PDA

View Full Version : what's your fear

Billy Boy
29-Apr-06, 19:19
now that cedric has bared his soul to all on .org of his fear of needle's just wondered what everyone else's fear's are.

i have a wee fear of snake's aaarrrggg!!!

mrs billy is petrified of height's, she cant even go into the loft and she stupidly thought that the way to overcome her fear was to face it, so she did an abseil down the hospital chimney and succeeded in scaring the living daylights out of herself ( woman and their logic eh!!! ):lol:

erli
29-Apr-06, 19:50
Probably sounds stupid but mine is birds.
A scorrie flew in my bedroom window when I was young, I have never forgotten how frightened I was with that big squawking bird flapping around my room. He wouldn't let me out of the room and I hid in a corner until my Mum came to the rescue with my sisters majorette baton.[lol]

gee
29-Apr-06, 20:02
i know this may sound a bit morbid. but my greatest fear is to grow old alone.

coastown
29-Apr-06, 21:23
my fear is water, especially the sea, i often have a dream that i am crawling along a bridge in the middle of the sea, and the bridge has no sides i wake up scared, anyone know what that means

Saveman
29-Apr-06, 21:27
Might sound strange for a superhero but mine is flying. Though only in a plane.....it's a control thing....

candyfloss
29-Apr-06, 22:56
I really hate heights, can hardly even stand on a chair to put a blub in :eek:

connieb19
29-Apr-06, 23:17
Having the ride of my life at 151mph with saxovtr at the wheel..[smirk]

bingo1
29-Apr-06, 23:41
My fear is speed. I hate rollercoasters, waltzers etc. Ever since i was little i would just clamp up if i went on waltzers and i tried rollercoasters several times and i will never do it again.

connieb19
29-Apr-06, 23:44
My fear is speed. I hate rollercoasters, waltzers etc. Ever since i was little i would just clamp up if i went on waltzers and i tried rollercoasters several times and i will never do it again.I know how you feel. I hate those things too.:cry: :cry:

angela5
29-Apr-06, 23:49
My fear is speed. I hate rollercoasters, waltzers etc. Ever since i was little i would just clamp up if i went on waltzers and i tried rollercoasters several times and i will never do it again.

I hate that horrible feeling you get in your stomach going on these rides. Also i'll never go on the waterslides at the landmark centre in Carrbridge again.

bingo1
29-Apr-06, 23:49
I know how you feel. I hate those things too.:cry: I wish i liked these things as all my friends come of rides with excited amused looks on their faces and i am just sooooo releived that the dreadful ride has stopped.:~(

bingo1
29-Apr-06, 23:51
I hate that horrible feeling you get in your stomach going on these rides. Also i'll never go on the waterslides at the landmark centre in Carrbridge again. I went on a water slide at wet n wild, orlando and it was just as bad as being on one of the rides. Never again!! I stuck to the wave pool after that.:(

doyle
30-Apr-06, 00:07
I went up in a helicopter at the black isle show one year - never again! :eek:
Dont' mind flying (in a plane) but that was worse than ANY white knuckle ride! Don't like swing/suspension bridges either. Can't think of anything else at the moment!

Fran
30-Apr-06, 00:35
My fear is of dying.
also flying, which is a new thing as i have flown so many times, also in helicopters. dont know why I am so scared now, im ill for 2 days before a flight but still fly if i have to.

acameron
30-Apr-06, 01:05
i have heaps of fears cause im a big feardy
My fears are flighing i think - i havent flown cause i really dont fancy it
winning the lottery and then croakin
fool drivers going at great speeds while im crossing the road
pie shop being shut
health food
and the boogieman

Fluff
30-Apr-06, 12:20
i hate being in the sea/being thrown in. dont like deep water but im ok in the swimming pool...

also terrifed of the thought of being stabbed in the eye. eugh!

