PDA

View Full Version : Our men and women lost in action and service..RIP

Boozeburglar
21-Dec-09, 01:50
I don't know if there is a thread on here already.

This is a non political thread aimed at honouring those who have been lost or injured in our name all over the world and here at home. Only those already publicly mentioned please.

Alice in Blunderland
21-Dec-09, 04:52
A moment to stop pause and remember the many families who will be celebrating Christmas without loved ones who have lost their lives. :~(

cherokee
21-Dec-09, 11:02
Yes, I totally agree.
May God Bless all the families this Christmas who have lost their loved ones this year and all the others who have gone before.
"Lest We Forget"

riggerboy
21-Dec-09, 11:09
count the riggerboy in on this,too many have died in vain, to many have died in needless wars,

to many lives recked with the need to destroy and kill

may peace be with all of us at this and any other time of year,

god bless all who gave their lives in the name of god and country,

Kirdon
21-Dec-09, 11:29
A thread we can all agree with.

badger
21-Dec-09, 11:52
Especially the families of those who died near Christmas and for whom Christmas will never be the same again. Every anniversary will be a sad one but this must be the worst.

ciderally
21-Dec-09, 14:17
God Bless them all xx

american gal
21-Dec-09, 14:38
My thoughts are with all those families, we are so proud that your loved ones took a stand for what they beleived in and were prepared to die for that. They did not die in vain. Be at peace to you all.:~(

Dr Evil
22-Dec-09, 00:10
totally agree lets stop to remember them and also think about the familys with people currently serving overseas with all forces