PDA

View Full Version : Who annoyed you the most in '09

joxville
29-Dec-09, 17:50
No, it's not about *me!

I watched a tv programme last night about the most annoying people of the year in which Jordan/Katie Price was the number one most annoying person, and I have to say I agree. I can't stand the sight of her and don't care about her life. I could go on and on.....

......anyway, who annoyed you the most this year?

*If I annoyed you then say so, I don't care. :)

ShelleyCowie
29-Dec-09, 17:53
i would have to agree with you there Jox! Her life is of no importance to me. Infact, dont really care about celebrities....except for Jason Statham, Tim Roth, Hugh Laurie..and a few others lol

Bobinovich
29-Dec-09, 17:54
JEdward & Louis Walsh - and I didn't even watch the damn show :lol:

bettedaviseyes
29-Dec-09, 18:05
i'm soooooo sick of seeing that trout face on every magazine paper so on KATIE PRICE grrrrrrrrrrrrrrr [disgust]

Iffy
29-Dec-09, 18:10
We had a wee bad spell Joxville, during 2009, but I hope we are friends again.....;)

joxville
29-Dec-09, 18:27
We had a wee bad spell Joxville, during 2009, but I hope we are friends again.....;)

Of course we are, I can be an ass at times but I never fall out with people, lifes too short. :)

Blast!
29-Dec-09, 18:48
No, it's not about *me!

I watched a tv programme last night about the most annoying people of the year in which Jordan/Katie Price was the number one most annoying person, and I have to say I agree. I can't stand the sight of her and don't care about her life. I could go on and on.....

......anyway, who annoyed you the most this year?

*If I annoyed you then say so, I don't care. :)

Aye, good one. You can't stand her so much you made a thread about her. That's logical.

joxville
29-Dec-09, 18:53
Aye, good one. You can't stand her so much you made a thread about her. That's logical.

No, it's not about her, I'm asking other orgers who annoyed them this year. :roll:

Invisible
29-Dec-09, 19:57
Kerry Katona, a reason why mums shouldn't go to Iceland

Kevin Milkins
29-Dec-09, 20:45
All of the people that have been mentioned so far, I find annoying, but if there is one person that could make me resort to violence is that super prat, Pete Doherty.
How often do we have to see him being arrested before they bang him up and throw the key away?:mad::mad:

http://assets.nydailynews.com/img/2009/12/23/alg_pete_doherty_police.jpg

ShelleyCowie
29-Dec-09, 23:12
Unfortunately Kodiak "celebrities" seem to get off easy. Not like us ordinary folks who can do nothing but still be proven guilty. That really bugs me! [disgust]

joxville
29-Dec-09, 23:37
Unfortunately Kodiak "celebrities" seem to get off easy. Not like us ordinary folks who can do nothing but still be proven guilty. That really bugs me! [disgust]

Shall I make an appointment for you as well when I go for contact lenses? ;)

ShelleyCowie
29-Dec-09, 23:40

No! :eek: The world is an ugly enuf place as it is. If i want til see then i will wear my glasses ;)

Thanks tho Jox. Will maybe take u up on it one day

Kevin Milkins
29-Dec-09, 23:41

LOL, I was going to mention it and then thought, NARRRRRRRRR.:lol:

joxville
29-Dec-09, 23:43
There's never a whoosh when you expect it! :)

LMS
30-Dec-09, 00:03
Dead heat between slimy Alex Salmond and the creepy/revolting Russell Brand!

redeyedtreefrog
30-Dec-09, 00:12
For my answer, see thread asking who made me laugh most. ;)

Or maybe Nick Griffin. He was quite annoying.

peter macdonald
30-Dec-09, 09:40
Jack Straw for his hypocracy runs the sleazy Peter Mandelson close but then again Tony Blair is the master ........

northener
30-Dec-09, 11:12
All the celebrity guff we're bombarded with goes straight over my head. So I cannot dislike any of them as they don't even register with me in the first place.

No one individual person, really. Just slack-jawed ignorant types who haven't even got the most basic grasp of manners and being polite. Met a few of them this year....

