PDA

View Full Version : Thurso Street Party Question / Cancelled

happy_83
30-Dec-09, 21:31
Last New Years Eve was my first experience of Thurso’s street party and I have to say we really enjoyed it

We plan to go again this year, however due to the fact it is soooo cold lately we wanted to check if there would be a pub or somewhere open up till Midnight so that we could stay warm if it got to cold waiting on the street.

When we were out last year the pubs seemed to shut at 10 and well I was just wondering if there is anywhere to go and where people would recommend?

Thank you :D

Moonboots
31-Dec-09, 12:27
The Royal is usually open until midnight then reopens at 12.30 but this could be different due to the licensing laws this year

Frantic
31-Dec-09, 16:38
The Pentalnd will be onen untill just before the bells at midnight.

happy_83
31-Dec-09, 17:38
Thank you both for your replys :D

Happy New Year to you both

Frantic
31-Dec-09, 17:40
It is officially confirmed that the New Year party in Thurso is cancelled due to weather. They are in the process of dismantling the stage now.

attidude9464
31-Dec-09, 17:57
Are you sure its cancelled as its clear here, on the outskirts of Thurso.

Frantic
31-Dec-09, 17:58
Yes. we are dismantling the stage at the moment.

kwbrown111
31-Dec-09, 18:02
A bit strange as it was they are dismantelling the stage in your first posting to we are dismantelling the stage and there is no snow here in pennyland area

attidude9464
31-Dec-09, 18:03
I am just bringing this to the top, as I have just heard that the Thurso Street Party is cancelled. What a shame as I was looking forward to it.

madmax
31-Dec-09, 18:04
Must be a freak blizzard as its clear in henderson street and my mate in springpark can see the high school ???

John Baikie
31-Dec-09, 18:08
I just heard it was cancelled as well.

fuzzypeg
31-Dec-09, 18:10
phone the police and ask

madmax
31-Dec-09, 18:11
Just spoke to my mate who has the burger van at it and it is cancelled.
However I imagine folk will still gather there??
Hope the Pentland has plenty o booze :)

Caithness Lass
31-Dec-09, 18:48
I was really looking forward to seeing people who I hadn't seen over the past year.

Went down for a look to see what was happening and they are packing up the barriers.

Shame:(

Bill Fernie
31-Dec-09, 18:48
Can you be a bit more precise. Who informed you. Was ita committee memebr and if so who. Rumours abound on this topic. No one from the committee has been i touch to put upa cancellation note on the web site as yet.

Caithness Lass
31-Dec-09, 18:54
Yeah I think I might go down and have a look anyway. Not everyone will know that its cancelled and will turn up.

attidude9464
31-Dec-09, 18:55
Bill
I was only bringing this to the org's attention after seeing it on another thread posted by Frantic.

Can you be a bit more precise. Who informed you. Was ita committee memebr and if so who. Rumours abound on this topic. No one from the committee has been i touch to put upa cancellation note on the web site as yet.

Dadie
31-Dec-09, 19:02
Its just been anounced on MFR that its cancelled!

Ricanna
31-Dec-09, 19:14
Seems a bit ridiculous--of the long cold slog of the last few days, this day has been the best and the party would have cheered people up a bit. Perhaps there is a forecast of something bad, weather wise, later on though

hungryhill aliens
31-Dec-09, 19:39
why has it been cancelled the weather is perfect ......

hell raizer
31-Dec-09, 19:41
i know the inverness one was canceled but mfr didnt say anything about the thurso street but will listen at 7

buggyracer
31-Dec-09, 19:51
most of the bars are open anyway so at least there is somewhere to go ;)

hell raizer
31-Dec-09, 20:19
well thats it due to crap weather its not on and we have had worse weather than this but all this health and safty rubbish.they need to get skins open and have it there lol

moncur
31-Dec-09, 22:23
I have just been informed by several members of staff that Skinandis will be open tonight from 10.30pm til late. Dont ask me how much it is to get in though.

Frantic
31-Dec-09, 22:42
Yup ive just been told that Skins will be open, a live band will be playing and they are hope to get a piper for the bells. Will post details as soon as piper is confirmed.

Frantic
31-Dec-09, 23:08
Yup ive just been told that Skins will be open, a live band will be playing and they are hope to get a piper for the bells. Will post details as soon as piper is confirmed.

