PDA

View Full Version : anybody seen..?

trix
05-Jan-10, 00:02
the boy in the stripped pyjamas?

its sposed til be a real tear jerker, think il need ma box o' tissues for 'at one :roll:

bettedaviseyes
05-Jan-10, 01:39
i have not seen it but have been told its very good.

StacNKel
05-Jan-10, 10:52
oohh its really good though i cried my eyes out! It actually upset me alot! Make sure u have plenty o hankies if your going to watch it!!

twiglet
05-Jan-10, 21:23
Yep, seen it and it's a tear jerker, especially at the end.

trix
09-Jan-10, 12:40
speakin aboot real tear jerkers, i lay an watched 'ma sisters keeper'

oh my, all 'e tissues in tiywan widna cover'ed, bawled an bawled...an bawled, for 'e whole length o' 'e film :roll:

Bobbin
09-Jan-10, 21:18
Just watched The Changeling, not many films I find sad but this one really was. I didn't think The Boy In The Striped Pyjamas was sad at all, in fact it was rubbish.

EDDIE
10-Jan-10, 13:43
the boy in the stripped pyjamas?

its sposed til be a real tear jerker, think il need ma box o' tissues for 'at one :roll:

Ive seen it its worth buying the dvd i enjoyed it

Leanne
10-Jan-10, 13:54
The Changling made me cry too! One of Jolie's best... Not seen the boy in striped pyjamas - maybe I should buy that and a box of tissues too ;)

Edit - I watched the Changling thinking it was a horror and was very confused for a whilie

Turquoise
14-Jan-10, 17:03
Just watched The Changeling, not many films I find sad but this one really was. I didn't think The Boy In The Striped Pyjamas was sad at all, in fact it was rubbish.

I absolutely agree on both points! The Boy in the Striped Pyjamas started off well but then quickly became boring and predictable. The Changeling on the other hand was very good indeed, even Angie wasn't pouting as much as usual and was excellent!

Do you think she would notice if one of her 573 real life adopted sprogs was to go missing though? :confused

ShelleyCowie
19-Jan-10, 23:36
i watched it a few weeks ago. Very slow going, bit predictable. But the ending had me in tears for 2 hours after! It was all i could think about and everytime i did i started peepin again :~(