Amy-Winehouse
30-Dec-09, 11:35
1 Jordan
2 Amy-winehouse
3 Kerry Katona
4 Aiden McGayday
3 All the journalists who think actually give a 4 X about these celebs

Vistravi
30-Dec-09, 12:23
All the celebrity guff we're bombarded with goes straight over my head. So I cannot dislike any of them as they don't even register with me in the first place.

No one individual person, really. Just slack-jawed ignorant types who haven't even got the most basic grasp of manners and being polite. Met a few of them this year....

Same here.

People who think they can everything on a plate, ignorant sods, know it all people who won't listen to anyone else even when they are wrong to name a few have annoyed me this year.

Max
30-Dec-09, 22:50
Same here.

People who think they can everything on a plate, ignorant sods, know it all people who won't listen to anyone else even when they are wrong to name a few have annoyed me this year.

I agree with you both! I have the misfortune to know a couple of people that fit your description. One of whom put a lady in her 70's out of a clothes shop in Thurso all because of personal greed (wouldn't have thought the shop owner would be delighted, however lady was too scared to complain!!).

highland red
30-Dec-09, 23:22

I wouldn't say that this young woman was THE person that annoyed me most.

But bloody hell: I know what you mean!!!

highland red
30-Dec-09, 23:28

Apologies for chipping in on you guys choices, but I have to agree with 50 percent of this one.

I would love to kick that "spinglegutted" little turd right up his skinny crack.

P.S. I aint talking aboot Mr Salmond.;)

Kevin Milkins
30-Dec-09, 23:50
I would love to kick that "spinglegutted" little turd right up his skinny crack.

You may have to join the queue on that one. If he comes on the telly I have to switch over straight away.

highland red
31-Dec-09, 00:07
You may have to join the queue on that one. If he comes on the telly I have to switch over straight away.

Kevin: you are THE man. Perhaps we could entice this obnoxious waste of time to make a "celeb" appearance in Wick/Thurso.

And then we could both kick him up his skinny crack.:eek:

Aaldtimer
31-Dec-09, 04:24
I agree with you both! I have the misfortune to know a couple of people that fit your description. One of whom put a lady in her 70's out of a clothes shop in Thurso all because of personal greed (wouldn't have thought the shop owner would be delighted, however lady was too scared to complain!!).

Ooooh! I think a little more info required on this one!!!:eek:

Loch not Lock
31-Dec-09, 10:26
Graeme Smith - no explanation needed.[evil]

Max
31-Dec-09, 12:28
Ooooh! I think a little more info required on this one!!!:eek:

Ha - I know that wasn't fair, a bit of a tease, but I don't want to get banned, and the person in question scares me to death as well!! (what a wimp eh?).

Loafer
31-Dec-09, 14:52
Rather than "who" but more "what" annoyed me in 2009. Every damn reality TV show that was on the box. I am getting sick to the back teeth of them all. What worries me more is people that I have always taken as fairly intelectual having long conversations on Big Brother, or even worse, the X Factor!

I am fortunate enough to have Sky in my home and the amount of first class programmes on the documentaries is unbelievable; History, Discovery, Nat Geo......the list goes on. I would like to see all reality shows binned in place of factual programmes.

The Loafer

Bazeye
31-Dec-09, 15:50
The "Go Compare" ad. It does my napper in.:mad:

Bazeye
31-Dec-09, 15:52
I am fortunate enough to have Sky in my home and the amount of first class programmes on the documentaries is unbelievable; History, Discovery, Nat Geo......the list goes on. I would like to see all reality shows binned in place of factual programmes.

The Loafer

Too many brain dead people in the country for that to ever happen.

Bruce
31-Dec-09, 16:00
the royal family and all mp's

twiglet
31-Dec-09, 16:06
I have a huge list but the real lowlights are Katie Price, Kerry Katona, Jedward, Amy Winehouse, Kate Moss and am just sick about seeing the Beckhams everywhere. They may sell papers but who cares about their meltdowns, diets etc.

