PDA

View Full Version : My shining star

munron
10-Jan-10, 17:59
http://i129.photobucket.com/albums/p216/munron_photos/P1100006.jpg

I would like to think he is looking with love but I fear it is put the camera down and feed me thoughts

Jovi
10-Jan-10, 18:37
Thats lovely...I recognise that look :D

froal
10-Jan-10, 21:13
Yip i get a lot of those looks...!!! too, lovely photo thou !! :D

munron
10-Jan-10, 22:31
Thanks both, I know it is a bit dark but I just had to take a photo with the sunset and himself getting into position by the gate.....tapping hoof patiently (not) wondering where she is.

This is the other one that I took but I think I could do something better, but if I use sunset settings it comes out blurred

http://i129.photobucket.com/albums/p216/munron_photos/P1100005.jpg

Jovi
10-Jan-10, 22:53
I think my poor animals are sick of the sight of my camera but the weather has just been great for photo opportunities and there have been some beautiful skies..too good to miss. Your pic's lovely..atmospheric. :)

froal
11-Jan-10, 21:46
I'll second that cause so are Mine....!!
Love the way you caught that car comming up the road nice contrast think thats what i'am trying to say ! :roll::)

froal
11-Jan-10, 21:56
In the first photo the car lights are off ! still nice photo better than mine like half a horses heads and dogs legs....!! :)

munron
11-Jan-10, 22:04
Ha ha it is funny cos the first photo was taken second, if that makes sense. But I am the same as you all, the horses hear the door and think HELLO we are getting in early tonight. Then it is flash flash and the door closes again - and Paddy just hates the camera flash, it is about the only thing that gets him away from the hay pile, so I am amazed he stood there for a minute or two.

munron
11-Jan-10, 22:07
In the first photo the car lights are off ! still nice photo better than mine like half a horses heads and dogs legs....!! :)

The beauty of digital but I keep them all, cut off, blurred even just tail shots of the dogs - I am just not entirely sure why though :)

froal
11-Jan-10, 22:24
Maybe someone on here might tell us ! lol :D
i thought i was taking photo's but was videoing without knowing it hows that ! thats what i get for wearing my gloves...!! :confused

Liz
11-Jan-10, 23:48
Lovely photos Munron.:D

I bought a new camera and have been too lazy to read through the manual. The problem is it's online so can't take it to bed and send myself to sleep.
Could print it off but would go through reams of paper!:roll: