PDA

View Full Version : Aha!

Vistravi
30-Dec-09, 21:09
Finally found out what the name of the song that has become my favourite song atm.

Been searching for the name for a couple of days and found out a few minutes ago that it is called pet shop boys "its a sin" :) Found it on my partners version of now thats what i call music 25 years.

Like it so much have played it a few times since ive found it and its been stuck in my head since i first heard it. I'm sure baby is properly sick of it by now. :lol:

joxville
30-Dec-09, 21:23
It was a hit for them in the mid-80's, probably just before you were born. Hugely popular when I used to be a DJ.

Bobinovich
30-Dec-09, 22:03
If you like that you'll probably like a lot of the 80's synth pop stuff - try YouTube for Depeche Mode, Erasure, New Order, OMD & I'm sure it'll lead you to other corkers :D

Vistravi
30-Dec-09, 23:07
I quite like the 80s music so not really surprised the song was from then. My partner quite likes the 80s music too so i don't think he'll be too fussed if baby likes it too after being bombarded with it over the last few days :)

Kevin Milkins
30-Dec-09, 23:35
Now that is a blast from the past.

All together now, one, two, three.:roll:

Pet Shop Boys - It's a Sin (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y7I5UaB7mx4) :Razz

weegie
31-Dec-09, 14:10
although im in my early 20s im a huge 80s synth pop fan, I recomend youtubing Bronski Beat , La Roux album is quite true to form despite it being recent

Nibbler
31-Dec-09, 14:17
The Ministry of Sound have recently released another compilation CD but this one is great!!!

Its called 'Anthems Electronic 80s' and it has a lot of the stuff on it that has been mentioned above.

Takes me back till ma youth!!!! :eek: