PDA

View Full Version : My fault

Bazeye
20-Dec-09, 20:43
Friday morning nursing a hangover after my xmas do, and not getting in till 3am, I was awoken by her at 7.30 shouting at me to help with the kids who are 4 and 10.
I got up to save the grief and looked outside to see a nice white blanket of snow everywhere. After stumbling round the house still under the weather it came to 8.40 and school time. She started the "Whats the matter with your face?" malarchy and that someone needs to give the boy a lift to school, all of 600 metres cos he had no wellies!
At this point I bit back and told her he could walk to school like plenty of other kids and that no way was anyone taking the car, a rear wheel drive bmw (yes I know), as it would be lucky to get off the drive in the snow and would end up stuck. I then heard the door slam as she departed, saw the car reverse out the drive so I turned over on the sette and went to sleep with the little one watching the tv.
At 10am she wasn't back so I presumed she had gone to the shops in the huff. Still reeling from a nights drinking I decided to have a little lie down upstairs noticing her phone on the bedside cabinet.
10.45am the front door opens and is nearly taken off its hinges. Who the hell is that I thought seeing that the car was still not outside. I then go downstairs to see her standing crying, shivering and shouting in her pyjamas in the hallway before launching a torrid array of abuse in my direction cos she'd been sitting stuck in the snow for two hours in the car unable to move, I didn't come to look for her, she'd forgot her phone, obviously forgot to put her clothes on and had to walk up from the school in her pyjamas, which granted is a of a walk. Anyway after all this apparently its all my fault cos I'm a tw@t!!!
I love xmas me!!

joxville
20-Dec-09, 20:48
It's just going to get better for you. If the mods see your post then expet a few infractions, better change all your expletives.

PS You have my sympathies.

Amy-Winehouse
20-Dec-09, 20:55
Thats class Bazeye[lol]

Kirdon
20-Dec-09, 21:01
Friday morning nursing a hangover after my xmas do, and not getting in till 3am, I was awoken by her at 7.30 shouting at me to help with the kids who are 4 and 10.
I got up to save the grief and looked outside to see a nice white blanket of snow everywhere. After stumbling round the house still under the weather it came to 8.40 and school time. She started the "Whats the matter with your face?" malarchy and that someone needs to give the boy a lift to school, all of 600 metres cos he had no wellies!
At this point I bit back and told her he could walk to school like plenty of other kids and that no way was anyone taking the car, a rear wheel drive bmw (yes I know), as it would be lucky to get off the drive in the snow and would end up stuck. I then heard the door slam as she departed, saw the car reverse out the drive so I turned over on the sette and went to sleep with the little one watching the tv.
At 10am she wasn't back so I presumed she had gone to the shops in the huff. Still reeling from a nights drinking I decided to have a little lie down upstairs noticing her phone on the bedside cabinet.
10.45am the front door opens and is nearly taken off its hinges. Who the hell is that I thought seeing that the car was still not outside. I then go downstairs to see her standing crying, shivering and shouting in her pyjamas in the hallway before launching a torrid array of abuse in my direction cos she'd been sitting stuck in the snow for two hours in the car unable to move, I didn't come to look for her, she'd forgot her phone, obviously forgot to put her clothes on and had to walk up from the school in her pyjamas, which granted is a of a walk. Anyway after all this apparently its all my fault cos I'm a tw@t!!!
I love xmas me!!

THEY are all the same.

Bazeye
20-Dec-09, 21:04
It's just going to get better for you. If the mods see your post then expet a few infractions, better change all your expletives.

PS You have my sympathies.

Oops. Have done sorry mods,:confused

golach
20-Dec-09, 21:06
Been there, got the Tee shirt & the Scars, you have my sympathies

young_fishin_neep
20-Dec-09, 21:09
I love xmas me!!

actually its her fault for not listening to you when u told her the car could get stuck.

kazzii xx

Kirdon
20-Dec-09, 21:10
actually its her fault for not listening to you when u told her the car could get stuck.

kazzii xx

Oh so young and innocent.

young_fishin_neep
20-Dec-09, 21:13
Oh so young and innocent.

well if i was her, knowing me i would have still took the car cuz im stuborn like that but i would still not have blamed him as he did say the car would get stuck. so infact we are NOT all the same :P

xx

telfordstar
20-Dec-09, 21:14
your a bloke of course its your fault!!!!!!

Kirdon
20-Dec-09, 21:14
well if i was her, knowing me i would have still took the car cuz im stuborn like that but i would still not have blamed him as he did say the car would get stuck. so infact we are NOT all the same :P

xx

You will get that way when you get older. THEY all do.

young_fishin_neep
20-Dec-09, 21:17
I always admit when im wrong, and if somthing is my own fault. no point trying to blame someone else.

and no WE are NOT! :p

x

Kirdon
20-Dec-09, 21:18
I always admit when im wrong, and if somthing is my own fault. no point trying to blame someone else.

and no WE are NOT! :p

x

Well if thats the case Are you married? if not do you want to be?

ShelleyCowie
20-Dec-09, 21:20
Oi all us women aint the same ya know!

Bazeye, seems like you have had a fun time o it

young_fishin_neep
20-Dec-09, 21:21
No im not married and 18 a bit young to think about it :p

x

Bazeye
20-Dec-09, 21:45

x

Think Ive been married since I was about 10.

Bazeye
20-Dec-09, 21:48
Oi all us women aint the same ya know!

Bazeye, seems like you have had a fun time o it

Nothing a little herbal recreation cant cure.;)

Vistravi
20-Dec-09, 21:56
I love xmas me!!

Just what you needed while being hungover and not fit for driving anyway!

It was her fault as you told her that the car would get stuck, she forgot her phone so how on earth could you have known? and she didn't put warm gear on for braving the snow! You were just a reason to not make it her fault.

And the worst thing is that it would not have done your son any harm to walk in the snow to get to school :roll: I remember having to wade in the snow drifts one year to get to school. A mere few inches is nothing.

*Martin*
20-Dec-09, 21:57
Kick her in the chuff!

Vistravi
20-Dec-09, 21:59

x

I'm 21 and i'm not the marrying kind so will not be getting married despite people asking me constantly when i am or am i going to get married before or after baby arrives and so forth. To me it is a bit of paper if you're in the right realtionship and only going to be ever done for legal reasons.

Hence forth why our baby is going to have a double barrelled surname lol.

Margaret M.
20-Dec-09, 22:16
Although men can be as useless as beamers in the snow at times :D, in this case I don’t think you are entirely to blame. I hope Santa brings your boy a pair of wellies.

Margaret M.
20-Dec-09, 22:22
Well if thats the case Are you married? if not do you want to be?

Are you proposing? :D I thought you were married already -- to a saint.

brandy
21-Dec-09, 00:14
*lol* and thats why i have a 4 wheel drive. i love my car... and no man ever drives it.. just me... himself doesnt drive so i get to do it all..
sounds like you had the hangover from the hot place and your wife was in a fluster trying to get everything done. and it all went to pot.
you are coming across as not giving a flip in your post and im guessing your wife has picked up on that.. as she probably was scared, embarrased and frozen.
she more than likley wanted you to hold her and comfort her after she had a really bad morning.
going out and getting drunk.. sorry no sympathy for you there. well enough you had a works night out.. but you still have to deal with the day to day things.. and getting the kids ready and off to school is one of them.

Kirdon
21-Dec-09, 11:35
Are you proposing? :D I thought you were married already -- to a saint.

There is only one saint in our family and he has four legs and barks.

Anji
21-Dec-09, 12:19
Bazeye - you could have saved yourself a lot of grief if you'd just bought the lad some wellies!

highland red
21-Dec-09, 12:31
Some women have no sense of humour mate.;)

Stig
21-Dec-09, 14:41
I love xmas me!!