pultneytooner
30-Apr-06, 12:29
Have to say heights, I get vertigo on a barstool.:o)

phoenix
30-Apr-06, 12:30
I really hate heights, can hardly even stand on a chair to put a blub in :eek:

Whatsa blub candyfloss? :)

I fear men/women in suits! They make me shudder!!!!!

saxovtr
30-Apr-06, 12:39
Having the ride of my life at 151mph with saxovtr at the wheel..[smirk]

signing on to fear what the luvvly connie has posted about me or stil harassing me with pm's

connieb19
30-Apr-06, 13:09
signing on to fear what the luvvly connie has posted about me or stil harassing me with pm'spm's????? Why would I be sending you a pm? [disgust] You're not that lucky!!:lol:

willowbankbear
30-Apr-06, 13:40
Haha the truth is coming out now Connie[lol]

Mine is being stuck in a room with very hungry Rats, I cant stand them

2little2late
30-Apr-06, 13:43
My fear is frogs. I haven't had anty bad experiences with them. Just that when I was a bairn I had a terrible nightmare about frogs.

golach
30-Apr-06, 13:43
pm's????? Why would I be sending you a pm? You're not that lucky!!:lol:
OMG Connie, I gave you more credit than that :evil

connieb19
30-Apr-06, 14:50
OMG Connie, I gave you more credit than that :evilI can assure you, I'm more fussy that that who I would send a pm to..lol:D Saxovtr has some imagination!!

Moira
30-Apr-06, 15:20
I can assure you, I'm more fussy that that who I would send a pm to..lol Saxovtr has some imagination!!

ROFL We always knew Saxovtr had some imagination!

I may as well admit it now - I sent him a pm last night with a bit of advice but he never replied :o

My fear is that you'll all think I've gone soft in the head and that Saxo will start picking on me [para]

obiron
30-Apr-06, 19:48
mine is that i cant stand ladders. heights dont bother me its just climbing a ladder. 3 rungs up and i break out in a sweat. dont like waterslides either.

Billy Boy
30-Apr-06, 19:52
ma fear is when mr billy boy lets rip in bed and holds ma head under the covers that i am gonna choke to death, an he thinks its funny [mad]

willowbankbear
30-Apr-06, 19:56
:Razz Mrs stone roses thinks the same way as ye then, I wouldnt do that to her though, Honest

obiron
30-Apr-06, 20:00
ma fear is when mr billy boy lets rip in bed and holds ma head under the covers that i am gonna choke to death, an he thinks its funny [mad]

cant help laughing at that one mrs billy boy must be a man thing. think most do it.

footie chick
30-Apr-06, 20:13
Fork touching fillings! ouch. or chewing tin foil[disgust]

Bingobabe
30-Apr-06, 21:06
That one morning id wake up with no hair or teeth.[lol]

footie chick
30-Apr-06, 21:15
That one morning id wake up with no hair or teeth.[lol]
thats worst nightmare:lol:

Bingobabe
30-Apr-06, 21:18
thats worst nightmare:lol:
My hairs my pride and joy i think most women are the same.:D

Billy Boy
30-Apr-06, 21:19
That one morning id wake up with no hair or teeth.

mrs billy boy half way there lol:grin:

footie chick
30-Apr-06, 21:24
mrs billy boy half way there lol:grin:

Maybe u are if she reads this [lol] {If my hubby wrote that he would b}

teuchter
30-Apr-06, 21:40
Mrs teuchter has lovely long flowing red locks all the way down her back. Admittedly theres none on the top of her head though. It just grows in clumps down her spine. Still got a gob full of teeth though. Handy when you lose the bottle opener.

Billy Boy
30-Apr-06, 22:16
Mr Billy Boy's hair has receded so much he has a forehead almost like frankenstein himsel, no front teeth, and a belly thats beginning to extend by the day :lol: :lol:

Shadow
30-Apr-06, 22:23
My worst fear would be heights, though it's not too bad, just sometimes makes me dizzy...
I also hate spiders!!! They're evil, scary and have too many eyes and legs:eek: