PDA

View Full Version : Everything's Blue, Baby!

Caledonia
20-Feb-04, 00:23
Why the heck is Thurso BLUE?

You can't see up the river through the bridge anymore for being blinded by the blue lights, you cannae walk through the precinct wi'out being caught in the blue stare o' the council buildings, and you have to knock yoursel on the heed to know its no Christmas anymore when ye drive up til the St John's Square. Either there has been an Nuclear accident we have yet to be told about...what's knew...or the bleeding trees are still sporting the cold blue light that looked cool for maybe a week.

But now its February and we want our normal lighting back please.

Who is doing this?

;)

champagnebaby
20-Feb-04, 08:11
I think the blue lights in St Johns Square are really bonnie, better looking than before they were there. :D

JAWS
20-Feb-04, 08:15
They're put there by the CIA on the instructions of George W & Tony.

It's so you won't be blinded by the flashes from nuclear bombs.
But watch out for the cows, those redish coloured ones with the long scruffy coats and the very big horns, they've had transmitters inserted in them. They report all out movements so the hit-squads can get us.

Those new things being put up on the Causewaymire are really there to send out rays to brainwash us so we don't realise what they are up to. They don't fool me, they're trying to take over the world but don't say anything or they might get you. Not the cows though, it's the rabbits. They drag you down those little holes and you are never seen again.

Stay away from the Blue Lights, it's all part of the plot!

beppo1967
20-Feb-04, 18:45
just be gratefull the lights are blue and not red.....thurso will be like amsterdam
:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D ...i wsh