PDA

View Full Version : More idiotic driving

Mik.M.
05-Jan-10, 12:57
Congratulations to you if you were the driver of the lowered Astra that pulled out from Wick business park this morning about 9.15.What was your rush? Why did you feel the need to overtake the 4 or 5 vehicles that were going along at 40+ mph. Overtaking these cars as they entered the 30 mph limit is completely unnecessary and extremely dangerous in the present weather conditions.Hope the local bobbies are around next time you are displaying your utterly stupid driving skills.Hopefully you won`t hurt an innocent person when you do crash.Automask stops me putting my true feelings towards this individual.

tonkatojo
05-Jan-10, 13:19
Congratulations to you if you were the driver of the lowered Astra that pulled out from Wick business park this morning about 9.15.What was your rush? Why did you feel the need to overtake the 4 or 5 vehicles that were going along at 40+ mph. Overtaking these cars as they entered the 30 mph limit is completely unnecessary and extremely dangerous in the present weather conditions.Hope the local bobbies are around next time you are displaying your utterly stupid driving skills.Hopefully you won`t hurt an innocent person when you do crash.Automask stops me putting my true feelings towards this individual.

Report the idiot to the police before some innocents get hurt, it cannot be too difficult to trace them.

upolian
05-Jan-10, 13:24
as suspected lol

robglysen
05-Jan-10, 14:38
I went to overtake someone on the A9 and they actually moved over to block me yesterday. I was shocked and a bit angry to say the least, it was a very unique car likely theres only one up here so I'll politely stop there.

Kirdon
05-Jan-10, 15:32
I went to overtake someone on the A9 and they actually moved over to block me yesterday. I was shocked and a bit angry to say the least, it was a very unique car likely theres only one up here so I'll politely stop there.

Go on!! name and shame, and about time.

weeboyagee
05-Jan-10, 16:43

Hmmmm, while I sympathise with your statement, can you just clarify for the sake of all of us who have "unique cars" and "likely to be the only one up here"? I don't know another black sports car like mine up here (or in the north of scotland) and whilst I wasn't on the road with my machine there are others who could consider the statement as "likely" to refer to me and or others. Generalising doesn't help your rant.

WBG :cool:

robglysen
05-Jan-10, 17:37
ok,
it was a very very american car and rather unique. I wonder the guy didn't even realise he did it.

compo
05-Jan-10, 18:26
what colour was it..?

upolian
05-Jan-10, 18:39
dark blue,its modified also