On a personal level I have been mostly annoyed by my mother (yes, maybe I should have more patience for her but you'd understand if you met her!). My so called step sister who lived up to the badge that she gives herself. Anyone who lets their dog fowl the pavement and never clears it up (you know who you are especially the speccy teenage kid that drags his dog along the road with poo dropping out of it's bum in Thurso!). Lastly, people that start rubbish polls on here that could be used to profile people and are uninteresting.

Rant over, I now go back to my zen like state. Happy New Year!

joxville
31-Dec-09, 16:15
I have a huge list but the real lowlights are Katie Price, Kerry Katona, Jedward, Amy Winehouse, Kate Moss and am just sick about seeing the Beckhams everywhere. They may sell papers but who cares about their meltdowns, diets etc.

On a personal level I have been mostly annoyed by my mother (yes, maybe I should have more patience for her but you'd understand if you met her!). My so called step sister who lived up to the badge that she gives herself. Anyone who lets their dog fowl the pavement and never clears it up (you know who you are especially the speccy teenage kid that drags his dog along the road with poo dropping out of it's bum in Thurso!). Lastly, people that start rubbish polls on here that could be used to profile people and are uninteresting.

Rant over, I now go back to my zen like state. Happy New Year!
I'd love to see their profile on me! :)

BINBOB
31-Dec-09, 20:01
Someone on the org. begins with G ,ends with A...........[disgust]

Suri Cruise............sick to death of seeing her in vogue EVERY day.........It is her parents that are to blame,not the child.[disgust]

Katie Price and her child who is NEVER without a dummmy!![disgust]

Kevin Milkins
31-Dec-09, 20:17
I'd love to see their profile on me! :)

You could probably find your profile for sale somewhere, Jox. ;)

Ricanna
31-Dec-09, 20:20
Personally I don't mind Katie Price--tart with a heart syndrome. More annoying is P Andre who literally jumped on the bandwagon

Kevin Milkins
31-Dec-09, 20:26
Suri Cruise............sick to death of seeing her in vogue EVERY day.........It is her parents that are to blame,not the child.[disgust]

I know what you mean about Vogue, (but didn't know they did a daily now though), :roll: you ought to try the Horse and Hounds.;)

Have a pleasant 2010.

bekisman
31-Dec-09, 22:31
#2 Shellybain: i would have to agree with you there Jox! Her life is of no importance to me. Infact, dont really care about celebrities....except for Jason Statham, Tim Roth, Hugh Laurie..and a few others lol

I used to think Hugh Laurie was a prat, - blackadder etc - but been watching the (almost) full series of 'House' - what an excellent actor..

BINBOB
31-Dec-09, 22:41
I know what you mean about Vogue, (but didn't know they did a daily now though), you ought to try the Horse and Hounds.;)

Have a pleasant 2010.

Thank u,Kevin...I did not mean the magazine!!!!;)

Horse and Hounds definitely not for me!![lol]
May the new year bring all that u wish for,also Mrs. M,Megan and Casper.

Vistravi
31-Dec-09, 22:44
Someone on the org. begins with G ,ends with A...........[disgust]

Katie Price and her child who is NEVER without a dummmy!![disgust]

Why would anyone want their child all over the magazines?! I don't get that at all. The child does not choose that their parents do! More interested in showing off than what is better for their child.

Dummies are horrible! Ugh the problems parents put themselves through when they thrust dummies into their childrens mouths when they do not need them is just plain stupid. I personally hate dummies and will not be giving one to my baby. Thankfully my partner agrees with me but he also thinks comforting blankets are a no no whereas i don't see the problem with those. Its better than a dummy or their thumbs!

I've seen what children are like when they are hooked on a dummy. One child i know will cry for what would seem like an eternity untill she gets her dummy. I properly am a bit too harsh but i just ignore the crying and she doesn't get it. My selective hearing is well developed. I know that most of my collegues would just give in and give it to her which is what she banks on.

