PDA

View Full Version : Charlie Chans

celtic1888
30-Dec-09, 12:29
I went to Charlie Chans last night with mates for some dinner. I had never once eaten in a chinise before and was wondering what a would have. In the end i chose chicken and mushroom soup and beef and chicken curry, and it was one of the best meals I've ever had!.. Well worth going in and having a meal orgers! I shall definitely be going back once again!

jings00
30-Dec-09, 12:55
yeh, charlie's is the one for me and the staff are lovely

poppett
30-Dec-09, 16:12
Charlie Chans is my favourite chinese restaurant, either sit in or take away. We have had lunchtime specials there as well and always huge portions. Asked for the left overs in a container last time, and it was all portioned nicely into containers for us. Child friendly too which is good. Well worth a visit.

jings00
01-Jan-10, 20:42
Just been there with a party of approx 30....lovely food and friendly service as always.
On yersels :-)

ryrie
03-Jan-10, 13:32
Always went to charlie chans! but the last time i went for carryout it wasn't good! both me and daughter had sore stomaches and diarioa for days after it! we now go to chinese beside bews the butchers!

Ash
03-Jan-10, 13:52
eighty eighty is the best!

good food, fab service and great price :)

horsegirl
03-Jan-10, 23:16
Yes i have to say 88 is the place to go. Friendly, quick service, reasonable priced and well taste food.