PDA

View Full Version : what next.....?

upolian
29-Dec-09, 21:32
While out in castletown lastnight for a short period of time,on the main street going out towards murkle just before the tight left hander....low and behold 4kids on bikes all over the road with no lights or reflectors wearing dark clothes:eek: i couldnt imagine a worse case scenario, until i saw the woman in the blue toyota celica having to brake seriously sharp! Also the black audi owner swerving....just aswell nothing was coming the other way!

I had to tell these dudes to get on the pavement but nope they werent interested!

all no older than 10 the bikes were quite small!

what's the parents doing? this is a serious accident waiting to happen:eek:

keep your eyes peeled

dragonfly
29-Dec-09, 21:35
in Castletown..........probably in the pub!

sorry couldn't help but make light of it, yes very dangerous and the parents should be more aware that their kids are out in the dark with no lights on the, god forbid an accident doesn't happen with them!

joxville
29-Dec-09, 21:35
3 points per kid and you get a bike too. :eek: :(

upolian
29-Dec-09, 21:37
in Castletown..........probably in the pub!

sorry couldn't help but make light of it, yes very dangerous and the parents should be more aware that their kids are out in the dark with no lights on the, god forbid an accident doesn't happen with them!

fingers crossed nothing happens

[lol]i wish i was in the pub:lol:

Vistravi
29-Dec-09, 22:33
3 points per kid and you get a bike too. :eek: :(

Is that the same as the seagulls then? ;)

On a more serious note stupid children will learn when they get hurt if they surrive. It is all down to parents letting their kids run wild and do what they like and when they like. Simply lack of control and haven't installed what road safety they have to comply with if they want to live.

shazzap
29-Dec-09, 22:38
Is that the same as the seagulls then? ;)

On a more serious note stupid children will learn when they get hurt if they surrive. It is all down to parents letting their kids run wild and do what they like and when they like. Simply lack of control and haven't installed what road safety they have to comply with if they want to live.

Whilst i agree with you about the dangers to these bains.
Children do not see the consequences of their actions until it is too late, and do not seem to comprehend death and how final it is.

Vistravi
29-Dec-09, 22:53
Whilst i agree with you about the dangers to these bains.
Children do not see the consequences of their actions until it is too late, and do not seem to comprehend death and how final it is.

Aye very true i just hope for these children they surrive the consequences.

shazzap
29-Dec-09, 22:58
Aye very true i just hope for these children they surrive the consequences.

Me to Vistravi.