Must say though parents who thrust dummies on their children when they do not need them and parents who constantly do something just to shut thier child up annoy me. to me they are just afraid to do the hard work.

Bobbin
31-Dec-09, 22:47
shellybain

Bobbin
31-Dec-09, 22:49
Why would anyone want their child all over the magazines?! I don't get that at all. The child does not choose that their parents do! More interested in showing off than what is better for their child.

Dummies are horrible! Ugh the problems parents put themselves through when they thrust dummies into their childrens mouths when they do not need them is just plain stupid. I personally hate dummies and will not be giving one to my baby. Thankfully my partner agrees with me but he also thinks comforting blankets are a no no whereas i don't see the problem with those. Its better than a dummy or their thumbs!

I've seen what children are like when they are hooked on a dummy. One child i know will cry for what would seem like an eternity untill she gets her dummy. I properly am a bit too harsh but i just ignore the crying and she doesn't get it. My selective hearing is well developed. I know that most of my collegues would just give in and give it to her which is what she banks on.

Must say though parents who thrust dummies on their children when they do not need them and parents who constantly do something just to shut thier child up annoy me. to me they are just afraid to do the hard work.
Can I ask how many children you have yourself? Looking after a child for a few hours and having one yourself are two different things.

BINBOB
31-Dec-09, 22:50
shellybain

Awww......no....Shelley is fun.;)

Bobbin
31-Dec-09, 22:51
Awww......no....Shelley is fun.;)Oh aye, I forgot to mention you too. :lol:

shazzap
31-Dec-09, 22:51

Each child is different.
My girls liked a dummy but the boys would not entertain one. I certainly didn't give them one for my benefit, it was comfort for them just like a blanket. As for selective hearing, you say the child is not yours. So you are not emotionally involved, it is easier when they are not your own.
I can ignore crying especially when it is in temper but when your child is in pain and distress you will do anything to comfort them.

Vistravi
31-Dec-09, 23:37
Each child is different.
My girls liked a dummy but the boys would not entertain one. I certainly didn't give them one for my benefit, it was comfort for them just like a blanket. As for selective hearing, you say the child is not yours. So you are not emotionally involved, it is easier when they are not your own.
I can ignore crying especially when it is in temper but when your child is in pain and distress you will do anything to comfort them.

Pain and distress cries never get ignored. I'm finding out what is wrong within a couple of seconds when it comes to pain and distressed cries. It is properly the age of children i work with that means that i mostly hear crying in temper. I also really hate hearing a child getting hysterical. I can't stand it and it is hard not to console the child when they are getting hystercial while having a tantrum.

Dummies have their place if that is what the child needs for comfort but i feel it should only be used when the child actually needs it not just having it all the time. The wee lad i look after reguarly at the weekend needs one to help him sleep as otherwise he really struggles to sleep most of the time. He has a blankie teddy as well but it is the dummy he often needs more.

Growing up with the mickey taken out of me for my surname developed my selective hearing. I can ignore quite alot at times. It helps me focus on what is really important at times. As an example of what i mean, during a fire evacuation in the nursery i blocked out the piercing fire alarm and focused on making sure the children got out and on keeping them calm. Never ignored the fact that there was a fire in the building but blocking out the piercing noise of the fire alarm made it easier for me to focus on what was important, getting everyone out and keeping the kids calm.

I care for all the children i meet. I may be harsh at times when it is needed but i only want them to be happy, healthy and safe.

shazzap
31-Dec-09, 23:46
Pain and distress cries never get ignored. I'm finding out what is wrong within a couple of seconds when it comes to pain and distressed cries. It is properly the age of children i work with that means that i mostly hear crying in temper. I also really hate hearing a child getting hysterical. I can't stand it and it is hard not to console the child when they are getting hystercial while having a tantrum.

Dummies have their place if that is what the child needs for comfort but i feel it should only be used when the child actually needs it not just having it all the time. The wee lad i look after reguarly at the weekend needs one to help him sleep as otherwise he really struggles to sleep most of the time. He has a blankie teddy as well but it is the dummy he often needs more.