Skinandis has managed to put together enough staff to open tonight - It will be open untill 1.30 and resident band "the Sellouts" will be playing. Admission £6

Bobbin
31-Dec-09, 23:12
Skinandis has managed to put together enough staff to open tonight - It will be open untill 1.30 and resident band "the Sellouts" will be playing. Admission £6Big difference between The Jack and paying £6 to see the sellouts. I suppose beggars cannot be choosers. :roll:

Travis
31-Dec-09, 23:31
I think the comittee are a Sellout!!! by cancelling.

buggyracer
01-Jan-10, 00:27
Big difference between The Jack and paying £6 to see the sellouts. I suppose beggars cannot be choosers. :roll:

fair play to the staff and band for getting it opened at such short notice :cool:

Fran
01-Jan-10, 02:31
I think it is very sad that the thurso street party was cancelled. the weather was no worse than in wick and their party went ahead. It would not have stopped everyone gathering in thurso, hope they got some pipers together and went ahead.

pink25
01-Jan-10, 12:22
So does anyone know the real reason the street party was cancelled?
I've heard a couple of different reasons - one being the weather and one being that the band couldn't get up from Golspie.
I think the weather was a poor excuseas it seemed fine to me....?
If it was that the band couldnt make it up then I think they should of used a local band instead of getting a band from further south - especiallly for an event at a time of year when bad weather can be expected.
Getting a band from elsewhere doesnt really show community spirit - there are plenty of talented local bands that would sufficient such as the street party.

Bit of a let down really.....

But thats my opinion.

Kirdon
01-Jan-10, 12:40
I think it is very sad that the thurso street party was cancelled. the weather was no worse than in wick and their party went ahead. It would not have stopped everyone gathering in thurso, hope they got some pipers together and went ahead.

Aye but weekers are tougher than them up in Thurso. Well done to "Skins" and staff.

travelling man
01-Jan-10, 13:26
I understand the street party in Thurso was cancelled because the forcast was bad - wrong again it was a good night for a party never mind they have 12 months to get it right for next year.

All the best for 2010

Stig
02-Jan-10, 10:48
Street Party cancelled because The Jacks could'nt make it up the road "allegedly" If that was the case then surely they would be better keeping the entertainment local, I'm sure there would have been local bands willing to play.

fingalmacool
02-Jan-10, 15:58
A lot of people put a lot of effort into the thurso street party, some have taken a financial loss due to the cancellation, so here it is for what its worth, the official statement i believe was that due to worsening conditions and the fact that the Jacks cant get up from Golspie, we have decided to cancel, however as we know there was no worsening conditions and the Jacks were still partying up in Bettyhill, after playing a gig midweek, so there you have it they couldn't be bothered to make the effort, and no the roads were fine as there was quite a few Thurso people up at the gig and were in their company on the 31st:confused

no doubt this will be removed but that's big brothers option:(

02-Jan-10, 16:53
Thread reopened to stop the creating of new threads on the matter and to allow continued discussion

crayola
02-Jan-10, 17:10
A lot of people put a lot of effort into the thurso street party, some have taken a financial loss due to the cancellation, so here it is for what its worth, the official statement i believe was that due to worsening conditions and the fact that the Jacks cant get up from Golspie, we have decided to cancel, however as we know there was no worsening conditions and the Jacks were still partying up in Bettyhill, after playing a gig midweek, so there you have it they couldn't be bothered to make the effort, and no the roads were fine as there was quite a few Thurso people up at the gig and were in their company on the 31st:confused

no doubt this will be removed but that's big brothers option:(
Well that would explain why the organisers haven't tried to justify their decision to cancel on here. It would be too embarrassing! :lol:

BigKev
02-Jan-10, 17:46
Its a shame about the Jacks, my plans were to go and see them.

However. . . .

A few hours after the street party was cancelled i found myself singing auld lang syne on the stage of skinandis!

I know its not the ideal back up plan for families or non-skinandis goers but the night went down a storm.

With reference to earlier posts, if they are looking for a local band for hogmanay next year. . . . . .

concerned resident
02-Jan-10, 19:19
Spare a thought for those Buses i seen at the Hotels, i do not expect they will rush back to Thurso, after spending good money to travel up to Caithness for the New Year Celebrations.
It would be a good idea for the next New Year street Party, if they put on some buses from Thurso to Wick, as this year it was a complete embarrassment.

colmac
03-Jan-10, 14:25
The Jacks were on their way north to Thurso when they were told to turn back and go home as the street party was cancelled. So the Golspie town association asked them to play in Golspie instead since they were now available so they did.

