PDA

View Full Version : R.I.P Gizmo

Gizmo
06-Jan-10, 15:37
Gizmo, January 1990 - 31/12/09 :(
My old friend wasn't quite strong enough to make it to his 20th birthday, he had a damn good life though, my house is just not the same without him :(

http://img339.imageshack.us/img339/3533/dsc00783r.jpg

Thumper
06-Jan-10, 15:43
So sorry to hear about your loss,at least Gizmo is now catching meeces in heaven x

butterfly
06-Jan-10, 15:55
Ah so sorry Gizmo,he certainly had a long life.Rip Gizmo.

weegie
06-Jan-10, 16:21
Sorry Gizmo - RIP to you wee mate !

ANNIE
06-Jan-10, 16:23
aww poor gizmo so sorry to hear i lost my cat nearly 2 yrs ago now and just got myself a kitten its feels so good to have a cat back in the home.

balto
06-Jan-10, 16:31
sorry to hear your sad news gizmo, what a splendid looking cat he was. xx

Gizmo
06-Jan-10, 16:32
aww poor gizmo so sorry to hear i lost my cat nearly 2 yrs ago now and just got myself a kitten its feels so good to have a cat back in the home.

I still have three 6yr old cats, so the house is not totally empty, but Gizmo has been with me for nearly my entire adult live, he's been the only constant thing in my life over the last 20 years, most mornings i would wake up to the sound of his extra loud purr as he would be lying on my pillow, it's those little things that make it horrible :(

Amowat
06-Jan-10, 16:38
I was so sorry to hear of your beloved pet. I know how it feels as I have lost cats myself. At least Gizmo had a long and happy life.

BINBOB
06-Jan-10, 16:58
Bless u Gizmo....so sorry to hear this sad news.:(

kriklah
06-Jan-10, 18:11
so sorry for your loss, at least you have 20 years of good memorys

shazzap
06-Jan-10, 18:19
Sorry to hear your sad news.

Liz
06-Jan-10, 19:05
Oh Gizmo I am so very, very sorry on the sad loss of your lovely namesake.

Yes it was good that he lived to almost 20 but that certainly doesn't make his loss any easier and yes you have other cats which I am sure will be a great comfort but he has left a gap which none of your others can fill both in your home and in your heart.

I know you will have many happy memories which will give you great comfort in time.

Thinking of you at this sad time.:~(

carasmam
06-Jan-10, 20:46
Sorry for your loss :( Gizmo was a bonnie cat that is a lovely photo :)

purplelady
06-Jan-10, 23:24
i know how you are feelimg gizmo i lost my cat he was 18 this summer and boy do i miss him still have his sister she is still going strong bless her xxxxxxxxx

luskentyre
07-Jan-10, 00:23
I'm so sorry to hear about Gizmo. What a beautiful cat he was... It's so hard to let go when they've been part of your life for so long. I hope you take some consolation from the fact that you made his life a wonderful one.

teenybash
07-Jan-10, 02:12
So sorry to hear Gizmo has passed away..........what a beauty he was. You will miss that special purr such a lot. Hugs.:~(

bullielove
07-Jan-10, 14:35
RIP Gizmo - so sorry for your loss teenybash

Kevin Milkins
07-Jan-10, 20:51
Sorry to hear your sad news mate.:(

Iffy
07-Jan-10, 21:37
Sorry to read about your sad loss of Gizmo..
Always remember the many happy years that he spent with you.
Time will ease your hurt and one day soon you'll be able to smile when remembering him.

unicorn
07-Jan-10, 21:58
So sorry to hear your cat has passed away. He must have had a fabulous life with you and what an amazing age to reach. So many years of memories and he obviously had an amazing home and much happiness and contentment.
You should be very proud of yourself for giving him all that.

Ash87
07-Jan-10, 22:25
Aww Im sorry to hear that :( what a great age for a cat to reach! He looks lovely :)

molly16
08-Jan-10, 00:24
thinking of you ,my heart breaks for you take care

Foxy
08-Jan-10, 01:12
So sorry to hear about Gizmo. :cry:

Fran
08-Jan-10, 02:30
So sad to read of Gizmos parting, what a beautiful cat and what a long life he lived. thinking of you.

Jovi
08-Jan-10, 23:22
So sorry to hear your sad news

Gizmo
12-Jan-10, 17:25
Thank you all so much for the lovely comments about my old friend, i don't get online much these days and have just read all the replies, i miss him so much

Rheghead
12-Jan-10, 17:47
Sorry to hear this, I know what it's like, my cat of 18 years also passed away last year. :~(

thejudd
12-Jan-10, 18:37
awwwwwww sorry to hear about gizmo. I deffo know how you are feeling I had to have one of my darling cats put to sleep new years eve and i miss her sooo sooo much xx

Stavro
15-Jan-10, 21:42
So sorry to hear this. He looked a very fine fellow indeed.

Sarah
15-Jan-10, 23:01
Sorry for your loss, he was a handsome boy. Sleep tight Gizmo.

Liz
15-Jan-10, 23:36
awwwwwww sorry to hear about gizmo. I deffo know how you are feeling I had to have one of my darling cats put to sleep new years eve and i miss her sooo sooo much xx

Sorry for your loss as well. All of us who have pets who we adore know the awful pain when they leave us.:~(:~(

Beat Bug
16-Jan-10, 11:58
My heart goes out to you, as we too had to say goodbye to our Gizmo, aged 13, just before Christmas, as she had an in-operable tumour on her tongue. Your Gizmo looks like my Gizmo's mum, also departed. May they rest in peace in cat heaven.

Liz
16-Jan-10, 14:14
My heart goes out to you, as we too had to say goodbye to our Gizmo, aged 13, just before Christmas, as she had an in-operable tumour on her tongue. Your Gizmo looks like my Gizmo's mum, also departed. May they rest in peace in cat heaven.

Sad to hear about the loss of your Gizmo as well Beat Bug.:~(

Margaret M.
17-Jan-10, 01:49
Thank you all so much for the lovely comments about my old friend, i don't get online much these days and have just read all the replies, i miss him so much

I'm a bit late with the condolences but so sorry to hear about your lovely cat -- he was a handsome fellow. We miss you on the org, Gizmo, come back soon.

Margaret M.
17-Jan-10, 01:51

Aw, so very sorry to hear that.