PDA

View Full Version : Whats everyone doing today?

Bazeye
26-Dec-09, 12:48
Im off out for a few drinks this afternoon with my brother and nephew then off to Holker Street to watch Barrow v Gateshead. Tonight me and the wife are out with my brother and his wife on the town. Might have to use all my persuasive powers though as they want to go and watch a Queen tribute band but I want to go and see an Oasis tribute band that are playing. Still, even if I dont get my own way, it could be a lot worse, I could be stuck in the middle of the North sea. Daughters having a party here tonight and so are our next door neighbours so there should be no complaints about the noise tomorrow. happy days. Oh and Im off work until Jan 4th.:D:D:D

floyed
26-Dec-09, 13:48
My oh, bairn and me are going to mother an father in laws, for a slap up feed and games. Then just lounging about doing not a lot:D

brandy
26-Dec-09, 13:51
been to the dump have to go back soon.. been to argos to take back a pair of faulty straigtners.. yippie the new ones work great! and have stolen hubbys present and listening to radio 1 on his mp4! so i cant hear any of them!

upolian
26-Dec-09, 14:04
i have been designing logos for a company down south for a couple of hours,im going to take a break n watch a dvd,no doubt get persuaded to consume daft amounts of alcohol later on[lol]

Bazeye
26-Dec-09, 15:00
i have been designing logos for a company down south for a couple of hours,im going to take a break n watch a dvd,no doubt get persuaded to consume daft amounts of alcohol later on[lol]

You know it makes sense, dont fight it.

riggerboy
26-Dec-09, 15:09
well arent you all the lucky ones, i`ll just going to sit here and ponder,

Bazeye
26-Dec-09, 19:24
well arent you all the lucky ones, i`ll just going to sit here and ponder,

Never mind RB my first Stella today was for you. And when you get back if you go to Camps make sure you go in the right toilets.

Bazeye
26-Dec-09, 19:56
Never mind RB my first Stella today was for you. And when you get back if you go to Camps make sure you go in the right toilets.

And whatever you do dont go in the broom cupboard. You have been warned. Ive only been in there once,mind you Ramptons not too bad when you get used to it.:eek:

Dadie
26-Dec-09, 20:15
Trying to ration the selection boxes from the horrors!

But Lauren has found where I hid them.

And trying to find my mobile phone which they hid... Im having less success finding it than they had finding the sweeties:(

poppett
26-Dec-09, 22:26
Dadie, ring the moblie to find it, and hide the sweeties with the cleaning stuff. No one but you is likely to go there!!

purplelady
27-Dec-09, 00:25
been laid up for last two days with a gastric bug missed my xmas dinner and everything glad i was not having anyone here for dinner yeserday but did miss out on a big family day what a bummer x

riggerboy
27-Dec-09, 08:45

im no going in the camps, have you seen the woman in there for the love o the ladle they make the bouncers seem soft and gentle, i saw one once scare the bubbles out of a bottle of lemonade, they`ll scare the ella out o ma stella and i`m not having that, i wont stand for it, i`m not going in that place, (feet stamping and bottom lip out)

Tom Cornwall
27-Dec-09, 12:24
we had the family over from Lincoln and our daughter and husband from Norwich they're away back now and it's very quiet...we went out to a friend's last night and had a wee drop...very nice...just waiting for the hogmanany to arrive...:)