Camra
03-Jan-10, 16:15
The Wick Party was not without its problems. Performing in the wet conditions certainly contributed to concerns for equipment getting wet and artistes safety. We came close to cancelling ourselves mid event and only managed to continue by having the Harveys on pipes to keep things going until we replaced equipment. Please remember that safety is paramount, it only takes one person to be electrocuted and that will stop the street parties completely. It takes a brave person to shoulder the responsibility of disappointing hundreds of revellers who may not be aware of safety issues. Any-Hoo, lessons to be learned by those that make the effort and take the time, trouble, expense and flak/credit to organise these popular outdoor events. Happy New Year.

Mr P Cannop
03-Jan-10, 16:20
The Jacks were on their way north to Thurso when they were told to turn back and go home as the street party was cancelled. So the Golspie town association asked them to play in Golspie instead since they were now available so they did.

why did they get told to turn back ??

fingalmacool
03-Jan-10, 16:58
why did they get told to turn back ??

Who told them to turn back, some one is telling Porkies, and regardless I hope they get a local band next year and probably save some dosh, I wonder if Thurso have to compensate the Jacks for the so called, call off by Thurso, I doubt it, but if i was a member of the band i certainly would be claiming for some compensation regardless if i surprisingly was offered another gig on my doorstep, so what do we/I conclude from all the crap regarding this monumental screw up, at the back of the problem it must be the people that decided to book a band that in my humble opinion are not suited for the occasion, Thurso organisers should of stuck to the already winning formula/band that has served them well so far.
I am still having problems getting my head round why the Jacks would bother going all the way back to Golspie from Bettyhill to travel all the way to Thurso, sounds like they need to fix their satnav:confused

Mr P Cannop
03-Jan-10, 18:22
Who told them to turn back, some one is telling Porkies, and regardless I hope they get a local band next year and probably save some dosh, I wonder if Thurso have to compensate the Jacks for the so called, call off by Thurso, I doubt it, but if i was a member of the band i certainly would be claiming for some compensation regardless if i surprisingly was offered another gig on my doorstep, so what do we/I conclude from all the crap regarding this monumental screw up, at the back of the problem it must be the people that decided to book a band that in my humble opinion are not suited for the occasion, Thurso organisers should of stuck to the already winning formula/band that has served them well so far.
I am still having problems getting my head round why the Jacks would bother going all the way back to Golspie from Bettyhill to travel all the way to Thurso, sounds like they need to fix their satnav:confused

weather was fine in thurso

braalterr903
04-Jan-10, 14:59
one off the thurso committee should be on here telling why it was not on instead off slagging the jacks.

Mr P Cannop
04-Jan-10, 16:14
weather was fine in thurso

aye weather was ok as i was just up the road from thurso

LOULOU
04-Jan-10, 22:02
I Know for a fact that the Jacks were on their way to the Thurso Street party and looking forward to it they were told by the Thurso Committee that it was canceled after the police and council had been to see them about the risks of the weather and continuing to hold it. Because they were packed up and ready to play THEY decided to open the hall and sent out the word. And I know they were really disapointed themselves that the committee canceled at the last minute. Maybe the HIT committee should clarify the situation themselves instead of everyone posting bad press about one of the better LOCAL bands.

travelling man
05-Jan-10, 00:19
I believe the police made the decision to cancel based on the weather forecast and the committee had no choice but to go along with it. No doubt they had to do a risk assessment and tick all the boxes. We all know that a lot of the health and safety regulations are nonsense but organisations have to abide by them.
It was a shame the party was cancelled but instead of criticising the people who worked hard up until then to organise it maybe people should join the committee and help with next year's party. Trying to organise something like that must be soul destroying cos you can never please everybody.
As for booking the Jacks, they only come from Golspie. Who imagined we would ever have the kind of weather we've had lately? If they'd booked a local band we would have had people on here saying it was time we had a change.

macrosie
05-Jan-10, 00:53
Well said Travelling Man I know that it was the police that pulled the plug on the party - health and safety gone mad cant have any fun nowadays

gleeber
05-Jan-10, 15:33
It's interesting that since the police have been mentioned as the party poopers at the Thurso street party no one has decided to complain about their handling of the affair and considering that the Wick street party went ahead with no problems its obvious that whoever toook the decision in Thurso was wrong and no mattter how much safety and health excuses that particulr officer refers to he was still wrong.
I have great respect for the police and the work they have to do in any community and in a community like caithness I imagine it may be more difficult than in a bigger city where people are more anonymous. There was something special about the street party and thousands of peope,were affected by this decision.
I wonder if the officer who took the decision would care to come onto the org and offer an explanation and if he liased with his opposite number in Wick?

changilass
05-Jan-10, 15:38
Talk about a rock and a hard place.

