PDA

View Full Version : Pets At Home

Jeid
02-Jan-10, 12:26
Anybody know if Pets At Home is open today? Cheers

joxville
02-Jan-10, 13:54
Why is it called Pets At Home.....isn't that where the majority of people keep pets? :confused

northener
02-Jan-10, 14:03
Aye, they're open.

Shouldn't it be 'Pets in a Commercial Building?'

upolian
02-Jan-10, 14:04
Aye, they're open.

Shouldn't it be 'Pets in a Commercial Building?'

[lol]so so true!!

joxville
02-Jan-10, 14:10
Slightly off topic. I spoke to my ex-wife earlier, she and her partner and my son are at a holiday cottage in Perthshire, and took their two dogs with them. They returned to the house after going out on Hogmanay to find the living room wrecked by the dogs!!! They are now off shopping to replace the stuff that was wrecked.

Was it wrong of me to laugh?

[lol]

Stavro
02-Jan-10, 15:01
Slightly off topic. I spoke to my ex-wife earlier, she and her partner and my son are at a holiday cottage in Perthshire, and took their two dogs with them. They returned to the house after going out on Hogmanay to find the living room wrecked by the dogs!!! They are now off shopping to replace the stuff that was wrecked.

[lol]

Hehehehehe. [lol]

Yes. [evil]

neepnipper
02-Jan-10, 15:03
Yes, they are open today.

northener
02-Jan-10, 15:21

[lol]

Only if you started before putting the phone down on them.:Razz

NickInTheNorth
02-Jan-10, 15:27

[lol]

Not wrong of you at all, anyone witless enough to leave 2 dogs alone in a strange place whilst heading out for fun deserves all the disaster and ridicule that they get.

Well done dogs and Jox :D

Jeid
02-Jan-10, 17:10
Cheers, I went through and got the stuff I needed :)

BINBOB
02-Jan-10, 18:29
[quote=joxville;639374]Slightly off topic. I spoke to my ex-wife earlier, she and her partner and my son are at a holiday cottage in Perthshire, and took their two dogs with them. They returned to the house after going out on Hogmanay to find the living room wrecked by the dogs!!! They are now off shopping to replace the stuff that was wrecked.

OHHH..............MY GOSH...............we always took our dogs out with us on holiday,that is usually the rule.......or put them in suitable size of cage!!!:lol:;)

emszxr
02-Jan-10, 19:34

[lol]

oops. although reminds me when i took my dog who was still very young at the time to the very newly built holiday inn in inverness. left dog in room to go for meal, to come back to ripped cushions, luckily had a sewing kit on me. something i picked up from previous hotel. in morning went for breakfast leaving dog in bathroom thinking she be fine, cam back and she had chewed the door frame. used toothpaste for that one. :lol:

jac1791
02-Jan-10, 22:31
hope you are not in a hurry to be served in Pets At Home, seems they dont like serving paying customers -- I have waited so long to get fish that I have eventually walked out without my new fish!!!!!!

Stavro
03-Jan-10, 01:37
hope you are not in a hurry to be served in Pets At Home, seems they dont like serving paying customers -- I have waited so long to get fish that I have eventually walked out without my new fish!!!!!!

I find the staff in there exceptionally helpful.

northener
03-Jan-10, 01:49

So where did you go for your fish? Blackstairs?:Razz

Kevin Milkins
03-Jan-10, 01:53
I find the staff in there exceptionally helpful.

I don't go their often, but when ever I have been in their I can't say I have ever had an issue with anyone and the staff have always been helpful and polite.

At Christmas last year I was leaning on the rail looking at the rabbits in there pen, while I was waiting for Mrs M to get her vitals, when two like minded women started cooing over the rabbits. One of them turned to me and asked me "do you like rabbits" and when I replied " I prefer turkey" I was left talking to myself again.