PDA

View Full Version : Thank You

Buttercup
01-Jan-10, 13:03
Would like to say thanks to Colin ~ whoever he may be. A few days ago he stopped his car to help a lady (in her eighties) in the Springpark area. He saw she was having difficulties on the icy path and stopped to help. Took her to the shop and waited outside to assist her back home. Very kind of him, she'd never have made it without his help. THANK YOU Colin. :D

porshiepoo
01-Jan-10, 13:37
That's a lovely and uplifting story to hear at the beginning of the New Year. :) Bless that man.

It's especially poignant after Leannes thread regarding the scum that kicked and beat her husband last night.

Liz
01-Jan-10, 13:41
Thank God for the Colins of this world.:D

Leanne
01-Jan-10, 13:46
Yes the Colins and Andrews of this world bring light and joy :) It's nice to spread niceness.

Well done Colin x

achingale
01-Jan-10, 14:27
Having read Leanne's post and this one, it is heartening to hear that in the main people are good, kind and helpful to their fellow men/women.

BINBOB
01-Jan-10, 16:10
Have to agree with the above orgers...........heartwarming indeed.;)

balto
01-Jan-10, 16:17
for every 1 piece of scum in this world there are thankfully 2 anredw's and colins, i was coming home the other dya when the snow was on the ground, my purse fell out my pocket near mount plesant school, an thankfully a taxi driver was nice enough to stop and let me know, which i was grateful for. these are the unsung heros that should be awarded for their kindness, but never get a mention.

Liz
01-Jan-10, 19:46
for every 1 piece of scum in this world there are thankfully 2 anredw's and colins, i was coming home the other dya when the snow was on the ground, my purse fell out my pocket near mount plesant school, an thankfully a taxi driver was nice enough to stop and let me know, which i was grateful for. these are the unsung heros that should be awarded for their kindness, but never get a mention.

Very true Balto! Sadly we hear far more about the bad people than the good which is such a shame.

Kirdon
02-Jan-10, 11:57

Wise words.