PDA

View Full Version : Rock salt

linkside
23-Dec-09, 10:33
Hi does anyone know where i can purchase some rock salt or the equivalent due to my driveway being like an ice-rink!:mad:

riggerboy
23-Dec-09, 10:38
Hi does anyone know where i can purchase some rock salt or the equivalent due to my driveway being like an ice-rink!:mad:

pinch it from the council buckets (beeg yellow bunker type thingies) at the side o the road, it no really pinchin coz our tax pays for it, so i suppose its just being stored for us until we need it, thats my excuse in court find yer own,

linkside
23-Dec-09, 10:40
pinch it from the council buckets (beeg yellow bunker type thingies) at the side o the road, it no really pinchin coz our tax pays for it, so i suppose its just being stored for us until we need it, thats my excuse in court find yer own,

lolol i might just have to do that rigger but i'll tell the court that you said to (kidding)

riggerboy
23-Dec-09, 10:45
lolol i might just have to do that rigger but i'll tell the court that you said to (kidding)

no no no you canna tell the court that they `ll be looking for me, ahhh sod it let em look

happy huntin but mind i have never bought the stuff its all over the side o the road,

dark night ,shovel,beeg bag, boot of car (lights off) and go for it, lol

linkside
23-Dec-09, 10:48
no no no you canna tell the court that they `ll be looking for me, ahhh sod it let em look

happy huntin but mind i have never bought the stuff its all over the side o the road,

dark night ,shovel,beeg bag, boot of car (lights off) and go for it, lol

hahaha i need to do it in the next couple of hours cant wait that long lol

ks
23-Dec-09, 13:40
They have bags of it in Souters.

Saveman
23-Dec-09, 13:51
Allans of Gillock sell 20kg bags of it for £5-6ish

unicorn
23-Dec-09, 16:22
CLB in Thurso have it.

poppett
23-Dec-09, 17:42
Just back from Frasers in Castlegreen Road, Thurso with two bags of rock salt.

joxville
23-Dec-09, 18:31
Allans of Gillock sell 20kg bags of it for £5-6ish

I didn't think it cost that much.

Not that I care because I get it free from work. ;)