PDA

View Full Version : Scumballs

skaterboy
06-Jan-10, 14:42
I just want to say thanks to whoever it was that broke into my car lastnight/this morning. The police have been round and have taken DNA swabs so all going well you will be getting a chap at the door soon so sleep with one eye open!

So, all of us that stay at or nearby Barrock Street in Thurso make sure that everything is locked up and keep an eye out for any dodgy individuals in the area.

Oh and yeah, I hope you enjoy using the gloves you stole and what you are going to do with the electricity meter key, I do not know. Its not as if you can smoke it or anything! The next time you try something like that at least have the brains to have a good look around, you missed my PS3 with 19 games which was behind the passenger side seat. Needless to say that if you try it on my car again you will not find one thing left in it, even the magic tree will be taken out at night! Your lucky that I didnt catch you, very lucky!

Scumballs!

gollach
06-Jan-10, 14:51
At least the police swabbed your car. They wouldn't even fingerprint mine when it was broken into in Thurso!

skaterboy
06-Jan-10, 16:04
I cannot thank the police enough for everything that the have done. It was them that got back in touch with me to ask if they could swab the car for DNA. Very very helpful, my opinion on them has changed somewhat.

igglepiggle
06-Jan-10, 16:23
God that is terrible, i hope nothing too personal was taken from you. I hope they get whoever done it. It is crazy that someone will step so low. People work hard for what they have got and then for someone to come along and do something like that is a disgrace. I hope they are caught and named and shamed!!

joxville
06-Jan-10, 16:37
At least the police swabbed your car. They wouldn't even fingerprint mine when it was broken into in Thurso!

I had the same problem when it happened to me, I even gave the police the names of two people I had been told were seen dumping my car after they crashed it, one of whom was my nephew!! However, I received a nice letter from the Chief Constable of Thames Valley Police saying he was sorry to hear I was a victim of crime blah blah blah..........

A really difficult case because seven years later they still haven't solved it. I've also been stuck in the house all that time too, awaiting a policeman to visit me as part of the investigation. :roll:

horseman
06-Jan-10, 16:46
Rotten start to the year for you skaterboy[disgust]
You are not alone there of course, not much I know, only that many of us on here will have shared the same sick feeling of -thats my wheels-me an mine have been thru' the whole gamut-from bits being pinched off it, damaged-torched-an downright stolen-------.
An restitution--forget it-claim on your insurance an watch it cost that much more next year:( The police!!you may as well tell the fairies!
Fact of life pal,crap happens an thats a fact,may help to know ,you 'aint alone[evil]

Stavro
06-Jan-10, 17:14
Scumballs!

Unfortunately, there is no shortage of these nasty, individuals who display no shame or remorse at violating someone's person or property. These cowardly types are the greatest of hypocrites on not wanting themselves to be violated, whilst perpetrating their foul, evil, criminal deeds on decent people. No right-thinking individual would stoop to their pathetic level. Unscrupulous, cowardly thieves, liars and such like have always tried to take advantage of others, since time immemorial!
"Good people do not need laws to tell them to act responsibly, while bad people will find a way around the laws." - Plato (427-347 B.C.)

Leanne
06-Jan-10, 20:19
Karma :) They will get there's :) Nothing more satisfying that when a thugs property is damaged/stolen in the future ;)

Stig
06-Jan-10, 20:56
Surely DNA swabs are only any good if they were known criminals that have already given samples? If thats the case then they will be caught. But being Caithness I don't think that will be the case. Police up hear can't catch a cold, and I'm sure there are a few victims in Caithness who will second that.

jazzyr1
06-Jan-10, 21:04
sorry to hear about the st ,i know how much you look after/love that car, like others said i hope what goes round......

Bobbin
07-Jan-10, 17:43
People in Barrock Street Beware. My friend also had her car broken into on Tuesday night, she reckons at about 9.30pm.
She wasn't sure whether it was worth reporting it to the police but will do after seeing this thread. [disgust]

viking
07-Jan-10, 19:19
So sorry to hear that your car was burgled. Was there much damage? I will take extra care. Thanks for the warning and I hope they catch him/her very soon.

skaterboy
07-Jan-10, 20:51
Well I know that there was one other incident that was reported to the police, obvoiusly they wouldnt go into any great detail about it.

Im sorry to hear that your friend had the same trouble as I have. The main objective of putting a post on here in the first place was to make people aware that there is someone creeping about at night. Fingers crossed they will get whats coming to them.

skaterboy
07-Jan-10, 20:52
So sorry to hear that your car was burgled. Was there much damage? I will take extra care. Thanks for the warning and I hope they catch him/her very soon.

Not too much, nothing that wasnt easily rectified. I got off lightly to be honest, it could have been alot worse than it was.

ŠAmethyst
07-Jan-10, 22:31
People in Barrock Street Beware. My friend also had her car broken into on Tuesday night, she reckons at about 9.30pm.
She wasn't sure whether it was worth reporting it to the police but will do after seeing this thread. [disgust]

It was definately worth reporting! Even if there wasn't any damage, or if nothing of value was taken. The more people report these things, the more the police will feel preassured into doing something about finding the fools that stupidly think they can get away with whatever they want to.

skaterboy
08-Jan-10, 15:00
Yeah, I just wanted to report it incase the offender struck again. As I said to the police, as long as they made people aware of what happened I would be more than happy with that.

