PDA

View Full Version : sunday nights!!

miller30
10-Jan-10, 22:19
well they just got better, dancing on ice, wild at heart, something decent to watch on tv at last!!! since x-factor finished.

telfordstar
10-Jan-10, 22:22
I dont watch any of that programmes but Hells kitchen usa is back on monday then shameless at the end of the month :D

young_fishin_neep
10-Jan-10, 22:26
wild at heart is back... im delighted :D

x

ShelleyCowie
10-Jan-10, 22:27
I dont watch any of that programmes but Hells kitchen usa is back on monday then shameless at the end of the month :D

Shameless! Woo!!! cant wait til all my programs are back on!

House, lie to me, shameless, misfits, skins...the list can go on and on! lol.

Dancing on ice was good tonight too! :D

redeyedtreefrog
10-Jan-10, 22:29
Being Human, 24, Heroes, YAY!

Invisible
10-Jan-10, 23:13
What you on about folks?
Bored on Sunday night then get yourself to the org quiz!:lol:

grumpy1
10-Jan-10, 23:39
greys anatomy due to start any time soon i cant wait........

hoopy1406
11-Jan-10, 00:03
Oh that reminds me, anyone know when Desp H/wives starts again?!

Vistravi
11-Jan-10, 12:02
I must be an alien as i don't watch tv at all :lol: Sundays for us are usually hectic! Last night we went to a friends house to help her set her laptop up and net up. She's clueless about these things lol. We didn't get home untill half 9 and we were there since 3 lol.

sjr014
11-Jan-10, 13:02
Being Human, 24, Heroes, YAY!

Yip im with you on that one! And new prog Glee on tonight on E4 at 9!

Loraine
11-Jan-10, 14:05
well they just got better, dancing on ice, wild at heart, something decent to watch on tv at last!!! since x-factor finished.

Yay - love dancing on ice. My little girl does spins on the floor and says she wants to be a dancer when she grows up!! Wild at heart is great too. :)

Iffy
11-Jan-10, 16:08
greys anatomy due to start any time soon i cant wait........

Have you a rough idea of when it will be starting again and do you know which channel it is on ? Cheers !

Cedric Farthsbottom III
11-Jan-10, 16:14
Sunday night is sleep night.However,I do frequent the org quiz night now and again if the matchsticks in ma eyes don't bend and break.To the folk I meet on a Monday morning at 5am,I salute you.:lol::lol:

bobbyrussell09
11-Jan-10, 16:44
sunday nights are rubbish for tv .i agree with cedric ,its atime for snoozing

XxRUGBYMADxX
11-Jan-10, 19:10
Have you a rough idea of when it will be starting again and do you know which channel it is on ? Cheers !
living channel 112