PDA

View Full Version : Jumbo Jaws

Cedric Farthsbottom III
08-Jan-10, 21:20
There's been a couple of sweetie threads over the time,now for crisps.The reason for me asking is I never saw these crisps anywhere else but in Caithness.Jumbo Jaws,they were like a big massive Monster Munch but were brilliant in a sandwich.If they can bring back Wispa they can bring back Jumbo Jaws.Anybody remind them?Bought ma last pack in Presto 1995.:)

Bobbin
08-Jan-10, 21:52
I dont remember the Jumbo Jaws but I wish they would bring back beefburger Space Invaders. :)

Billy Boy
08-Jan-10, 21:57
I could fair go a pack o salt n vinegar discos :Razz

lildj
08-Jan-10, 22:29
I wish they would bring back beefburger Space Invaders. :)

am sure they still do them

upolian
08-Jan-10, 22:54
any BBQ flavour crisps are immense:lol:

Venture
09-Jan-10, 00:35
Has to be cheese and tomato potato puffs. Mmmmm;).

Venture
09-Jan-10, 00:36
I dont remember the Jumbo Jaws but I wish they would bring back beefburger Space Invaders. :)

I'm sure I saw them in Somerfields.

Kirdon
09-Jan-10, 17:39
There's been a couple of sweetie threads over the time,now for crisps.The reason for me asking is I never saw these crisps anywhere else but in Caithness.Jumbo Jaws,they were like a big massive Monster Munch but were brilliant in a sandwich.If they can bring back Wispa they can bring back Jumbo Jaws.Anybody remind them?Bought ma last pack in Presto 1995.:)

"Jumbo Jaws" !!! well if ever I heard of a packet of crisps well suited to somebody, it has to be these. Of course mine would be twiglets (small and delicate) Ha Ha.

Bobbin
09-Jan-10, 22:35
I'm sure I saw them in Somerfields.Cheers! Ill be down there first thing in the morning.