PDA

View Full Version : Orger Curry Night

Kevin Milkins
29-Dec-09, 21:44
What a great night for the orger night out to fall on, It's new years eve and a blue moon. FANTASTIC :Razz

Wetherspoons 8 ish. :D

Alice in Blunderland
29-Dec-09, 21:48
Grrrreeaaaatttttt can I come please its a blue moon not a full moon :lol:

Ricco
29-Dec-09, 21:50
An eclipsing blue moon - this I gotta see! Enjoy your evening - would be there if I could.

Maybe we should get a Berks orger group to meet up?

crayola
29-Dec-09, 21:51
An eclipsing blue moon - this I gotta see! Enjoy your evening - would be there if I could.

Maybe we should get a Berks orger group to meet up?
That shouldn't be too difficult. There are plenty on here. :)

It will be a scary night for all muggles on Thursday. Nature's children will take over the world for ever!

Kevin Milkins
29-Dec-09, 21:52
Grrrreeaaaatttttt can I come please its a blue moon not a full moon :lol:

Look forward to seeing you again Alice.:Razz Can you bring a few carrots?:roll:

Alice in Blunderland
29-Dec-09, 21:54

Yep plenty berks on the org and a couple of nutters :lol: :lol:

Alice in Blunderland
29-Dec-09, 21:55
Look forward to seeing you again Alice. Can you bring a few carrots?

Carrots, parsnip and turnip for you Kevin no problem. :Razz

Are you bringing the misltoe :p Oh and the lovely wife. ;)

Alice in Blunderland
29-Dec-09, 21:56

It will be a scary night for all muggles on Thursday. Nature's children will take over the world for ever!

Eh you on the booze Crayola if so can I have some of what your having :eek: :lol:

Kevin Milkins
29-Dec-09, 22:04
Carrots, parsnip and turnip for you Kevin no problem.

Are you bringing the misltoe :p Oh and the lovely wife. ;)

If you are bringing all the veg, Alice, I will bring some stewing beef, my camping stove, some mistletoe, and of course my lovely wife, (somebody has to do the cooking). We can bin the curry night and have an outside stew party.:lol:

BINBOB
29-Dec-09, 22:08
Am busy ,picking up snowflakes,one by one!!!1;):lol::D

Alice in Blunderland
29-Dec-09, 22:08
Theres sheep in the field in front of the house Lamb stew !! [lol]

Alice in Blunderland
29-Dec-09, 22:11
Am busy ,picking up snowflakes,one by one!!!1;)

Oh never mind some you win some you lose. Mind and put some gloves on wouldnt want you to catch a cold.

First the painting now the snowflake picking anyone would think you were shy ;)

Kevin Milkins
29-Dec-09, 22:17
Theres sheep in the field in front of the house Lamb stew !! [lol]

Lamb stew sounds perfect, could you bring a bin bag, we wouldn't want to leave a mess in the square.;):lol:

BINBOB
29-Dec-09, 22:17
Oh never mind some you win some you lose. Mind and put some gloves on wouldnt want you to catch a cold.

First the painting now the snowflake picking anyone would think you were shy ;)

I am too busy suffering yet another fractured vertebrae[slipped on ice] and the terrible pain that comes with it.Hope u enjoy the evening.;)

crayola
29-Dec-09, 22:22
Eh you on the booze Crayola if so can I have some of what your having :eek: :lol:
Just the usual brew (http://www.britta.com/Hw/hwr.html#brew)

Scroll down a bit and the next two are ideal for Berks Orger night. ;)

Alice in Blunderland
29-Dec-09, 22:24
I am too busy suffering yet another fractured vertebrae[slipped on ice] and the terrible pain that comes with it.Hope u enjoy the evening.;)

A word of advice then.........dinna go out and pick up the snowflakes it wont do your back any good and anyway they'll be gone soon when it all melts. ;)

Stay warm and hope you are soon on the mend...............in time for next curry night. :D

Moira
30-Dec-09, 01:33
Lamb stew sounds perfect, could you bring a bin bag, we wouldn't want to leave a mess in the square.

I could bring a few bin bags Kevin but I'm more worried about landing my broomstick in the square with the severe frost/snow and the limited space due to the Christmas Tree. Could you and Alice clear me a landing space at the back of the building?

Fran
30-Dec-09, 02:25
I will be late, as i often am, hope to be there just after 8pm. Do I have to bring carrots or a turnip.?

horseman
30-Dec-09, 07:12
Wish i could be there with you all:)
Have a good time an a happy new year to one an all.:D

Julia
31-Dec-09, 03:46
I won't make it this time but hope you guys have a great time, the lamb stew sounds grand! Maybe see you all in the square if you are still there (and upright) at midnight :eek:

poppett
31-Dec-09, 10:47
Have a lovely get-together.

BINBOB
31-Dec-09, 11:28
A word of advice then.........dinna go out and pick up the snowflakes it wont do your back any good and anyway they'll be gone soon when it all melts. ;)

Stay warm and hope you are soon on the mend...............in time for next curry night. :D

Thanks,Alice.;)

Ricco
31-Dec-09, 11:51
Just the usual brew (http://www.britta.com/Hw/hwr.html#brew)

Scroll down a bit and the next two are ideal for Berks Orger night. ;)

They sound brilliant - and the ones further down. :D

crayola
31-Dec-09, 14:56
They sound brilliant - and the ones further down. :D
The names are fabulous and the effects are mind growing.

"Spontaneous Sentience: Pour benzene into a small beaker. Slowly add lactic acid compound as your brain tissue appears, then carefully add the life blood extract to the brain tissue."

Spontaneous Sentience (http://www.britta.com/Hw/hwr.html#spontaneous)

Fran
01-Jan-10, 02:15
sO DISSAPOINTED I DIDN'T GET TO JOIN YOU ALL TONIGHT. hOPE YOU HAD A GREAT EVENING. I WILL DEFINETLY BE AT THE NEXT ONE. i am looking for you on the web cam, but maybe by now you have fallen down!!