Growing up with the mickey taken out of me for my surname developed my selective hearing. I can ignore quite alot at times. It helps me focus on what is really important at times. As an example of what i mean, during a fire evacuation in the nursery i blocked out the piercing fire alarm and focused on making sure the children got out and on keeping them calm. Never ignored the fact that there was a fire in the building but blocking out the piercing noise of the fire alarm made it easier for me to focus on what was important, getting everyone out and keeping the kids calm.

I care for all the children i meet. I may be harsh at times when it is needed but i only want them to be happy, healthy and safe.

You will feel differently with your own baby.Working with other peoples children is different to bringing up your own.

BINBOB
31-Dec-09, 23:46
Oh aye, I forgot to mention you too.

Happy Easter!![lol][lol][lol]

Vistravi
31-Dec-09, 23:47
Can I ask how many children you have yourself? Looking after a child for a few hours and having one yourself are two different things.

Must admit that from monday to friday i see some of the children more than their parents do. Not their parents fault as they have to pay their bills. The nursery i work in is open all day from 8 to 6 and alot of those kids are there from 8 to 6.

On your post though it strikes me as something someone would say when someone who doesn't have kids themselves but has experience with caring for children offers advice on how the parent could tackle a situation. Was that your intention?

shazzap
31-Dec-09, 23:48
[quote=BINBOB;638886]Happy Easter!![lol][lol][lol][/quote

Now now don't be facetious BinBob lol.

Mik.M.
01-Jan-10, 00:41
DVLA Medical Dept!
Incompetant bunch of Muppets,messing up peoples lives and careers.
Not giving a toss because it`s not theirs.

BINBOB
01-Jan-10, 00:53
[quote=BINBOB;638886]Happy Easter!![lol][lol][/quote

Now now don't be facetious BinBob lol.

No...not me!!Happy New Year.;)

BINBOB
01-Jan-10, 00:54
DVLA Medical Dept!
Incompetant bunch of Muppets,messing up peoples lives and careers.
Not giving a toss because it`s not theirs.

Oh gosh...I really do hope u get it all sorted it out in ur favour.

timandpaula
01-Jan-10, 10:19
This link has been such a laugh.....
99% of you are moaning about people that you (control/put there) if YOU didn't watch there progs, buy there mags/ newspapers. who would know about them? no one!
they would just be people....... but not like people like us.
These people dont have lives unless we give it to them.
so its up to you................Happy new year.

highlander2222
01-Jan-10, 10:24

Are they not brothers

twiglet
01-Jan-10, 18:13
Bobbin, Shelley is a really nice person so dinna be running her down!

As for us putting celebrities there, you have something there. I rarely buy magazines but when I do, I make sure it's got something that I want to read in it rather than for who is on the cover. I too get annoyed at seeing celebrity kids. Knitting magazines are always good, lol

:lol:

ShelleyCowie
01-Jan-10, 18:49
#2 Shellybain: i would have to agree with you there Jox! Her life is of no importance to me. Infact, dont really care about celebrities....except for Jason Statham, Tim Roth, Hugh Laurie..and a few others lol

I used to think Hugh Laurie was a prat, - blackadder etc - but been watching the (almost) full series of 'House' - what an excellent actor..

I am not a huge fan of blackadder either. But yea House was the program that got me! :cool: Got up to season 5 on dvd already. Waiting for season 6 to come out. :Razz

ShelleyCowie
01-Jan-10, 18:53
shellybain

Lol you think i give a (insert sweary word) what you think? :lol: Em no. To be honest i would rather know wat toilet paper the queen uses to wipe her backside! :roll:

Carry on...cant bring me down in the new year. Wont get rid o me either! ;)

Also to add....spell ma name right e next time please its SHELLEY BAIN So maybe u wasna on about me since it wasna the right spelling?

shazzap
01-Jan-10, 18:55
I am not a huge fan of blackadder either. But yea House was the program that got me! :cool: Got up to season 5 on dvd already. Waiting for season 6 to come out. :Razz

Like you i love Hugh Laurie in House MD.
I am waiting until all this icy weather clears up and am going into Tesco to buy Season 5 as it is cheaper at tesco then elsewhere.

You can pre-order season 6.

jings00
01-Jan-10, 20:34
go compare, go compare.....does my mammaries in.

Bobinovich
01-Jan-10, 20:38

Yeah, and the gold and recycle your mobile adverts too [evil]

stiggy
02-Jan-10, 01:07
My Eldest Niece who thinks she can rule everything and make her Ex-hubbies life hell

Metalattakk
02-Jan-10, 02:13

Yeah, and the gold and recycle your mobile adverts too [evil]

Who has annoyed me most in 2009?

People who pay any attention at all to TV adverts. ;)

jings00
02-Jan-10, 13:11
Who has annoyed me most in 2009?

People who pay any attention at all to TV adverts. ;)

lol i don't generally pay attention much to adverts,,,but this one does its job and makes me pay attention, even if it is tell it to go forth :-)

Blarney
04-Jan-10, 13:26
Personally I don't mind Katie Price--tart with a heart syndrome. More annoying is P Andre who literally jumped on the bandwagon

She's been called a lot of things but never a bandwagon before [lol]

I always understood that the word 'celebrity' was derived from 'celebrate' meaning that these people were to be celebrated for something. As most of them don't have a working brain cell, I fail to see why they warrant any attention whatsoever. The aforementioned Katie Price aka Jordan is only famous for having her boobs blown up to almost bursting point .... why!??! Who on earth would want to celebrate that? As for the 'tart with a heart' tag I totally disagree Ricanna. If she had a heart she would not have jetted off to Australia to appear on a TV show to boost her flagging reputation leaving her kids behind in Britain. As someone else pointed out we are to blame for watching them and reading about them. Show less interest and the media stops punting out mind-numbing info about them.

crayola
04-Jan-10, 14:04
Katie Price is a woman for our times. She knows what the public wants and she serves it to them on a plate with all the trimmings. She thrives on attention and her successful appearance on 'I'm a Celebrity, Get Me Out of Here' is a perfect example of how she combines her thirst for attention with her business acumen.

Good luck to her. :)

Blarney
04-Jan-10, 16:54
Katie Price is a woman for our times. She knows what the public wants and she serves it to them on a plate with all the trimmings. She thrives on attention and her successful appearance on 'I'm a Celebrity, Get Me Out of Here' is a perfect example of how she combines her thirst for attention with her business acumen.

Good luck to her. :)

Each to their own but if she's a woman of our times God help us. She was a fairly normal specimen of womanhood before she resorted to surgery to 'enhance' her appearance but after seeing her on the aforementioned 'I'm a Celeb.....' I venture that she looks a good few years older than her actual age and more like the manufactured bimbo that she is. I would also question her 'success' on the programme as it seems that the public would not have chosen her to endure every bushtucker trial if she was as popular as you suggest. The media has collaborated with her to feed her thirst for attention but I wonder how low she will stoop in future to maintain her profile when they inevitably lose interest in her.

crayola
04-Jan-10, 18:22
Katie is no manufactured bimbo. She's the one in control. That's why she's so successful.

She was chosen for every bushtucker trial because she was the centre of attention. She thrives on attention and she knows how to get it. She's a genius in that respect.

tonkatojo
04-Jan-10, 18:38
That "evian" water one takes some beating, the bairns on the roller skates is just magic :eek:, I wonder how long it took to make that one the imagery is brilliant.
A sure thumbs up from me.

donnick
04-Jan-10, 19:37
well 4 me and he still is annoying me is the fake Italian opera singer off the add that sings" GO COMPAIR "insurance I CANNA BL[evil][evil]DY stand them .this does not entice me to buying from them

George Brims
04-Jan-10, 20:21
Dick Cheney, and he's still making me grind my teeth this year.

Blarney
05-Jan-10, 01:54
Tonight on 'Missing the Point' Matthew, I'm going to be Katie Price the rich and famous model and businesswoman you've seen on the cover of at least a dozen red-tops and women's magazines in the last month. :D

She's a marketing genius.