The only tw@t!!! is the one that sat in the car for 2 hrs, WHY? Cos she was wrong to take it in the first place. Why did she take the car? Cos you where out the night before, had a good time, now your made to feel bad about it. TYPICAL WOMAN.

riggerboy
21-Dec-09, 14:52
firstly may i say i know how it goes,

there are times i wish i was born gay """ i`d have no woman troubles"""" (joking off course honestly my darling wife i do love )

i think you should
hang er hang er hang er
hang er hang er hang er
hang er hang er hang er
hang er hang er hang er

until she says sorry and makes you tea and toast in bed served on a try of humble pie, in her see through harris tweed neglige

Bazeye
21-Dec-09, 18:49
Its the wifes works do on Thursday. Any suggestions lads.

riggerboy
22-Dec-09, 15:07

give her a fiver and tell her to shop till she drops for a outfit for going out, and then about 630 in the morning get her up and the torture her about her hangover,

upolian
22-Dec-09, 15:59
haha^^

if she was being stroppy with no hangover,id hate to see her after a ngiht out [lol]

Kirdon
22-Dec-09, 17:33

Buy Her a Ka for Xmas and keep the Beamer for people who can drive it! (men only).

Vistravi
22-Dec-09, 23:08
Buy Her a Ka for Xmas and keep the Beamer for people who can drive it! (men only).

Now now you wouldn't catch me taking a beamer out in the snow. Only a four by four or front wheel drive car will come out. If in doubt use the feet! Some women have sense ya know.....:Razz

I'd certianly would've made the boy walk. He'd have got cold feet anyway in wellies! Would've done him any harm.

Rear wheel based really said it all.

Vistravi
22-Dec-09, 23:12

Make her feel the way you did??

I am evil though......[lol]

Margaret M.
23-Dec-09, 04:34
OK, Bazeye, this is your chance to turn things around. Tell your wife to thoroughly enjoy her night out and to sleep in the next day since you will get up and take care of the kids. Keep the kids quiet while she sleeps and fix her a cup of tea and some toast when she is ready to get up. Do unto others works like a charm so why don't you show her how it's done? :D

Rourkee
23-Dec-09, 13:05

Sexist pig!

young_fishin_neep
23-Dec-09, 13:19
I'll i have you know i know plenty of women drivers than can drive alot better than men!

x

riggerboy
23-Dec-09, 14:44
Sexist pig!

no sexist would have been let her walk and keep the beemer nice and warm it the garage where its safe away from the hands of a woman,

which begs the question, how did she get the chains undone from the kitchen sink to go out at all,????

tonkatojo
23-Dec-09, 14:54
OK, Bazeye, this is your chance to turn things around. Tell your wife to thoroughly enjoy her night out and to sleep in the next day since you will get up and take care of the kids. Keep the kids quiet while she sleeps and fix her a cup of tea and some toast when she is ready to get up. Do unto others works like a charm so why don't you show her how it's done? :D

You think so, experience says, say nowt keep ya head down. If you do the above you will only get a nagging wondering what you've been up to and no amount of talking will convince her otherwise.;)

Kirdon
23-Dec-09, 19:13
I'll i have you know i know plenty of women drivers than can drive alot better than men!

x

That I can't believe, Formula one have it right. Men driving fast cars and women in short skirts etc standing by the cars for the photo's.

Kirdon
23-Dec-09, 19:16
Sexist pig!

Wow! Where did that come from? I did say buy her a Ka didn't I? I could have said let her walk.

Vistravi
23-Dec-09, 19:42
That I can't believe, Formula one have it right. Men driving fast cars and women in short skirts etc standing by the cars for the photo's.

What a boring existence!

brandy
23-Dec-09, 20:21
is that why its cheaper for women to get car insurance than men?

Rourkee
23-Dec-09, 22:46
What a boring existence!

It may be boring but god it pays well!