PDA

View Full Version : Happy New Year

Liz
31-Dec-09, 20:15
Happy New Year to everyone at Pets Corner and to all your furbabies!:D

For those of you who have had sadness and loss this year I truly hope that 2010 brings you happiness and peace.

For those of us with pets who have health problems I hope that it brings healing.

Lets raise a glass tonight to all our lovely animal companions past and present! xxx

Foxy
31-Dec-09, 23:22
Happy new year to everyone in pets corner, hope you all have a good 2010. :D

BINBOB
31-Dec-09, 23:50
Happy New Year to everyone at Pets Corner and to all your furbabies!:D

For those of you who have had sadness and loss this year I truly hope that 2010 brings you happiness and peace.

For those of us with pets who have health problems I hope that it brings healing.

Lets raise a glass tonight to all our lovely animal companions past and present! xxx

Like Liz...I wish everyone the same too.Here is to our pets...;) and their owners.:D

carasmam
31-Dec-09, 23:56
Liz said it all :cool: Happy New Year to you all in Pets Corner :D

teenybash
31-Dec-09, 23:56
To all those who are Pets Corner, A Very Happy New Year and to all the furries, past, present and those yet to come................:)

BalmoreSSPCA
01-Jan-10, 00:03
Happy New Year from all at SSPCA Balmore. Lets hope 2010 will see less cruelty and neglect and more people like everyone on Pets Corner. Cheers

windynook
01-Jan-10, 00:10
As the title says really happy new year & all the best for 2010 :)

Liz
01-Jan-10, 00:18
Happy New Year from all at SSPCA Balmore. Lets hope 2010 will see less cruelty and neglect and more people like everyone on Pets Corner. Cheers

Wishing you and everyone who works in animal welfare all the best for 2010. You do an amazing job and for that I thank you.

If only you weren't needed!:~(

Jovi
01-Jan-10, 00:23
"HAPPY NEW YEAR" to everyone and their pets large and small and as for Pets Corner.. may it continue to provide us all support,advice and entertaining stories and pictures to brighten our day.All the best for 2010,from 'me and mine' :lol:

purplelady
01-Jan-10, 01:42
here here i totally agree animals have feelings too and i love my pets they are like my kids lost two last year my beloved cat tigger he was 18 and i loved him to bits and our bunny died in nov still have tiggers sister she is the same age as he was and also two collies and a hamster she is 18 months and a real cutie too love them all to bits hate poeple who hurt animals xxxxxxx

Phoenix200416
01-Jan-10, 01:45
Happy New Year to everyone here! Hoping you all have a good night and that 2010 brings happiness and good things to you all!

Well said Liz and I agree with your sentiments.

cuddlepop
01-Jan-10, 15:08
Happy new year to you all in pets corner.

wasnt such a happy night for our dogs though,....fireworks.:mad:

skinnydog
01-Jan-10, 15:11
Happy New Year to all. If Kathy @ Watten is reading this - any chance you can keep a look out for an older lurcher for me please? My friend lost her collie just before Xmas and she is looking for something lazy. Many thanks.

froal
05-Jan-10, 18:01
You should try the ' Whippet forum ' they have a rescue on there forum for whippets, Iggy's, lurchers and greyhounds sometimes ones from scotland on there they also cover everything for hound owners Showing, racing, coursing, agility, obedience and chit chat very friendly lot they also have a wanted bit too. :D
Happy New Year to Everyone and Furrbies too....!!!

Kathy@watten
05-Jan-10, 18:04
Hiya will keep my ears out for a lurcher for your pal, have not had one for a wee whiley...thankfully. But it is new year and the poor doggies will surely start again now the Christmas puppy novelty has worn off, will pm you if I hear of a lazy dog for your friend!

Dadie
05-Jan-10, 20:48
Happy new year to all!
Its going to be a busy wee while for me, just managing to catch up a wee bitty on the org before I hit the bed for the night... none of my wee monkeys wanted to sleep last night.... Euan was up till 3 am then Lauren woke up after a bad dream..then hubby woke up Iona by changinng Euans bum...so knackered...

Dog and cat behaving though!