PDA

View Full Version : Ethel Austin Wick Staff

Alice in Blunderland
21-Dec-09, 13:04
My mum has just come home this weekend having just completed all her christmas shopping in this shop. She is partially sighted and has great difficulty seeing money, labels and in general is a bit dotty ( old age doesnt come alone :lol:)

How nice it was for her to find a member of staff who took time to go round the shop with her and help her get everything and keeping her right.Even wrapped a gift she urgently needed to post. :D

It is lovely to know that there are still many out there who will help those who are not quite up to the mark when it comes down to everyday things others take for granted.

Well Done whoever you were. I know its your job but praise where praise should be. :D

Mother Bear
22-Dec-09, 00:10
That's so nice to hear......hope the person in question reads 'the org'!

poppett
22-Dec-09, 10:41
I think it is all to do with the way Ethel Austin train their staff. Whenever I go to any of their shops I have to ask for help with the stuff on high racks as if I stretch up too far I get giddy and feint.

Shop regularly in Thurso and all their staff are very helpful too, but not "in your face", just there if needed.

Ash
22-Dec-09, 10:43
The Thurso Staff are lovely and helpful :D

itsteven
22-Dec-09, 19:47
hi there i am the assistant manager of ethel austin in wick i am the one that helped ur mum and i must say it was my pleasure to help i enjoyed helpin and i couldnt let them miss the post thank u for postin this and i hope to see ur mum in the shop again and urself

take care and merry xmas to u and ur family

isla x