PDA

View Full Version : Sunday Night Gleeber Quiz

acameron
28-Apr-06, 19:59
Sunday Night Gleeber Quiz - Start time will be just after 9.00pm (wee bit later)
It will be along the same lines as the anti-google quiz - so warm up those fingers

canuck
29-Apr-06, 03:38
Sunday Night Gleeber Quiz - Start time will be just after 9.00pm (wee bit later)
It will be along the same lines as the anti-google quiz - so warm up those fingers

acameron what is a Gleeber Quiz? Do we need to know the man's vital statistics?

Okay, gleeber please PM me with your date of birth, your hair colour, your favorite food and which orger you would like to meet. That should get me a few correct answers.

Or is it because we are using a gleeber start time?

Do we have any birthdays to prepare for? If not, Moira what do you think if I make cherry cheesecake?

darkie@dreamtilt.com.au
29-Apr-06, 07:52
It will be along the same lines as the anti-google quiz - so warm up those fingersGo for it Gleeber,might be 9.00pm with you but thats 6.00am Monday for us downunder hope I am Awake by then http://forum.caithness.org/images/icons/icon6.gif

golach
29-Apr-06, 10:20
acameron what is a Gleeber Quiz? Do we need to know the man's vital statistics?
Okay, gleeber please PM me with your date of birth, your hair colour, your favorite food and which orger you would like to meet. That should get me a few correct answers.

Allegedly, so I have been told Canuck, he does not have a lot of hair, not many of his own teeth, and his favourite food is clapshot :D

acameron
29-Apr-06, 12:53
Gleeber said that he couldnt make it til after nine - so just after nine gleeber quiz

young_fishin_neep
29-Apr-06, 21:43
just been in nobody ther? whats happend?

Moira
29-Apr-06, 21:59

Quiz is tomorrow night - you're a day early :grin:

young_fishin_neep
29-Apr-06, 23:13
ooops my bad!!! lol

i swear im going mad!!! lol

owell looking forward to it :D

kaz xx

changilass
30-Apr-06, 19:17

You aint going mad, I did the same thing lol

changilass
30-Apr-06, 23:59
Great quiz tonight Gleeber, thanks a lot

connieb19
01-May-06, 00:18
GRRRRR,,,:mad: I thought this was Saturday, I've missed the quiz again!!

Moira
01-May-06, 00:37
GRRRRR,,, I thought this was Saturday, I've missed the quiz again!!

I wondered where you were -what were you up to then, by the time you lost a whole day?? :p

It got quite heated in there tonight Connie. Canuck kept drifting about in cyberspace, Gleeber had a nasty spot and I nearly got banned !! Sometimes it doesn't pay to spell things properly. I won't make the same mistake here - I said "My throat is ho rse with shouting". I had a hard job pleading my case with Gleeber to be allowed to stay. Shortly after that the connection crashed and we all got booted out. Needless to say I didn't win [disgust]

krieve
01-May-06, 11:06
Who won the quiz i lost the connection and then i lost the org and could'nt get back in grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.

golach
01-May-06, 11:17
Who won the quiz i lost the connection and then i lost the org and could'nt get back in grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.
Changilass won it, but will not manage to run the quiz next week, as she will be otherwise engaged, but thon awful nice Acameron will run it in her place

young_fishin_neep
01-May-06, 11:18
i was to early on satuday then forgot boutit last night sunds as if it was fun :)

kaz xx

connieb19
01-May-06, 11:18
Changilass won it, but will not manage to run the quiz next week, as she will be otherwise engaged, but thon awful nice Acameron will run it in her placeThat means, there will be the usual cheating going on then..lol:Razz

krieve
01-May-06, 13:59
Changilass won it, but will not manage to run the quiz next week, as she will be otherwise engaged, but thon awful nice Acameron will run it in her place

Thanks Golach ;) :grin: