PDA

View Full Version : New Year Revolutions

crayola
31-Dec-09, 15:02
What would yours be?

Total régime removal in Zimbabwe and North Korea for starters, followed by velvet revolutions in China, Iran and Saudi.

I propose the death penalty for banking executives whose actions have led to misery for more than 26,800 people.

The same penalty to apply to politically correct eejits of all types.

dragonfly
31-Dec-09, 15:07
oops, never read your post properly so bowing out gracefully

shazzap
31-Dec-09, 15:12
I don't make them.

Metalattakk
31-Dec-09, 15:49
What would yours be?

I'd like to see a bloody revolution against the UK Government, see them overthrown and at least put up against a wall and shot.

And then we could re-introduce democracy for the UK.

crayola
31-Dec-09, 15:58
I'd like to see a bloody revolution against the UK Government, see them overthrown and at least put up against a wall and shot.

And then we could re-introduce democracy for the UK.You need to shoot the dangerous ones but most of the others have useful experience and knowledge that can be exploited by the new democratic régime, ruthlessly if required.

joxville
31-Dec-09, 16:19
I want to see Crayola do a revolution like Wonder Woman used to do.......in that star spangled cossie too. :cool:

brandy
31-Dec-09, 16:22
i want to see that to jox!

shazzap
31-Dec-09, 16:37
Sorry i have just noticed my mistake.

Mrs Bucket
31-Dec-09, 22:06

And then we could re-introduce democracy for the UK.
Very well said I second that

northener
31-Dec-09, 22:29
Revolutions are all very well, but what do you replace the Old Guard with?

Yeah, I know...the Right Guard:roll::Razz

Western 'democracy' ideals and notions work well in the West - so what would you put in place in, say, Zimbabwe where tribal links and history matter as much as political alliance?

Not sure about Iran, they're in a period of change at the moment, hopefully for the better in the long run. So let them sort themselves out for the time being.

Full autonomy for the Peoples Republic of Keiss. We ain't taking orders from Wick any more.[evil]

joxville
31-Dec-09, 22:50
Full autonomy for the Peoples Republic of Keiss. We ain't taking orders from Wick any more.[evil]

You're lucky it's not the Peoples Republic In Keiss. ;)

northener
31-Dec-09, 22:57
You're lucky it's not the Peoples Republic In Keiss. ;)

[lol]

Right, that's you under a death sentence should you ever enter the PROK.

joxville
31-Dec-09, 23:08
[lol]

Right, that's you under a death sentence should you ever enter the PROK.
Years since I've been there and I've no intention of visiting Keiss any time soon. :D

annemarie482
01-Jan-10, 12:18
"Full autonomy for the Peoples Republic of Keiss. We ain't taking orders from Wick any more.[evil] "

when we gonna start building the big fence and gates northener?!:lol:

Bobinovich
01-Jan-10, 12:57
So long as you still let 'incomers' in for archery :D

northener
01-Jan-10, 14:00
when we gonna start building the big fence and gates northener?!:lol:

If this freezing weather continues, we'll not need a gate and wall at Wester bridge..no-one will be able to get past all the crashed cars anyway....[lol]

So long as you still let 'incomers' in for archery :D

Hmmm...people with weapons...we could do with a mercenary army.

You're now Field Marshal of all the Armed Forces of the PROK.

Well done for volounteering, that man. Two bob a week and all the crab you can eat.

Bobinovich
01-Jan-10, 14:21
Hmmm...people with weapons...we could do with a mercenary army.

You're now Field Marshal of all the Armed Forces of the PROK.

Well done for volounteering, that man. Two bob a week and all the crab you can eat.

YeeHaw Field Marshal Bob reporting for duty :D - 'mon the archers!

Although, 2 of me a week doesn't sound too good - I is unique you know :Razz!

Crab. Erm yum :eek:

P.S. I can only do every 2nd Sunday & Wednesday - I shall appoint some minions deputies to cover me the rest of the time!!

joxville
01-Jan-10, 15:24
YeeHaw Field Marshal Bob reporting for duty :D - 'mon the archers!

Is this (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wNEawM6vZf4) your battle tune? It'll really put the fear of God in people......NOT. :roll:

[lol]

Bobinovich
01-Jan-10, 15:35
LOL it used to put the fear of god in me - it always used to signal our bedtime when I was a bairn :lol:

Loafer
01-Jan-10, 15:42
Overthrow Jabba the Hut, sorry, Salmond with his pointless free bridge crossings and Edinburgh bias (sorry cyber Paw)!!

The Loafer

Leanne
01-Jan-10, 18:10
Mine is to stay in touch with people dear to me, and forget those that don't make an effort in return.

OH's is to try and avoid getting beat up ;)

crayola
01-Jan-10, 19:10
Mine is to stay in touch with people dear to me, and forget those that don't make an effort in return.

OH's is to try and avoid getting beat up ;)
That's not very revolutionary.

My head is in a spin trying to buy a WW outfit on the internet.

peedie man
01-Jan-10, 19:25
thats a good revolution she has overthrown your thread

northener
01-Jan-10, 23:59
My head is in a spin trying to buy a WW outfit on the internet.

Photies will be compulsory.:Razz

Boozeburglar
02-Jan-10, 00:45
Revolutions are just fads.

Missed one? Don't worry, catch it next time around..

Vistravi
02-Jan-10, 00:53
I want to see Crayola do a revolution like Wonder Woman used to do.......in that star spangled cossie too. :cool:

Will you be dressing up as superman? ;)

joxville
02-Jan-10, 00:56
Will you be dressing up as superman? ;)
What do you mean as? I am Superman! :cool:

Vistravi
02-Jan-10, 01:36
What do you mean as? I am Superman! :cool:

Ah so you're that handsome man i saw the other day dressed as superman! ;)

crayola
02-Jan-10, 01:52
Ah so you're that handsome man i saw the other day dressed as superman! ;)
That'll be him. I saw his 2010 calendar in Waterstone's last week. I forget his surname but his first name is Jason. It comes highly recommended. :)

I've managed to find a WW costume. It's a slightly loose fit but it doesn't look too bad. I'm just not sure about turning brunette............. Can I go back to my natural colour once the revolution is finished?

Vistravi
02-Jan-10, 01:57
That'll be him. I saw his 2010 calendar in Waterstone's last week. I forget his surname but his first name is Jason. It comes highly recommended.

I've managed to find a WW costume. It's a slightly loose fit but it doesn't look too bad. I'm just not sure about turning brunette............. Can I go back to my natural colour once the revolution is finished?

Just use a wig. ;)

i'm superwoman but i rarely wear my costume. ;)

joxville
02-Jan-10, 15:01
This country could do with a revolution, get rid off the Monarchy too. Northener can be our Fidel Castro. :)

northener
02-Jan-10, 15:18
This country could do with a revolution, get rid off the Monarchy too. Northener can be our Fidel Castro. :)

I ain't smoking one of those bloody great chair legs for anyone, pal.

I could do a reasonable beard...and I've got me own combat jacket.

horseman
02-Jan-10, 18:09
What would yours be?

Total régime removal in Zimbabwe and North Korea for starters, followed by velvet revolutions in China, Iran and Saudi.

I propose the death penalty for banking executives whose actions have led to misery for more than 26,800 people.

The same penalty to apply to politically correct eejits of all types.

Na--may I be removed from the devil drink,or it removed from me!
But not death please.
An may me an Jo have the wisdom to make the right decision-shall we sell our house an move to America ,with eldest son an kin??Or not!!
Not strong enough for the biggies like world domination an the like.;)