01-Jan-10, 11:35
thanx
will that be all day??

boxer
01-Jan-10, 11:37
yes its 24hr by card payment

over-the-ord
01-Jan-10, 12:10
tesco pay at pump wasnt open last year, i went to inverness on the 1st and even they were shut, cones up at the entrance, and on the 2nd when i went at 7am after work they were still stut in wick! so i asked on the 3rd they said they were told to close all pumps on hogmany including the pay at pump ones.......

Tugmistress
01-Jan-10, 12:29
Pennyland is open in thurso for a few hours around lunch time today not sure of exact timings though.

Kirdon
01-Jan-10, 12:31
tesco pay at pump wasnt open last year, i went to inverness on the 1st and even they were shut, cones up at the entrance, and on the 2nd when i went at 7am after work they were still stut in wick! so i asked on the 3rd they said they were told to close all pumps on hogmany including the pay at pump ones.......

Going by their own paperwork given out the pumps at Tesco in Wick will be open today.

rainbow
01-Jan-10, 12:31
Tesco petrol station is open today -know someone who is working there today - poor soul

Aquarian Girl
01-Jan-10, 12:55
Bridgend Filling Station Thurso open 12noon - 3pm. Was speaking to man there last night and same tomorrow then normal hours as from Sunday

BINBOB
01-Jan-10, 16:09
Surely ,it must be more prudent to stock up before hogmanay..............oh..that is me being sensible!!!!;)

Loafer
01-Jan-10, 16:21
Surely ,it must be more prudent to stock up before hogmanay..............oh..that is me being sensible!!!!;)

Binbob...you my twin? ;-)

The Loafer

Vistravi
01-Jan-10, 17:22

Binbob...you my twin? ;-)

The Loafer

I'm going to be a troll and say that i agree with you both. Stock up on what you'll be needing for the next day on hogmany. Saves everyone getting into a panic about opening hours ;)

But aye tescos 24 hour pump should be open.

celtic1888
01-Jan-10, 20:03
tescos is open from 9am - midnight today to pay at kiosk, however you can pay at pump 24/7..
i had the same worrying thought this morning when i was running low on fuel going to work..