Anyone else hear anything else?

scoobyc
08-Jan-10, 16:59
glad everythings ok, sorry i never noticed you today until i was past you, other things on my mind!:cool:

XxRUGBYMADxX
10-Jan-10, 01:00
skaterboy ur car is that red ST u live in the flats
i live in that house next 2 u the one with the BIG garden and trampoline.
sorry 2 hear what happened we have had our car done before so know what it is like

M R
10-Jan-10, 03:40
Would you care to enlighten us about how they broke into your car ? (broke window or what ?)

Bazeye
10-Jan-10, 04:30
sorry 2 hear what happened we have had our car done before so know what it is like

Too much info. Youve just blown your cover.

upolian
10-Jan-10, 12:48
i cannot believe what im reading!!!!! this is just sick,should not be happening:mad::mad:you've spent alot on this car then some little *censored* come's along and thinks he/she can just break into it!!! having personally put alot of hours into the car,has just made me even more mad,my stomach is turning at the thought of some little idiot still roaming around probably going to do this again! so to here about this lad hope they get caught and thrown in the clink!!!

Soulsurf
10-Jan-10, 21:48
Sorry to hear about your problem...Its seems to be happening more often on the streets round here, neighbour had her car smashed up in september by some fud. He managed to put a drainage grating through her rear window and one of the rear doors, all at 1 oclock in the morning... did chase after him but lost him in gardens somewhere.. the thing is after contacting the police we discovered that at least 5 cars had been done on surrounding streets that same night. So it wasnt just a one of.
I think its now a case of if you hear something in the night go check it out or at least phone the police. Because if we dont start watching each others backs these scroots will think were fair game, especially when you have elderly neighbours etc.

Rheghead
10-Jan-10, 21:58
Ever thought of starting a Neighbourhood Watch Scheme? Of course that would entail doing something about all the crime in the area.

skaterboy
12-Jan-10, 16:58

Yeah, thats me. Its just horrible knowing that somone has been in the car, invading MY little space.

skaterboy
12-Jan-10, 16:59
i cannot believe what im reading!!!!! this is just sick,should not be happening:mad::mad:you've spent alot on this car then some little *censored* come's along and thinks he/she can just break into it!!! having personally put alot of hours into the car,has just made me even more mad,my stomach is turning at the thought of some little idiot still roaming around probably going to do this again! so to here about this lad hope they get caught and thrown in the clink!!!

Its alright though, im sure when youve got it next all thoughts of someone breaking into it will go "clean" out of your mind, ha!

skaterboy
12-Jan-10, 17:00
Ever thought of starting a Neighbourhood Watch Scheme? Of course that would entail doing something about all the crime in the area.

That would be a good idea but ive not the foggiest where to start plus for all the time that I am actually there I wouldnt be much use.

pinklady
12-Jan-10, 21:53
just to say someone tried to pinch the front bumper of my sons car last night must have caught seen & cleared of as the bumper was left lying on the pavement secured to the car by one bolt,

Mik.M.
12-Jan-10, 23:08
just to say someone tried to pinch the front bumper of my sons car last night must have caught seen & cleared of as the bumper was left lying on the pavement secured to the car by one bolt,
Where was this?

upolian
13-Jan-10, 02:05

?????thats just insane why are people doing this:confusedwhere was this?

upolian
13-Jan-10, 02:08
Its alright though, im sure when youve got it next all thoughts of someone breaking into it will go "clean" out of your mind, ha!

:phahahahaha 'dirty' little toe rags need a boot up the......

if they had damaged the paint or seats...[mad]

Rheghead
13-Jan-10, 02:12
Any truth to what my mrs said about Mylene Klass getting a telling off from police about waving a knife to intruders into her home? To tell you the truth, if intruders came into my home then I wouldn't just be waving the knife around willy nilly.

upolian
13-Jan-10, 02:42
Any truth to what my mrs said about Mylene Klass getting a telling off from police about waving a knife to intruders into her home? To tell you the truth, if intruders came into my home then I wouldn't just be waving the knife around willy nilly.

i saw this on the news.....she tapped the knife on the windo,they did a runner,she got an official police caution:lol: she almost ended up like farmer martin:lol::lol:

Bazeye
13-Jan-10, 08:33
And the lowlife who threw some bleach into a womans face got 12 months, out in 6. Is it any wonder people are dishing out their own justice nowadays.

poppett
13-Jan-10, 11:51
Three years ago we had a brand new back bumper stolen off a transit van which was parked with the tow-bar touching the garage door. It had been well fixed on and whoever did it must have been under the car for sometime trying to remove it. It still had a sticky lable on the inside with our delivery details on it and the price paid for it which the police had taken details of and a wee skuff of orange paint on one corner which is why it was so cheap. Two days later I saw a transit van in the co-op car park with our bumper on, so phoned the police with my crime number. Asked how I knew it was ours, and explained. Nothing came of it and I so wish I had just taken it back and let the chap wonder where his bumper had gone..............I was told that would have put me in the wrong. I often wonder how that would have stood up in court.

upolian
13-Jan-10, 13:34
And the lowlife who threw some bleach into a womans face got 12 months, out in 6. Is it any wonder people are dishing out their own justice nowadays.

+1 justice system is shocking