View Full Version : 365 of 2009

North Light
31-Dec-09, 15:12
Hah,

Got there, the last one of the year.

http://farm5.static.flickr.com/4024/4231180946_976a24b8a3_o.jpg

Slide Show of 365 days of 2009
http://www.flickr.com/photos/north_light/sets/72157612011140474/show/

I'll post my five personal favourites from the year later.

Deemac
31-Dec-09, 15:22
Well done Jamie, you made it.

Good new year to you and all the orgers out there.

shazzap
31-Dec-09, 15:23
Phewwwwwwww.

dragonfly
31-Dec-09, 15:38
well done Jamie and it all starts again tomorrow!! I admire your dedication.

seeing a lot of the photographers who post on here are also on Flickr perhaps we can create a caithness flickr group for 7 a week or something like that? That would be easier than 1 a day for most

North Light
31-Dec-09, 15:43
Thanks for the comments.

dragonfly,

why not just use the Caithness Group, btw I'm the admin for the group, not that I've done much, but perhaps it's time for us to use it more, I had stopped posting much to it a year ago as I was the only person posting in significant numbers, but things have changed over the year, so maybe its time to do more with the group.

dragonfly
31-Dec-09, 15:53
sounds like a good idea Jamie!! If you have time inbetween working and getting a daily photo ;)

Douglas Cowie
31-Dec-09, 17:43
A fantastic collection of images; I really enjoyed looking at them.
It would be great if you could get them published in book form maybe The John O'Groat Journal/Caithness Courier would be interested as they have been involved in publishing a few local books featuring collections of photographs.
I would certainly buy a copy.

Bruce_H
31-Dec-09, 18:14
A fantastic achievement, and the photos are quite excellent!

Bruce H

Mik.M.
31-Dec-09, 22:54
Wonderful set of photos. They show how nice it is up here and the way weather changes everything.

North Light
01-Jan-10, 10:16
Right, now thats over, what am I going to photograph today?

Thank you for all your support and comments, and a Happy New year to you all.

dragonfly
01-Jan-10, 10:39
having the same problem myself NL, got up early with the hope of getting a lovely sunrise but that didn't happen, too many clouds around but they've cleared now. If it wasn't so icy I think I would be heading up west but I've got a New Years Day dinner to cook too so that puts paid to that

so it looks like being Scrabster, Thurso beach, Dunnet beach or the river...........again!

silversurfer
02-Jan-10, 21:56
North Light - what a fantastic achievement. A delight to watch the year in pictures.
Well done for all your hard work (and constructive comments for all the budding photographers who post on this site)

sassylass
02-Jan-10, 22:31
That's an enjoyable few minutes, thank you.

Anji
03-Jan-10, 16:01
Congratulations, North Light, on achieving your goal.
I agree with Douglas Cowie about you getting them published. I'm sure the book would be popular with locals and tourists alike.

nirofo
03-Jan-10, 18:19
Great stuff North Light, how do you do it, you must have real will power to go out everyday regardless of the weather conditions. Not only that, there are some real class photos in there.

nirofo.

North Light
03-Jan-10, 18:59
Again,
Thank you all for your kind comments.

Douglas Cowie & Anji,
Thanks for the suggestion, I have one self published book done and available, the next has been done, just needs a few corrections, but as these are self published through blurb they are expensive.

nirofo,
Also thanks, not sure its will power, more a mixture of stubbornness and obstinacy, sprinkled with a touch of insanity. I believe this is normally described as eccentricity! .... :confused