I could understand folks demanding explanations and wanting a head on a platter had it gone ahead and someone died, but it was cancelled for safety reasons.

It did not stop folks making their own fun.

LOULOU
05-Jan-10, 20:14
I agree that the committe had a hard job and it must of been a very difficult decision for them to take. The police and council are only worried about everyones welfare. I just did not like the fact that the Jacks were getting the blame for not coming by people on this forum and thought it was about time it was right.

crayola
05-Jan-10, 21:40
It's interesting that since the police have been mentioned as the party poopers at the Thurso street party no one has decided to complain about their handling of the affair and considering that the Wick street party went ahead with no problems its obvious that whoever toook the decision in Thurso was wrong and no mattter how much safety and health excuses that particulr officer refers to he was still wrong.
I have great respect for the police and the work they have to do in any community and in a community like caithness I imagine it may be more difficult than in a bigger city where people are more anonymous. There was something special about the street party and thousands of peope,were affected by this decision.
I wonder if the officer who took the decision would care to come onto the org and offer an explanation and if he liased with his opposite number in Wick?
As far as I can tell no-one has made anything resembling an official statement and this does not bode well for future events. You can bet your bottom dollar that Katie Price would have done better if she'd been running the show!

Camra
05-Jan-10, 22:33
Re the Wick Party, we did liase with the local constabulary up to and during the event, as had conditions deteriorated any further during the event ( about 11:30 we would have stopped on safety issues. As it was we finished half an hour early to be on the safe side.
We did cancel our party a few years ago on a night of stormy weather as i recall.

gleeber
05-Jan-10, 23:27
That was a sensible and grown up way to approach the street party camra but Crayolas right. Theres been no official statement about what actually happend.
Until then I apoligise to any police officer who didnt pull the plug on the street party. :lol:

gleeber
05-Jan-10, 23:34
Aye, the Thurso party was cancelled on the same night a few years ago camra. There was no doubt about it then. High winds and heavy rain. Hogmanays are few and far between and it revives some good old community spirit. I was really disappointed that the Thurso one was cancelled considering how it was such a nice evening.

Cattach
06-Jan-10, 17:50
Unfortunately too many people on this message board write half truths and make up stories before they know the truth of the matter. Quite simple - Police did not want Thurso Street Party to go on due to state of streets and bad forecast. Nothing to do with Jacks other than they had to have the booking cancelled.

My opinion - Streets were OK, indeed pretty good compared with many places. Safer to have ecryong in one place than wondering the streest or wrose, driving. Late cancellation brought peole down anyway and that could have lead to trouble though fortunately mosr were well behaved.

I am told on good authority that police were understaffed - apologies if this is a half truth! From their point of view everyone in the one place would more likely have been better if only one of those bright sparks had thought of it that way.

Should it have been cancelled, probably not.

Venture
06-Jan-10, 18:19
As far as I can tell no-one has made anything resembling an official statement and this does not bode well for future events. You can bet your bottom dollar that Katie Price would have done better if she'd been running the show!
You'll find an official statement on the front page of the Caithness Courier today.;)

http://www.johnogroat-journal.co.uk/news/fullstory.php/aid/7693/Organiser_s_anger_over_blame_game.html

crayola
07-Jan-10, 00:57
You'll find an official statement on the front page of the Caithness Courier today.;)

http://www.johnogroat-journal.co.uk/news/fullstory.php/aid/7693/Organiser_s_anger_over_blame_game.html

This contains:

THE organisers of the annual Hogmanay street party in Thurso have hit out at rumours the event was cancelled because the main band, The Jacks, refused to travel from their base in Golspie.

Iain Mackay, the chairman of the Hogmanay in Thurso (HIT) committee, criticised what he termed as "faceless people" who help spread the rumours on the internet.

