PDA

View Full Version : Well done Scotland and a weeboyagee!

Rheghead
27-Apr-06, 00:27
I would like to congratulate 2 gaelic choirs in both representing Scotland in Letterkenny, weeboyagees choir and another from Skye. Weeboyagee and co took 1st place, the Skye choir came 2nd, beating the Irish and welsh. Weeboyagee conducted the Atomic Piseag team to 1st place in the Ladies competition.

Weeboyagee sang with the supreme choir and conducted the Atomic Piseag who were hot on their heals.

Enjoy yer drammies Weeboyagee but save some energy for our holiday... if yer still going that is?

http:// www.panceltic.com

Chobbersjnr
27-Apr-06, 00:32
Atomic Piseag

are they a product of dounreay:p

good on weeboyagee for takin' the 1st (round of applause)

canuck
27-Apr-06, 05:59
Thanks Rheghead for posting this great bit of news.

Congratulations weeboyagee and the choir.

Lucy
27-Apr-06, 06:56
Thanks for the posting Reghead.

Contgratulations to Weeboyagee and the choirs well done:p .

golach
27-Apr-06, 09:27
Well WBG and company

weeboyagee
27-Apr-06, 10:14
Cheers for the congrats - back and back at work after getting stuck in Stornoway on the way home from the Rep of Ireland. It was the Isle of Lewis Choir that took the supreme award and who Strath from Skye were runners up to - what a celebration!

Rheghead - the two winning choirs were the guys and gals that sang at the do in Lybster - how neat was that - you guys heard them all before they went off to represent Scotland! Back to reality now........want to get involved - Melvich Gaelic Choir tonight (Thursday 27th, Melvich Primary at 7pm for individual choirs and 8pm for the mixed!)

Great craic - you'll love it!!!! I promise. If I get pictures of the wins at the Pan Celtic I'll see if I can get them posted - it happened at the weekend just past.

Cheers.............. WBG :cool:

canuck
27-Apr-06, 18:42
Back to reality now........want to get involved - Melvich Gaelic Choir tonight (Thursday 27th, Melvich Primary at 7pm for individual choirs and 8pm for the mixed!)

Great craic - you'll love it!!!! I promise. :cool:

WBG, I'm sold!

If it wasn't for the 20 hour one way commute I'd take you up on your invitation.

You don't mention how well one needs to be able to sing.

As for the Gaelic I have begun my education. I now know the word for butterfly.

Sporran
28-Apr-06, 17:38
Well done WBG and Atomic Piseag! We're all very proud of you! :D

I did a search to find out what Piseag means in English, and it is what I suspected it might be. Nice one, lol!