PDA

View Full Version : it has arrived

riggerboy
25-Dec-09, 08:39
well mums dads and all kids it finally arrived, hope you all got what you wanted, hope you all have a wonderful day all the best from the riggerboy,

David Banks
25-Dec-09, 09:31
Yes RB, it sure has arrived - although it's still a little early here in Nova Scotia.
The wee ones put some reindeer food out on the snow in the front yard last night, and now its all gone.
The bairns are not awake yet, but it won't be long.
I would like to add to your list, grandads and grandmas, and great grandparents as well (I'm in the former category).

Best wishes to all from New Scotland.

Venture
25-Dec-09, 09:49
Merry Christmas to you Riggerboy. I hope it's not too long before you have a "catch-up" Christmas with your family. It might not be snowing but it's certainly still a white and very slippy Christmas here. Safe journey home soon.:)

ShelleyCowie
25-Dec-09, 11:38
Merry Christmas riggerboy! :Razz

What a mess my house is in, every single toy out of its box! (im still going through athruns tho)

We are all delighted and cant wait for this afternoon when i get to go round to my mums and spend the day with my family!

Bazeye
25-Dec-09, 14:02
Tsssshhhhht. That was for you RB, it was the sound of my first can being opened. :lol:

Hoida
25-Dec-09, 14:46
Merry Christmas Rigger boy maybe the snow will all have gone by the time you get home:roll:

upolian
25-Dec-09, 14:55
excellent :D

santa brought me hangover :lol:

Dadie
25-Dec-09, 15:05
Santa pressies were noticed at 7.30 this morning:lol:

Breakfast was a carefully balanced meal... a selection box in each hand with choc coins for afters:lol:

Its taken till now to unwrap play with all the toys.
The chairs I got the kids from IKEA are a big hit!

Everyone is still behaving so its going to be good.

Im spreading out the dinner ... so we had what would have been the starter for lunch and the main for dinner and the pud for supper so it will get eaten!

NLP
25-Dec-09, 23:37
I was horrible I forgot to put santa's pressie on the foot of the bairns bed, she woke up thinking he didn't come (will make a note for next year) I felt terrible. Anyway she opened her DSI (santa's pressie) and wouldn't open anymore I'd say half the pressies need opening tomorrow.

riggerboy
26-Dec-09, 08:04
well its lovely to hear everyones christmas went well, we had a lovely dinner out here, no santa " think hes scared of the flare ", but never mind home on the 29th and will have my family christmas then and of course a few stellas,

once again everyone have a good festive period and a wonderful new year