PDA

View Full Version : Thanks Very Much !

nicnak
08-Jan-10, 14:51
To the person who ran through our fence at Mid Clyth whilst the snow has been on and didn't even bother to let us know! Luckily our horses weren't in the field or it could have been disasterous! But not only that do you have any idea how much fencing costs to repair? or even how long it takes to do? Thanks I hope your car is irrepairable! politeness costs nothing and just to let us know would have been courteous!

skaterboy
08-Jan-10, 14:57
Do you have any idea how much fencing costs to repair? or even how long it takes to do? Thanks I hope your car is irrepairable! politeness costs nothing and just to let us know would have been courteous!

Thats why they probably didnt stop. I cant be bothered with people like that.

Never do to others that you would hate done to yourself.

Ricco
08-Jan-10, 14:57
NikNak - people are just too shallow, self-centred nowadays. They don't give a monkey's for anyone else's property. This is a somwhat generalist view and I do appreciate that there are many good people out there - thank God!

Invisible
08-Jan-10, 14:58
where about at clyth is it, I saw 2 cars off the road last night between Bruan and Clyth straight.

nicnak
08-Jan-10, 15:01
Just past the junction to the Hill o Many Stanes, towards Wick, it had happened before yesterday, it is just so infuriating and discourteous.

Invisible
08-Jan-10, 15:07
Just past the junction to the Hill o Many Stanes, towards Wick, it had happened before yesterday, it is just so infuriating and discourteous.

Didn't see anything happen there. But I can sympathise, same thing happened to us at our farm a few years back all they had left was a hubcap.

goldenguernsey
08-Jan-10, 16:26
Well one of the cars that went off the road was my daughters AND we spoke to the land owners right away as she took out some fencing. This wasn't Clyth area it was Bruan just before the church. Thanks to all the genuine folk who stopped that night and helped, decent folk indeed. However, whilst speaking to the land owner and checkin there was no livestock in the field, CHEERS TO THE 2 LADS who were straight in about her car going through her stuff!!!!!! Real gents you are......NOT

BRIE
08-Jan-10, 16:58
Well one of the cars that went off the road was my daughters AND we spoke to the land owners right away as she took out some fencing. This wasn't Clyth area it was Bruan just before the church. Thanks to all the genuine folk who stopped that night and helped, decent folk indeed. However, whilst speaking to the land owner and checkin there was no livestock in the field, CHEERS TO THE 2 LADS who were straight in about her car going through her stuff!!!!!! Real gents you are......NOT

that is absolutely disgusting!! what sort of person goes through someone elses belongings after an accident! the lowest of the low thats who[evil]
hope you daughter is ok.
NIKNAK hope you find the person responsible for damaging the fencing, I havent seen or heard anything but will let you know if i hear anything.