"Why don't they come along to our annual general meeting? We would be delighted to have their input then rather than these comments on the internet," he said.I could see this coming a mile off and that's why I posted my comment above. Mr Mackay is happy to criticise the 'faceless people' on the internet but he chooses to do so in the relative safety of the local newspaper. That's understandable but it's not helpful.

He is of course absolutely right to denigrate the rumourmongers but he would have seen-off his little problem and earned a lot of respect by posting his explanation on the medium he apparently despises in a timely fashion. It's no use crying over spilt whisky six days after the event was cancelled with little or no explanation.

I'd be delighted to attend your AGM Mr Mackay. A second class return from Glasgow Queen Street and a couple of nights in a modest B&B is all I'd ask in return for my not insignificant marketing and public-relations skills.

joxville
07-Jan-10, 01:08
Edit
Hogmanays are few and far between.

In my calender they happen every year. :eek:

;)

Metalattakk
07-Jan-10, 03:36
I am told on good authority that police were understaffed - apologies if this is a half truth!

Apology declined, as it's far from even being a half-truth. It's a blatant and utter lie, to be fair. Thurso Police Station was fully manned that night, I am told on pristine authority.

This contains:
I could see this coming a mile off and that's why I posted my comment above. Mr Mackay is happy to criticise the 'faceless people' on the internet but he chooses to do so in the relative safety of the local newspaper. That's understandable but it's not helpful.

He is of course absolutely right to denigrate the rumourmongers but he would have seen-off his little problem and earned a lot of respect by posting his explanation on the medium he apparently despises in a timely fashion. It's no use crying over spilt whisky six days after the event was cancelled with little or no explanation.

Not helpful to who? The minuscule minority of the local people that follow local events on here?

A response has been offered through official channels. A response wasn't offered on an unofficial channel. All you rumour-mongering sweetie-wifie 'faceless people' can boo and hoo all you like.

Mr Mackay's (notice how he doesn't hide behind an internet pseudonym?) comments in the Courier today were fairly restrained, given some of the utter bollox spouted by some on here after the event.

Tubthumper
07-Jan-10, 14:04
The Org getting a bad name for faceless buffoons telling lies.
Let's name some names. Fingal McCool, someone has been telling Porkies, and you are right in the firing line. care to give us an explanation for his little number??

... the Jacks were still partying up in Bettyhill, after playing a gig midweek, so there you have it they couldn't be bothered to make the effort, and no the roads were fine as there was quite a few Thurso people up at the gig and were in their company on the 31st:confused
A complete and utter tchyoub!

overthewallandfaraway
07-Jan-10, 18:46
after reading the usual rumour mill and speculative made up crap it was only a matter of time before the event organisers replied finger pointing at some of the buffoons on here who decide they know more than the decision makers etc......... typical caithness mentality though I have to say! :roll:

webmannie
07-Jan-10, 18:49
Not helpful to who? The minuscule minority of the local people that follow local events on here?

My thoughts also, lets get this in perspective. Which medium would i get my message across to the community. Would it be the Caithness Courier with ABC figures of 6809 or a thread on a forum with a handful of so called 'faceless people'?

I heard more 'girning' in The Comm in Thurso on the night than here, 5 mins later with the true info disseminated everybody just got on with re-organising their night.

Everybody just move on, everybody else has.

fingalmacool
08-Jan-10, 14:20
The Org getting a bad name for faceless buffoons telling lies.
Let's name some names. Fingal McCool, someone has been telling Porkies, and you are right in the firing line. care to give us an explanation for his little number??

A complete and utter tchyoub!

Yep I made it all up, I woke up in the shower and everything was not what it seemed, but the end result is that everyone got the correct explanation/soundbite as to why the Party was called off, and I'm satisfied with that, and good on the power of the faceless buffoons on the site for getting to the bottom of it.
Tchyoub, you didn't need to private message me, (in politician speak, it is what i was led to believe at the time, if its not so then I'm sure the Jacks will get over it, and hopefully you will also.) I will dust down my boots and hat and get some line dancing moves ripped for this year:confused

Tubthumper
08-Jan-10, 17:50
Fair enough Fingal. Every day's a school day.
My belated new year resolution: No more tchyoub, it's not funny.:(

crayola
09-Jan-10, 02:51
Not helpful to who? The minuscule minority of the local people that follow local events on here?:) It wasn't helpful to those people who wanted to go to the party on the night and it probably wasn't helpful to Iain Mackay or the rest of the HIT committee. His little rant was funny though.