As I don't buy red tops or women's magazines that would bypass me Crayola but I don't doubt that she's rich and famous.....but at what cost to her personal life and dignity. However, I very much doubt that she is singularly responsible for her marketing strategy as I am sure that she employs people to handle that just as all the other 'models' do. She should be renamed Katie at-any-Price. The point is that she truly lives up to the 'Most annoying' tag she was originally given by someone on this thread a long, long time ago. :roll:

luskentyre
05-Jan-10, 02:03

More like a reason why some Mum's shouldn't be Mum's at all.

robglysen
05-Jan-10, 14:48
Annoying....

Hmmm,

Go Compare, once or twice in a day but not every single ad break please for the love of god.

Paulo Nutini, that Pencil full of lead, please can the radio burn all copies.

Sky TV, the premiership being spread across 3 channels for a tenner each a month.

People who think they are better than others cos' of where they come from, or where you dont come from.

Olin
05-Jan-10, 15:11
Without a doubt Jade Goody, Jordan and her lover/s and also JOHN AND EDWARD!!!!!!

[mad][mad][mad]

Turquoise
05-Jan-10, 21:52
Katie Price is without a doubt the most horrendous 'thing' to ever present itself on our TVs and magazine covers. She puts me off buying any media she features in as she is so revolting. She has absolutely no shape - she's like a lollipop with a couple o' soor plooms stuck on the top. Oh and don't forget the slug-like eyebrows she has at the moment...

She is talentless, has no charisma and has no redeeming features - the only reason she sells so many mags/papers and grabbed so many votes on I'm a Slebbritty, is the common interest of the nation actually waiting for her imminent demise.

PS My vote goes for Jordan.

crayola
05-Jan-10, 21:53
As I don't buy red tops or women's magazines that would bypass me Crayola but I don't doubt that she's rich and famous.....but at what cost to her personal life and dignity. However, I very much doubt that she is singularly responsible for her marketing strategy as I am sure that she employs people to handle that just as all the other 'models' do. She should be renamed Katie at-any-Price. The point is that she truly lives up to the 'Most annoying' tag she was originally given by someone on this thread a long, long time ago. :roll:
That's better than your original intemperate rant. :)

I assumed you'd removed it yourself but I suspect 'they' did it because like you 'they' don't like masked balls either.

Katie should market them as Snowy Mountain Oysters. :lol:

Blarney
06-Jan-10, 00:14
That's better than your original intemperate rant. :)

I assumed you'd removed it yourself but I suspect 'they' did it because like you 'they' don't like masked balls either.

Katie should market them as Snowy Mountain Oysters. :lol:

Nah, I don't think so - they'd make us gag just as much as she does.

Although maybe, if you are contemplating following in her footsteps, ewe could consider marketing Scaraben Scallops.:eek:

gleeber
06-Jan-10, 00:31
I feel sorry for poor katie Price. That's what annoys me. I wid rather she annoyed me.

golach
06-Jan-10, 00:39
I feel sorry for poor katie Price. That's what annoys me. I wid rather she annoyed me.
Lol Gleeber......you wish [lol]

crayola
06-Jan-10, 00:39
Why do you feel sorry for her? She's getting the attention she craves and she's getting filthy rich with it.

crayola
06-Jan-10, 01:03
Nah, I don't think so - they'd make us gag just as much as she does.

Although maybe, if you are contemplating following in her footsteps, ewe could consider marketing Scaraben Scallops.:eek:
Mmmm delicious, they'd go down well with Morven Mussels and Camster Cockles.

Do you think Mey Selections would be interested? I'd like to see Prince Charles getting his teeth around a pair of Scaraben Scallops.

Getting back on topic...... Vernon Kay annoyed me in 2009 and I'd happily see him donate to our new venture.

George Brims
06-Jan-10, 02:45
Is there any rule against mentioning another orger in answer to this question? Anyone want to guess who I would nominate? Answers on a five pound note please.