic, see what people are talking about.

Passes the time some days. Im not always on it, but its always open on my computer.

Also like to check the things for sale, see if i can get a bargain. :Razz

changilass
11-Jan-10, 18:37
My name is Changi and I am an orger.

shazzap
11-Jan-10, 18:41
My name is Changi and I am an orger.

[lol][lol][lol] This says it all.

trix
11-Jan-10, 18:42
i choost lek til get 'e crack an see if there is anythin funny i can write [lol]

i love checkin oot all 'e photos too...

joxville
11-Jan-10, 19:14
Nosey/bored/annoy/laugh/rant. :)

*Delete as appropriate.

canuck
11-Jan-10, 19:50
Why do I come on the org forums?

-To connect with the amazing personalities whom I have come to know over the years.
-To stay connected to that little corner of the world which owns a wee part of my heart.
-To play a role as a character in an ever evolving live opera.
-To listen to a chatter which reveals an awful lot about the real Scotland, particularly modern attitudes toward the church.
-To learn from orgers with professionals lives in music, writing, finance, law enforcement, weather forecasting, diy, farming, etc, etc and my favourites 'The Science Team.'
-And finally, to say hello every once in awhile to you Cedric.

Rictina
11-Jan-10, 20:10
I like the photography section, there are some fab piccies on there, & also I'm like a wee nosey around, LOL. [lol]

porshiepoo
11-Jan-10, 20:13
For a laugh.
To cause trouble ;)
Just to be nosey.

northener
11-Jan-10, 20:19
Nosiness, sheer bloodymindedness and for a laugh.:Razz

golach
11-Jan-10, 20:31
Nosiness, and to catch up with friends and family, and my select group of Org pals

Jeid
11-Jan-10, 20:35
To moan about stuff and do nothing about it.

Ricco
11-Jan-10, 20:56
Why do I come on the org forums?

-To connect with the amazing personalities whom I have come to know over the years.
-To stay connected to that little corner of the world which owns a wee part of my heart.
-To play a role as a character in an ever evolving live opera.
-To listen to a chatter which reveals an awful lot about the real Scotland, particularly modern attitudes toward the church.
-To learn from orgers with professionals lives in music, writing, finance, law enforcement, weather forecasting, diy, farming, etc, etc and my favourites 'The Science Team.'
-And finally, to say hello every once in awhile to you Cedric.

Yep - canny Canuck said it all for me. Hopefully to be able to meet a few orgers when I get (permission) to come up. ;)

Vistravi
11-Jan-10, 21:46
You know what i actually don't know :eek:

It will properly be because i can when i have firefox open lol. :lol:

redeyedtreefrog
11-Jan-10, 21:54
I .Org, therefore I am.

Stig
11-Jan-10, 21:58
i choost lek til get 'e crack an see if there is anythin funny i can write [lol]

i love checkin oot all 'e photos too...

I come on to learn how to type in another language.[lol]

ŠAmethyst
11-Jan-10, 23:22
I've been a member of this forum for over eight years now (how time flies by)... It was actually a relative of mine that told me what a great source of information this site is, so I had to check it out for myself. To start with we enjoyed the quiz nights, made 'online friends' though them quizzes. There are even a few .orgers that I can put a face to.

After moving away from Caithness, I liked to check the site because as in Caithness, the org has that sense of community that I missed so much.

:( I'm heading back south soon, will be relying on the org to provide that sense of community in a place where people don't know their neighbours so well.

Wow... in over eight years I had never thought of why I come to this site until now!

twiglet
11-Jan-10, 23:32
The .org is a great resource and was a god send when we moved here. I like to find out what craic is going on, have a laugh, see which threads are doing the rounds again. I have also met some great people that are now firm friends through the web site.