A response has been offered through official channels. A response wasn't offered on an unofficial channel. All you rumour-mongering sweetie-wifie 'faceless people' can boo and hoo all you like.

Mr Mackay's (notice how he doesn't hide behind an internet pseudonym?) comments in the Courier today were fairly restrained, given some of the utter bollox spouted by some on here after the event.Metal Sweetie, my point was that the response was too late to be useful to those who wanted to know on the night if the party was cancelled. As you will know, communication with your customers is all important when you're running a large event and it's wise to communicate timeously using every useful means available. I was logged onto the Org in the early evening on Hogmanay and there were literally hundreds of people viewing the street party threads. I imagine these people had some personal interest in attending the parties.

I wasn't commenting on right or wrong of the decision to cancel. From what Mr Mackay and others tell us, it was a rational decision.

after reading the usual rumour mill and speculative made up crap it was only a matter of time before the event organisers replied finger pointing at some of the buffoons on here who decide they know more than the decision makers etc......... typical caithness mentality though I have to say! :roll:It was indeed a matter of time. It was almost a week and it wasn't very considered when it when it eventually arrived.

My thoughts also, lets get this in perspective. Which medium would i get my message across to the community. Would it be the Caithness Courier with ABC figures of 6809 or a thread on a forum with a handful of so called 'faceless people'?

I heard more 'girning' in The Comm in Thurso on the night than here, 5 mins later with the true info disseminated everybody just got on with re-organising their night.

Everybody just move on, everybody else has.It's best to use all the media available in order to get the message out when an event is cancelled. The Org, Caithness FM and perhaps MFR come to mind. Did they use the radio? That's a genuine question. My company uses local radio and it's very effective when making changes to major event organisation.

I find it interesting that you and your Metal friend are not keen to promote the web in general and this website in particular for communicating with your public.

I very much hope that next year's event is successful and that valuable lessons have been learned.

Metalattakk
09-Jan-10, 03:36
:) It wasn't helpful to those people who wanted to go to the party on the night and it probably wasn't helpful to Iain Mackay or the rest of the HIT committee. His little rant was funny though.

Those who wanted to go to the party on the night were well informed afore-hand. Word-of-mouth is a powerful tool in small communities.

Poor old Frantic tried his best to let people know on here, but no, the faceless idiots shouted him down.

Metal Sweetie, my point was that the response was too late to be useful to those who wanted to know on the night if the party was cancelled.

Frantic posted on here that the event was cancelled shortly after the decision was made. How much sooner do you want know?

I find it interesting that you and your Metal friend are not keen to promote the web in general and this website in particular for communicating with your public.

Our public? What the hell are you talking about?

The point is, the event was cancelled at short notice by the committee due to the projected worsening weather forecast and under consideration of various advisors, one, and only one of which was the local Police. They chose to take the 'safety' route rather than the 'hope it all goes OK' route.

People were unhappy, but nobody ended up stuck in the snow, or ended up in hospital after skiting on their erse in the icy conditions.

And, why should they have to defend their decision on http://forum.caithness.org when their first effort to inform people on here (Frantic's original announcement) was shot down in flames by the tittle-tattling faceless buffoons?

I'm all for promoting the internet as a channel of information, but when numbskulls rule the roost and are allowed to post their utter lies there's really no point. As was shown on the night in question.

I applaud the statement given by Mr Mackay to the written press, and fully appreciate and welcome the derision that the statement directed towards the faceless, slack-jawed, slipper-moothed liars that are so keen to spread their ill-considered unfounded rumours and outright lies on these very pages.

crayola
09-Jan-10, 03:44
I applaud the statement given by Mr Mackay to the written press, and fully appreciate and welcome the derision that the statement directed towards the faceless, slack-jawed, slipper-moothed liars that are so keen to spread their ill-considered unfounded rumours and outright lies on these very pages.LOL! You are funny Metal Sweetie. A tad predictable but funny nonetheless.

I hope your public appreciates your candour. ;)

Metalattakk
09-Jan-10, 03:47
I'm glad you agree with my sentiments, grayola. ;)

crayola
09-Jan-10, 03:55
I'm glad you agree with my sentiments, grayola. ;)I would consider using Mr Mackay at one of our events if he's any good at crowd control. Can you advise?

Metalattakk
09-Jan-10, 04:04
I would consider using Mr Mackay at one of our events if he's any good at crowd control. Can you advise?

I am in a position to neither confirm nor deny your various assumptions.