PDA

View Full Version : Matalan

KILTIECAULDBUM
30-Apr-06, 18:34
Just a thought!!
As there seems to be a lot of Orgers wishing or hoping to see Matalan open a new store up here (me included), why not register your interest through their Customer Services on their website? It doesn't need to be your life story, just that you would love them to open a new store in Caithness!!

http://www.matalan.com/pages/home & go to contact us.

If enough people do it, maybe it would make them give it some cosideration?
I just thought it might be worth a try, as at least it is doing something positive about our preferences and it's FREE.

gee
30-Apr-06, 18:58
i agree totally. the more people show how highly we rate them the more likely they will consider here as a possible new area to set up

scotsboy
30-Apr-06, 19:08
Wick and Matalan – a marketing mans dream, a synergy made in heaven, it certainly gets my seal of approval.

footie chick
30-Apr-06, 19:26
Have put my plea to them lets hope it works!

stekar
30-Apr-06, 19:40
A Matalan would be nice.

I did contact Primark about the Wick retail park a few weeks back and got the standard response, that they have no plans at the moment for Caithness. Oh well, it was worth a try!

footie chick
30-Apr-06, 19:42
A Matalan would be nice.

I did contact Primark about the Wick retail park a few weeks back and got the standard response, that they have no plans at the moment for Caithness. Oh well, it was worth a try!

Looks like a trip to Inverness then, when it opens!:lol:

candyfloss
30-Apr-06, 20:18
Matalan would be great, it i'll give us a bit more choice,if most people are shopping at new look were all going to be wearing the same clothes:(